Set and Service Resources Reviews

Updated May 15, 2021

3.8
Set and Service Resources CEO Erik Hanvey (no image)
Erik Hanvey
Pros
  • "SASR connects great people to great companies to deliver great work(in 14 reviews)

• "Able to choice where you want to work , times and placed(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Greatly miss my SASR family and I journey on to the next stage of my life(in 11 reviews)

• "Compensation should be more on travel pay(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Set and Service Resources and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Feb 9, 2021 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere- great place to work. Company mission is to connect great people looking for meaningful work to great clients looking for staffing.

Cons

Not widely known in staffing industry circles. Great potential!

Support Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you enjoy working with our company and appreciate all the hard work you and our other employee do.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

they are ok if you get the right help

May 15, 2021 - Merchandiser in Fairhope, AL
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you get the right person to help it's ok

Cons

Pay Rate No Milage No travel time

3. 1.0

Better Recruiter Jobs Elsewhere - Too Much Drama

May 12, 2021 - Talent Agent in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Primarily remote work; opportunity to work alternative schedule

Cons

Christianity is forced onto employees from day one; too much internal drama and politics; opportunities for internal advancement are usually fake and a waste of time to apply for

Director of Recruiting and Staffing

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and please know we take all feedback very seriously. Whether it is your direct manager, department head, or Human Resources, we hope you are comfortable talking with us in more detail about your issues and concerns. Again, thank you for your transparency.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome Company

Jan 2, 2021 - Retail Remodel/Reset Merchandiser in Clovis, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

The one thing about this company is when your dedicated and you show that your dedicated this company stays dedicated to you and makes sure you get jobs and continue working after jobs are over.

Cons

I really dont have any cons for the company besides some of the leads that they have can get rid of their big heads because with the right dedication and mindset anyone can have their jobs and if not careful theyll come in and snatch your job right out from your hands

Director of Recruiting and Staffing

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and we look forward to continuing the relationship. We are taking note of your concerns and will be taking them under advisement as we continue to find ways to grow and improve. Thank you again for your time!

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A lot of work, a lot of change, with no career path

Feb 26, 2021 - Recruitment Specialist in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

the people - teammates are awesome

Cons

For most, the only moves you can make in the company are lateral. Very few opportunities for true growth. Very little communication. Top-heavy. Leadership makes on the fly decisions without consulting or communicating to the people affected. High turnover.

Director of Recruiting and Staffing

Thank you for taking the time to post this review sharing your thoughts. Feedback is important to us, and helps us take action on critical items like communication. Our core values are extremely important to us, and we encourage people to hold us accountable to those values. Again, thank you for your heart-felt feedback.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company cares about their people!!

Jan 22, 2021 - Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

SASR connects great people to great companies to deliver great work! Opportunity for growth. You get to travel the world and work!

Cons

The company just keeps getting better

Support Specialist

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate all the hard work our people do for us every day!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Merchandising

Jan 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pick up shifts whenever you want to and you can not work for months and still have a job.

Cons

Not to many cons that i know of.

Support Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We are glad to have you working with us!

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Didn’t know what to believe!

Feb 22, 2021 - Manager in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership seems nice and like they want to do what is right.

Cons

Pay and accommodations for field employees were below standard.

Support Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your insight and we will be taking your concerns under advisement. If there is anything else you would like to speak with us about, please reach out via email to our contact, Tim Knesnik, at tknesnik@sasrlink.com. Thank you, SASR.

9. 5.0

Good company

Jan 8, 2021 - Field Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, flexible schedule, Retails version of Uber

Cons

Gaps in work and no benefits

Support Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed working with us and we are thankful for what you do. We are always trying to find new partnerships so that we can offer as much work as possible. Please keep an eye on your dashboard to see when new jobs become available! We are always trying to improve what we are able to offer in terms of benefits. Please know I have reported your feedback to our team. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome way to see the country.

Nov 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had the ability to travel to 7 new states for work this year. I was able to see California and Colorado for the first time ever. I was able to make new lasting friendships at SASR and enjoyed the opportunity of being on teams of motivated and dedicated people.

Cons

Some of the work can be really physically challenging but seeing the finished project makes it worth the time and energy spent with the team.

Director of Recruiting and Staffing

We appreciate you taking the time to share this review. We know it hasn't been an easy year to work and travel, so thank you for all you do! You clearly take pride in your work, and we think that makes you a champion!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Reviews