Found 77 of over 93 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Accounting
Tax Consultant II
Any current Andersen employees have an update on how the trial period of the hybrid model went and what they have officially established now? Worked there until July and would love to come back eventually if they were more flexible than required number of days in the office.
Got a burning question about Sensiba LLP? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sensiba LLP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and people look to make friends with one another." (in 13 reviews)
- "Everyone from associate to partner was helpful, friendly, and easily approachable." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay is competitive" (in 4 reviews)
- "This is a firm that cares about its employees and community above all else and truly puts them first." (in 4 reviews)
- "Some great associates, Managers, Senior Manger and some partners." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Gender
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sensiba LLP and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 8, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Everyone is incredibly friendly and kind here at the Firm! It is nice to be a part of a company that truly cares about the people they employ.
There are no cons in my opinion!Sensiba LLP Response2w
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to know you've had a positive experience at Sensiba, and appreciate our friendly and welcoming culture. We're fortunate to have you on the team!
- 5.0Jul 6, 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPleasanton, CA
Inclusive, Diversity, Good pay, Very Nice Colleague
The review progress is not very clearSensiba LLP Response3mo
Thanks for your feedback and glad to know you find so many positives about our firm. Our review process procedures can be found in Nuclino and we are always happy to hear specific feedback as to how we can improve the clarity of the review process. Thanks again!
Sensiba LLP Reviews FAQs
Sensiba LLP has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 93 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Sensiba LLP to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
88% of Sensiba LLP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sensiba LLP 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.