Cover image for SASR Workforce Solutions

3.6
SASR Workforce Solutions CEO Patrick Henderson
Patrick Henderson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good pay, you pick the jobs, hours, and days.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Also great for people who only work 25(in 7 reviews)
  • "The leadership is caring, generous and very appreciative.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Enjoyable work environment and a ever changing work place.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great Culture and an absolute pleasure to work with.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SASR Workforce Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Rep.

Oct 29, 2022 - Retail Field Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

Traveled the US, loved third shift

Cons

Did not care about employees, did not pay employee like should, took pay from us when benefits them, does not put important documents in files for lodging.

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback. At SASR, our employees are the center of what we do. Everyone has a different experience and view, and we would like to learn more about yours. If you are able, please contact our Employee Relations team at employeerelations@sasrlink.com so that we can get a better understanding on what improvements we can make. Thank you for your time and your hard work!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good review

Nov 27, 2022 - Travel Retail Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job Is good but they should pay pardiam

Cons

Pay everything at 1 time

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We really appreciate it! We will share your suggestions with management. Thank you again!

3. Join the SASR Workforce Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0

Unrealistic expectations

Nov 2, 2022 - National Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

initial exposure to company culture appears positive

Cons

company is growing in areas far to fast decisions are made without a working knowledge of the industry they are targeting unrealistic expectations pricing structure is based on unvalidated numbers

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

There are no cons for SASR

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We really appreciate it! Thank you again!

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Only if You Want to Become Sales Director

Sep 20, 2022 - Sales Development Specialist in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Thorough and vigorous training. The supervisor was typically very nice to work with. Supportive (when you're doing good and what they want).

Cons

Work was off-site from the main office, so one of the other colleagues and I had to work in a sales training room for most of the week. We were away from SASR, so we missed out on the chance to build a connection with the people we were all contributing with. When I went to put in my two weeks, the attitudes toward my team changed drastically. I felt uncomfortable going to work because I felt shunned in a way. One of the sales directors had refused to acknowledge my presence (which he did often anyways) and I felt this among other recipients as well. When I mentioned a chance at reskilling and changing my role into marketing/writing (since I am a full-time editor now), they overlooked it.

1 person found this review helpful

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to come to us with your feedback and concerns. We realize that there are always areas that here at SASR we need to improve, and we cannot do that without your help. We are currently reviewing key points you have brought up within our internal teams to see how improvements can be made. If you would like to speak to us directly about your feedback and experiences, please contact us at employeerelations@sasrlinik.com so we can start a conversation. Thank you!

7. 3.0

Sasr

Sep 14, 2022 - Retail Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company's to pick your work times

Cons

Not always guaranteed work here

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We appreciate it! We will share your suggestions with management. Thank you again!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company!!!

Aug 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The companies Culture, Mission, Values, and Integrity are amazing. The ability to move up in the company and feel valued is rewarding.

Cons

Rapid Growth- growing pains. Good problem to have.

Support Specialist

We love it when we see reviews like this! Thank you for your dedication to our Mission and the time you took to leave your feedback.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

About SASR

Aug 28, 2022 - Retail Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

They pay weekly and take out local tax,where a lot of other companies don't take out local tax,if you have any.

Cons

They don't pay travel time or mileage. They give $25 incentive for 5 days,if you are farther than 200 miles from home,you get only 20 if under 200. No per diem. Most of the hotels they provide are horrible. And sometimes you have to send ticket,just to get your hotel set up,because evidently bosses can get to busy and forget to do it. You can get $250 plus the 25,adds up to $375 to get your own hotel,but its hard to find one for someone traveling solo.. They use point system,also if you happen to miss clocking in on time for any reason your dashboard is blocked and you have to send in ticket to get it unblocked. Your pay can be based on points, dedicated 1s can go anywhere but they get paid less. There are only a few positions besides lead and Super that get paid more. There are definitely better companies out there. I would still say if you need a merchandising job apply, just don't expect a lot.

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for your honest review. We are always trying to make improvements, and feedback like this is important. We will be sure to share your thoughts with management.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good ol boys club

Sep 15, 2022 - Talent Acquisition in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule, fair pay, free snacks, type of work

Cons

This is a good ol boys club. A lot of former Walmart managers who got fired and stick together. Hard to get promoted unless you are in with the boys. If you are female and attractive one of the recently single Directors will befriend you and help you with your advancement. Wink, wink, nod, nod. If you know what I mean.

1 person found this review helpful

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. At SASR, our employees are the center of what we do. We encourage an open door, with honest and respectful communication. We are reviewing your key points and encourage you to contact us at employeerelations@sasrlink.com.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Reset Remodel Real Work!

Aug 3, 2022 - Retail Field Merchandiser in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Projects usually last a few months at most then you move on to the next job that is available in your list. You can choose how far to search for the work. You can invite a coworker to join you at a job you apply. If you know you can't be available certain days during the project, you can uncheck those dates during the application process. This helps keep from losing points for cancelling on a confirmed job. If you have an unexpected need to miss a day, you can cancel as early as possible to lose less points. Raises determined by points earned for different activities.

Cons

Not always jobs close to home and if you aren't traveling far enough they don't compensate for gas or toll fees. No health insurance The work doing the reset and remodel of retail stores is very physically demanding! A lot of the jobs are overnight only

Support Specialist

Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Reviews
</>Embed

SASR Workforce Solutions Reviews FAQs

SASR Workforce Solutions has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 270 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at SASR Workforce Solutions to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SASR Workforce Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SASR Workforce Solutions. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.

62% of SASR Workforce Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SASR Workforce Solutions 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SASR Workforce Solutions to be culture, compensation, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development, benefits.

Popular Careers with SASR Workforce Solutions Job Seekers