ServiceTitan "free lunch" Reviews | Glassdoor

ServiceTitan Employee Reviews about "free lunch"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Management"

Current Employee - Manager in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are free lunches every day, good PTO, flexible work hours.

Cons

Poor management, managers that yell and treat others badly, many culture issues, lack of clear company direction.

Advice to Management

Please don't support staff that treat others poorly which in turns reduces company morale.

"Immensely Satisfying, But Some Concerns"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

For the most part, I absolutely love my job. I've never worked on a team so dedicated to doing the best possible job they can do, and that is truly inspiring. In addition to that, being able to truly affect the direction this company and product are going is extremely gratifying.

Also, when customers are happy and share their stories with the company, that makes everything worth it. Providing a service that can improve and change lives is so fulfilling.

The people in ServiceTitan are amazing individuals. I have made so many friends with coworkers which I didn't think was possible!

The free lunch and snacks are always welcome, too!

Cons

We keep selling a product based on features that are coming down the pipeline when there are core functionalities that are quickly becoming dealbreakers for even the smallest customers. While I understand we can't be stagnant, we're constantly trying to fix things that should be super stable by now (reports, accounting, KPIs, etc.).

My biggest concern currently is how removed leadership has become with the issues that are bothering their employees. Our CEO is too focused on sales (this is a very common sentiment) and the common consensus I've heard is we're selling too aggressively. This direction is affecting not only our employee happiness/work-life balance, but it's affecting the customer experience overall.

It would be nice to have slightly more competitive compensation compared to the industry and 401(k) matching of some kind.

Lastly, the office is pretty messy consistently. Furniture gets moved and not put back, ping pong balls litter the offices and floors, stains on the fridges, etc. It'd be nice if the office was actually taken care of (the office staff does do so much to pick up after others, but there's only so much they can do on their own).

If we can improve the product in the areas that need focus, and leadership can reconnect with the rest of the company and realize the actual challenges we're facing, then I think things can get better.

Advice to Management

1. Don't lose focus on where you came from. Your employees are your most valuable assets and if they are telling you things aren't great, then please listen to them rather than feel they aren't trying their hardest. If things don't get better, I foresee a lot of good employees leaving in the next year.

2. Devote resources to making the product better than ever, and don't assume everything is perfect with it because it has some pretty glaring gaps.

"Updated Review One Year Later"

Current Employee - CX Team Member
    Current Employee - CX Team Member

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible and collaborative work environment, supportive coworkers and casual vibes. Free lunch daily, insurance is covered, new computers, and there are some managers that really kick butt and take their team into consideration. People really do work hard here and want to build an excellent product to help our customers.

It can be an incredibly fun and inspirational place to work. We love our customers. We love our teammates. We seek meaning in the work we do. You can potentially learn and grow so much here if you chose to.

PORTOS for all hands!

Cons

There is a growing divide between departments within the company. There are some people who come to work, give it their all, and quietly go unrecognized while some other people come in, make a big loud fuss about their accomplishments and basically suck up to the right people until they are recognized. Unfortunately, it seems only the latter group is rewarded for their work.

The product is not where it needs to be, and it is certainly not at the level that it's being sold at. There needs to be recognition of this gap and an acknowledgement that we can not keep selling a product that doesn't exist. It only makes the lives of those who have to deal with these broken promises that much harder.

There is clear nepotism and bias at the company. If you went to Stanford, are related somehow to the CEO, or are in a certain boy's club, your life is set at ServiceTitan. Some of the sales practices and tactics are not sound. It doesn't reflect the vision of achieving the extraordinary, if we are being sketchy to do it.

Advice to Management

Have integrity in all that you do. Be the company you say you are, or just don't say those things to your employees. Hold yourselves accountable. People are watching you closely. Be humble. Check in with your employees. Look at teams who are closely bonded. Then look at their managers. That will explain it all. If you want to succeed, pour into your employees. Stand up for what is right, even when it may not mean that it's the most profitable at the moment.

"The opportunities are endless!"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Quickly growing company with new departments and management positions being created monthly.
    - Passionate, kind, mellow people working towards a common goal
    - No political weirdness, no stepping on fellow employees to get where you want to go
    - Founders who are in it to win it for all the right reasons
    - Great, casual office environment with tons of snacks and free lunch daily (good stuff, too)

Cons

- When you grow as quickly as we are there are things that slip through the cracks. Communication and product gaps, can't keep up with staffing needs, etc. We've already improved a lot in the past year and it continues to get even better.
    - Currently a little low on female employees and leadership but we are working hard to change that.
    - Very challenging and fast moving which is not for everyone.
    - Not the lowest paying in the industry but certainly not the highest either!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - hire diverse and experienced leadership, be present in the office more than in the field, all the things I can see happening around me daily.

"Quality People, Great Perks"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

* Talented people in every department
    * Fast growth
    * Opportunities for promotion
    * Great health insurance
    * Free lunches and snacks

Cons

* Promoted values don't always align with reality
    * We are maturing in our processes; still a number of growing pains
    * Sr. leadership is often siloed from the team at large

"Most supportive, comfortable, collaborative culture you'll find in a Company!"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Relaxed environment
    - Collaboration between teammates and various departments
    - Welcomed opinions + interdepartmental opportunities
    - Regular employee satisfaction surveys sent out to gauge happiness
    - Free lunch daily
    - You'll make great friends and have managers who have your back
    - Regular opportunities for growth: Promotions, Raises, Interdepartmental moves

Cons

- Stressful workload, but manageable
    - Growing pains as a startup (creating and implementing sustainable processes)

Advice to Management

- Thank you for prioritizing your employees' well being
    - Keep thinking ahead to avoid/manage growing pains

"Being very happy and motivated in this company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very happy that I’m in such a promising company. Great working environment and the company is still trying to make it even better. People work hard here, seems everybody is very motivated like me to make the company more successful. Free lunch, 100% company covered health/dental/vision insurance, etc. etc. And our ideas and opinions are shared and respected here.

Cons

I can not think about one.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great.

"One of the Best Work Environments"

Current Employee - SQL Engineer in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - SQL Engineer in Glendale, CA

Pros

Amazing Work Culture
    Friendly Management
    Fun Environment
    Talented Co Workers
    Free Lunches and Loads and Loads Of Snacks

Cons

Need Some Fixes In the Overall Team Process. I think it can be better.

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Vice President Finance in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President Finance in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing team, powerful culture, great benefits, free lunch and snacks daily, plenty of room for growth, decent work life balance for a start up...

Cons

As with any start up, be prepared to work hard, if you're a motivated self starter, you will thrive. If you're not, it probably be a tough place to work.

"Fantastic Culture"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people, the teamwork, the product, flexible vacation, free lunch (woo!), and an extremely strong work ethic in everybody. You truly feel like a family and part of something special.

Upper management is extremely supportive. Going into work is extremely fun.

Cons

The customers are sometimes terrible to deal with. They expect everything they ask for and we kind of bend over backwards to make them happy.

Lower than average pay, but hopefully that pays off in the end when the company has become much larger.

Advice to Management

Higher pay would help motivate us further, but otherwise everything is really great!