ServiceSource Reviews | Glassdoor

ServiceSource CEO Chris Carrington
Chris Carrington

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management has failed to grow their account base to keep up with Wall Street's expectations (in 32 reviews)

• A job like this should give the option to work remotely - at least give the proven senior sales reps the opportunity to work remotely once a week (in 28 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time

Pros

Exposure to top management, internal promotion and growth opportunities, casual attire (for most teams), fun and energetic culture

Cons

The company's future financial outlook isn't great. The HR page says they provide tuition assistance for continuing education, but it's really management's discretion, so don't count on it.

Advice to Management

Growth is great, but costs grow too. Focus on profitability to attract investment and talent.

2. "A Short Title"

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time

Pros

Amazing Company to work for.

Cons

There are none that come to mind

3. "Excellent Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Alexandria, VA

I worked at ServiceSource (Less than a year)

Pros

I love this Company. Great place to work.

Cons

None. I don't have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

None. Keep up the good work.

4. "Senior Enablement Adminstrator"

Pros

I love working here and supporting my sales team on the back end

Cons

No Cons I loved my job and coworkers

"So much room to grow!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has been through the ringer in the last few years, but the opportunity to grow with the organization is insane! As they focus more and more on people and culture, in addition to making the right business moves, it's obvious this company is going places...plus, it already IS places. It's so cool that we're global and have locations all over the world. Makes me feel like there's totally a chance to move to somewhere like Dublin or Liverpool and keep my job. The CEO and other executives are on the right track, and I'm looking forward to seeing more amazing things happen to bring the whole organization together into one global machine!

Cons

No cons come to mind immediately, but continuing to drive toward global identity and global thinking, while acting locally, will be key to see the broader organization refine it's culture and make it better than ever.

Advice to Management

Continue the focus on employees, engagement, performance management and having FUN!

6. "Amazing Company to work for"

Current Employee - Strategic Sales Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Strategic Sales Specialist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has a lot of opportunity for growth and the leadership invests in the development of their employees. As long as you actually do your job, you will have a blast here.

Cons

The only con I have found is traffic coming in and out but that is about it.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your people and don't be afraid of outside talent for Strategic Specialist positions

"A company going after its great potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

- Leadership team: This team is honestly the best group of execs I've encountered, including several in the Denver area. They are very strategic, fair, care about their employees and have a clear vision on where they want to take the company.

- Benefits are great, and according to the execs, will be even more flexible of a work environment in the future.

- Growing rapidly with two recent global office openings

- Uniquely solves growing problem for B2B enterprises, which means big potential for employees

- Lots of opportunity to expand and get experience beyond current role

- Clear career paths that employees can influence

- New HR org and young employee-base make it a very fun culture - lots of social activities and overall fun atmosphere

Cons

- Global employee base skews very young (as a lot of others have said, it's a great place to break into the corporate workforce), which is not, itself, a con, but with so many people competing to grow their careers, makes it necessary to truly earn your raises, promotions, comp, etc. Hard work is consistently rewarded; mediocre work and negative attitudes are not.

- There is A LOT going on. Again, not a con in itself, but really not for people who can't move quickly, make decisions fast and execute.

"Overall a great to employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

- Internal growth and promotion is realistic here
    - Ability to work from home
    - Hard work is recognized
    - Passionate and fun coworkers
    - Cool SF office/location

Cons

- Not as much transparency from management as i'd like

Advice to Management

More fun company events would go a long way with everyone.

9. "Inside Sales Rep"

I have been working at ServiceSource (More than a year)

Pros

It's a good first job out of college. The pay isn't bad and the job isn't hard. The best part of the job is definitely the people. The culture/atmosphere at ServiceSource is great! It's also a low pressure environment, which is nice.

Cons

There isn't really any room to move up. You can get good experience at ServiceSource, but there are very few opportunities to turn it from a job into a career.

"You Get What You Give"

Current Employee - Professional Services, Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Professional Services, Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you are a go-getter and want to own your career, you will have an experience to remember at ServiceSource. It is as simple as that, it's similar to college - if you want to get A's and be noticed, you put in the hard work.

I have been with this company for over 8 years and have seen countless people come and go, what defines the best is their drive to be a true business professional. The culture and people of ServiceSource will make a significant impact on you and support you on your journey. The structure of the business and people (both internally and clients) has shaped my skills in ways I cannot put a pricetag on.

Cons

If you don't want to make any waves in your career, you will have a mediocre experience at ServiceSource. When faced with a tough scenario lack of personal drive, this company will not owe you any favors. Take it upon yourself to offer up solutions in a thoughtful manner and you will be heard. If you sit idle and identify issues without solutions - it will eat you up and spit you out.

Advice to Management

Continue on the current course with the executives. The path being paved right now is being rewarded by the market and employees. If anything - I would nurture the new sales reps so their voice can be heard quickly and more readily.