KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Senior Life Insurance Company

Engaged Employer

Senior Life Insurance Company

Add a Review

Senior Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews about "legacy assurance"

Updated May 20, 2020

Found 2 of over 166 reviews

Senior Life Insurance Company President Ron Powell
Ron Powell

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good pay(in 5 reviews)
  • "Culture is great(in 4 reviews)
  • "I feel like its the best opportunity available in the final expense market.(in 4 reviews)
  • "We have competitive rates, Amazing training, coaching, and mentoring throughout your career, and the Legacy Assurance program that locks in wholesale prices on funeral merchandise for your client.(in 3 reviews)
  • "I work at the Home Office and people are friendly, kind and helpful.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Senior Life Insurance Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "legacy assurance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company to work for!!

May 22, 2016 - Agent
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Oh, you mean the false hope? Nope. No pros to this company! Run the other way!!

Cons

This is the absolute worst company I have EVER worked for. The managers give you a false hope of making 100k + in the first 1-3 years. IMPOSSIBLE!! Even with working your butt off for 10-12 hours a day, it's still not feasible. Only working with the company for a few months, I made no money and saw a lot of unprofessional management. They expect things of you that they don't do themselves. They will tell you God comes first, family second, health third, and work last. For professionalism's sake on this site.. that's complete crap! They expect you to be in that office, on that phone for 10 hours a day, AT LEAST. If you leave for any reason, they look down upon you. Management will hold meetings and talk about everyone in that office behind their backs, then share what they talked about with co-workers. As if this wasn't bad enough, you pay this company $680 a week in leads. Leads that are partially made up, partially ones thrown together from a phone book... NOT LEGIT LEADS. Then, when you tell them you're not making any money, they tell you to put the business YOU worked hard to get under their portals. This means they get the credit, they get the high annualized premium incentives, they get the back end and renewals check. So at the end of the year, when you see a 'manager' has sold over $200k in annualized premiums and he's winning trophies and exotic trips, it's a LIE. The employees they can't keep for more than 3 months got that for them. In turn, these same employees won't get their back end check in the amount or time frame they're hoping for. In addition, they listen to and pick apart EVERY word you say to potential clients over the phone. You can't say anything right by them. One day, it's 'just be yourself', the next, it's 'say it like me and you'll surely get that sale'. Um. no. They pressure people into buying this insurance and talk crap about them when they cancel in 2 months because they realized they didn't really want it or that they could get the Legacy assurance without giving that company money every month. If you want to make money, go to another company. Trust me. I left and they're still bad mouthing me like I made a mistake. The only mistake I ever made was accepting that position.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Final Expense Company Out There!!!

May 20, 2020 - Director Of Agency Development
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sr Life prides itself on building a company based on family values. We have competitive rates, Amazing training, coaching, and mentoring throughout your career, and the Legacy Assurance program that locks in wholesale prices on funeral merchandise for your client. There is NO competition.

Cons

No company is perfect. There will always be agents that didn't do well and want to blame the company, or clients that lie on their application and get mad that their coverage changes. Google "God" and see what comes up, you will be surprised.

1 person found this review helpful