Found 1,145 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I worked with were great and knowledgable." (in 80 reviews)
- "Good coworkers" (in 20 reviews)
- "It's nice to help people in need restore their homes." (in 14 reviews)
- "Great opportunity to get hands on experience" (in 12 reviews)
- "Will make good money if you just be quiet and do your work." (in 12 reviews)
- "Long hours and weekends and sometimes stressful" (in 57 reviews)
- "poorly ran business and low pay" (in 54 reviews)
- "Some of the downsides would be that there are no benefits provided through several franchises." (in 49 reviews)
- "Management is poor and incredibly disrespectful & abrasive" (in 48 reviews)
- "No training whatsoever." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Servpro Industries and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Nov 27, 2023Crew ChiefFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBuffalo Grove, IL
You have lots of help and are not expected to do everything alone. It's a fun place to work.
Not a lot of drawbacks
- 5.0Nov 18, 2023General LaborCurrent Employee
The people I work for are amazing. Being able to assist customers in a time of need and distress is fulfilling.
The hours can be long the pay is not very good and the work is not consistent.
- 2.0Nov 22, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGallatin, TN
Compensation was above average for the position
Micromanaging from all levels of corporate structure make it hard to just do your job. The office was a toxic work environment where minority groups were not safe. Talking to higher-ups made it clear that the company's core goal is exploitation of employees, franchisees, and customers. They didn't even try to hide this.
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Days are fast and never boring. You get to help your employees help people in need.
Work can be hectic. Trouble shooting and innovation is a must in this line of work.
- 3.0Nov 20, 2023Crew ChiefCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLargo, FL
Great place to work Hires from within Can get overtime
Depends the branch Long wait to get in a supervisor role Lots of sewage and bio cleanups Very picky lots of nit picking
Servpro Industries Reviews FAQs
Servpro Industries has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,182 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Servpro Industries to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
57% of Servpro Industries employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Servpro Industries 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.