ServiceTitan Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
ServiceTitan CEO Ara Mahdessian
Ara Mahdessian

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The free lunch and snacks are always welcome, too (in 16 reviews)

• Customers love our product, because it helps them run a better business (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Growing pains as a startup (creating and implementing sustainable processes) (in 5 reviews)

• The work/life balance in some positions can be intense (in 3 reviews)

1. "Very Welcoming"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every one treats you like family

Cons

I do not want to lie

Mar 22, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you so much for the feedback!

"Great Place to Work !"

Current Employee - Account Implementation Specialist in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Account Implementation Specialist in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, teamwork, and comradery within the staff
    Face-paced environment
    Management listens to input and ideas
    Little to no unnecessary "corporate" rules and regulations
    Free lunch everyday!
    The list goes on, the biggest Pro is undoubtedly the staff.

Cons

Can't think of any. (Assuming you don't mind being productive when you're at work, not a great place for lazy people..)

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Mar 22, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you for your feedback!

"Payments Account Exec"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

Competitive pay, free lunch, free benefits for employees only

Much potential

Cons

None at the moment, i need to leave 5 words

Advice to Management

Add contributing 401k and we are all set!

Mar 22, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you for your feedback!

"Nothing short of extraordinary"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

Growth opportunities, talented yet fun coworkers, free lunches, passionate and compassionate leaders.

Cons

Unclear career path since we were a smaller company back then. Now that it's more established, there are clearer career objectives and paths.

Mar 22, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you for your feedback! Regarding career paths, we are actually working on them as we speak for Q2 and Q3. We have developed a backend infrastructure and can't wait to roll them out in coming... More

"Achieve the Extraordinary"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are new to Software, or early in your career, you have the ability to prove yourself and be promoted within the company. If you are more senior with lots of experience (and the ability to motivate very diverse teams) there is also a lot of opportunity to invest yourself into a very promising, successful startup. Competent employees receive recognition/kudos and the collaborative environment between teams is impressive. You will work with lots of kind, fun, and innovative people. If you don't learn from your teammates, you have to have blinders on!

Cons

The work/life balance in some positions can be intense. You work with really intelligent, dynamic people because the positions demand it.

Advice to Management

Transparency is starting to lessen as the organization grows. If that's intentional, we probably want to stop mentioning transparency as part of our culture. If it isn't: share more! Also, check in with your team members' sense of morale; we are growing fast!

Mar 22, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you so much for your feedback. Regarding transparency, we have hired our Chief of Staff who helps lead our communications - monthly all hands, snippets/weekly business reports, and much more... More

"Great place to work"

I worked at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

-Very smart and well prioritized management
    -Amazing product
    -Great perks and top notch benefits
    -Very nice office space

Cons

-Hard hours sometimes. With such high expectations, it requires a lot more work than a typical 9-5.
    -Rapidly changing strategies that come with a start-up. While this is necessary, it can be hard to just do the day-to-day.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Mar 22, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you so much for your feedback! Regarding work-life balance, we have readjusted our resource plan - hiring quite a bit! And rolling out improved wellness initiatives in Q2 beyond the new... More

"Go Titans!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is completely invested in the company's success. I'm given the autonomy and ownership to be able to identify ways I can add value and get the support I need to deliver. The culture and energy are pulsating, and people are smart and supportive. The growth is exciting and driven by a market-leading product, a passionate Customer Success organization, and impressive sales output for a product this mission-critical. It's wild seeing this level of success continue.

Cons

The work is challenging. Of course, it's very fulfilling.

Advice to Management

Management gives us access to every detail, but a bit more frequent communication would go a long way with all this growth. We hear about the new enterprise logos, which totally pump me up, but I'd love to also hear about new small logos, existing customer success stories, new product features, etc. We should celebrate wins more often.

Mar 23, 2018 – VP of People

Thank you for your feedback! Since this review we implemented more regular all hands (monthly now!) and regular business reports as well as hired a communications lead to ensure more communications... More

"Customer Advocate"

Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. People - interesting, bright, passionate
    2. Culture - diverse environment, powerful core values
    3. Product - very innovative, users are evangelists
    4. Growth - it's a rocket ship, always learning
    5. Impact - what we do matters, our software powers the nation's home services industry

Cons

Some teams need more people, mine included, especially during releases!

Advice to Management

Let's never forget our roots. We're building something special here!

"Great Learning Environment with a winning culture"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many pros about working at ServiceTitan. As many others have said, the people who work at ServiceTitan are truly awesome and are probably the biggest reason for my 5 star review. I consider myself lucky because I do a ton of cross functional work and have formed "work friendships" with individuals on many teams. In addition to the great team, employees are truly empowered by their managers (and trusted). Other nice perks include free food, an awesome office, regular team outings, etc.

Cons

After reading a couple other reviews I was somewhat surprised that there was a sentiment of negativity regarding how sales driven the organization is and how some employees felt less appreciated than others based on what department they are in....and surprisingly I am NOT part of the sales team.

I feel that individuals on ALL teams receive a ton of recognition and that there are constantly opportunities to put yourself in the spotlight, you just have to: Roll up your sleeves, work hard, earn your promotions (don't expect them) and realize that if you get to a place outside of your comfort zone that situations like this provide an opportunity to broaden your skill set and increase your knowledge.

Advice to Management

Focus on transparency
    Be authentic
    Continue to Listen

"Customer Success"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

ServiceTitan is very mission-driven. Many companies have catchy purpose statements, but it's very motivating to work in an environment where we all invest so deeply in our customers and one another and support a product that affects our customers' businesses and lives in a major way. That comes with a great deal of responsibility, so this job is not easy, and we all work hard. That leads me to my coworkers. You won't understand until you see for yourself, but my coworkers here are amazing. They're smart, humble, and helpful. We learn from one another, lean on each other to achieve our goals, and also bond pretty deeply outside of work. It's a beautiful culture driven by great core values, and I feel very fortunate to play a part of it all.

Cons

Nothing, but I have to fill this box out.

Advice to Management

As we grow, we need to hear more from each department so we can remain integrated and not become siloed. Certain departments hear and interact more with certain founders and senior management. It would be nice for each department to get more exposure to the other founders and senior management.