ServiceTitan Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
ServiceTitan CEO Ara Mahdessian
Ara Mahdessian

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The free lunch and snacks are always welcome, too (in 15 reviews)

• Customers love our product, because it helps them run a better business (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Growing pains as a startup (creating and implementing sustainable processes) (in 5 reviews)

• The work/life balance in some positions can be intense (in 3 reviews)

1. "Very Welcoming"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every one treats you like family

Cons

I do not want to lie

2. "I worked for ServiceTitan full time"

I worked at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

Free lunch
    Good benefits
    Open work culture
    Engineering team is very flexible and nice people

Cons

Too much favoritism
    Few people think they are the core people running the company
    Undefined processes. The HR team has no idea how things are done. Nor do they care how things should be done. If anything goes wrong and you need help of HR people, you would never be able to find a solution. HR teams are meant to support the employees so that they can concentrate on their work but in ServiceTitan its the opposite. If you need some help from HR, you will just be going round and round in loops.

Advice to Management

Set some processes for the benefit of employees. The management should learn how HR team should be constructed and how things should be done as it is the source of information and problem solving for all employees.

3. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

- We have the best product on the market backed by the most brilliant minds I have had the pleasure of working with personally.
    - You cannot ask for better leadership.
    - We advertise that our benefits package and pay is highly competitive and it ABSOLUTELY is!
    - I don't feel as though I go to "work" like a traditional 9-5, which I have done in the past. ServiceTitan is a place I come to learn and develop my skills much like you would at a University. There is something very magical about that.
    - I wake up with a smile on my face every single day because of how grateful I am to be working at such an extraordinary company and can't imagine doing anything else or working anywhere else. I know that may sound "too good to be true" but it is not. This is truly an amazing company to work for and I hope this review will help some future titans make the BEST decision of their careers to apply here.

Cons

Not ONE con about this company. Leadership is amazing, everyone I work with is amazing and most important of all the work we do at ServiceTitan is rewarding.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing- This is the BEST company I have ever worked for and cannot ever imagine leaving. I see ServiceTitan as being the last job I have before I retire- Also I'm in my mid 20s, so I have a ways to go! =D

"Not the greatest if you have experience"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wonderful coworkers, very friendly and relaxed place to work. It's a solid career-starter if you are young and want a stepping stone.

Cons

If you are very experienced and expect to be treated that way, watch out for management. There are some insecure managers in place who do not effectively support their senior level talent. Very classic case of what Liz Wiseman calls "diminishers". The presence of diminishers is very real and serious at this company. There are some excellent managers there too, so make sure you will be working under one of them. This company has very real hits and misses in management, and you might find yourself being very happy or incredibly dissatisfied due to who you work under.

If you have experience and don't want to have to play politics and games with someone's ego, probe your manager carefully during the interview process - really try to measure if this person has a good experience level and will be supportive of you personally and in your career.

5. "Great Place to Work !"

Current Employee - Account Implementation Specialist in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Account Implementation Specialist in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, teamwork, and comradery within the staff
    Face-paced environment
    Management listens to input and ideas
    Little to no unnecessary "corporate" rules and regulations
    Free lunch everyday!
    The list goes on, the biggest Pro is undoubtedly the staff.

Cons

Can't think of any. (Assuming you don't mind being productive when you're at work, not a great place for lazy people..)

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

6. "Payments Account Exec"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

Competitive pay, free lunch, free benefits for employees only

Much potential

Cons

None at the moment, i need to leave 5 words

Advice to Management

Add contributing 401k and we are all set!

7. "Nothing short of extraordinary"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

Growth opportunities, talented yet fun coworkers, free lunches, passionate and compassionate leaders.

Cons

Unclear career path since we were a smaller company back then. Now that it's more established, there are clearer career objectives and paths.

"Achieve the Extraordinary"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are new to Software, or early in your career, you have the ability to prove yourself and be promoted within the company. If you are more senior with lots of experience (and the ability to motivate very diverse teams) there is also a lot of opportunity to invest yourself into a very promising, successful startup. Competent employees receive recognition/kudos and the collaborative environment between teams is impressive. You will work with lots of kind, fun, and innovative people. If you don't learn from your teammates, you have to have blinders on!

Cons

The work/life balance in some positions can be intense. You work with really intelligent, dynamic people because the positions demand it.

Advice to Management

Transparency is starting to lessen as the organization grows. If that's intentional, we probably want to stop mentioning transparency as part of our culture. If it isn't: share more! Also, check in with your team members' sense of morale; we are growing fast!

"Great place to work"

I worked at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

-Very smart and well prioritized management
    -Amazing product
    -Great perks and top notch benefits
    -Very nice office space

Cons

-Hard hours sometimes. With such high expectations, it requires a lot more work than a typical 9-5.
    -Rapidly changing strategies that come with a start-up. While this is necessary, it can be hard to just do the day-to-day.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Go Titans!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is completely invested in the company's success. I'm given the autonomy and ownership to be able to identify ways I can add value and get the support I need to deliver. The culture and energy are pulsating, and people are smart and supportive. The growth is exciting and driven by a market-leading product, a passionate Customer Success organization, and impressive sales output for a product this mission-critical. It's wild seeing this level of success continue.

Cons

The work is challenging. Of course, it's very fulfilling.

Advice to Management

Management gives us access to every detail, but a bit more frequent communication would go a long way with all this growth. We hear about the new enterprise logos, which totally pump me up, but I'd love to also hear about new small logos, existing customer success stories, new product features, etc. We should celebrate wins more often.