- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Cambridge, MA
- - Tewksbury, MA
- - Boston, MA
- - Bridgewater, MA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Brooklyn, NY
Found 38 of over 40 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Upper management to involved in day to day functions." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 30, 2022 - Certified Pharmacy TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and everyone cares
Bought out by magellan health
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - RN Care Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
New computers and monitors to used at home Tuition reimbursement but no time to allow you to go to school because too much work
A lot of patients load highest so far compare to other companies All the redundant paperwork. Terrible charting system RN care manager is doing five different roles works —Receptionist , document management, Services coordinators , UAS related documentation, Hospital transition and regular care managers work Total sweat shop
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 22, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good growth Best team Good benefits Every day learning Benefits
Management Everyone is lost Could be better Benefits Pto
- Current Employee★★★★★May 11, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have a flexible work schedule
Alot of transitions.. pandemic makes it hard to care for folks remotely.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 2, 2021 - Marketing SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture, on the road, and at the time I worked there over time was available.
Pay is low, lack of diversity in marketing management team.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Apr 20, 2021 - Sales Manager in Cambridge, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great salary, and WFH options
Senior Whole Health was a mission driven company that was focused on their members and their employees. After two aquisitions within 3 years the mission is gone and upper management does not care about staff and more importantly the level of service for the members has dropped significantly. This is evident in the disenrollments and members going to competitors. Staff is also leaving for competitors because the company has changed so much. The company is not trasnparent about any changes that are taking place. Training is non-existent. You learn from coworkers and hope for the best.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 2, 2021 - Customer Outreach RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home and make own schedule
Inestability in Leadership positions and company ownershipContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule. Generous compensation. Reasonable caseload. Lots of autonomy. Supportive managers!
Lots of new changes to workflow that is not often communicated properly to staff causing confusion.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jan 14, 2021 - Manager in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, 401k, friendships and that’s all.
Company is public has gotten too big. Vision and mission is lost Not organizedContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 6, 2020 - Data AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Colleagues are great to work with.
Executive management is always reacting to situations and can never figure out how to make the company grow or keep it's patients.Continue reading
Senior Whole Health Reviews FAQs
Senior Whole Health has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Senior Whole Health to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
46% of Senior Whole Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Senior Whole Health 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.