Seven Bridges Reviews

Updated May 14, 2021

3.9
Seven Bridges CEO William Moss (no image)
William Moss
Pros
  • "Great people, great tasks and projects(in 8 reviews)

• "flexible working hours(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Previous CEO is expert in her domain but does not know how to run a company(in 2 reviews)

• "c level(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Apr 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great, great, great, great, great

Cons

Not too much to say

2. 5.0

Great Company and Product

Jan 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Experienced management team that wants to do the right thing for the community and the company. Focus is on the right things in making the company operationally efficient delivering on promises in a very challenging culture. Very talented team of scientists, leaders and executives.

Cons

Legacy employees who are mired in all the bad practices of the past and do not want to change or be held accountable.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Environment

Mar 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can’t think why someone would join such a disfunction junction. No Pro

Cons

Where do I start.... Exec team is simply the worst, starting with the CEO & CRO. “ you’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy”

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great ideas but could use more focus in execution

Dec 18, 2020 - Commercial
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely engaged senior management team who made genuine efforts to create an environment of intellectual openness, and the ability to attract very high quality talent.

Cons

Lack of focus, sometimes unclear in terms of vision. Execution could have been better, as could have been the strategic vision conveyed to employees.

5. 4.0

Great Product, Great Mission

Apr 18, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, passionate employees who believe in our mission. Yes, it's true there have been changes to the business model and leadership, but we are rapidly growing and need to implement processes and structure to help us become more efficient as a business. I, along with my team, believe we are heading in the right direction which is very exciting.

Cons

With change comes new challenges, continue to face these head on and we will be unstoppable.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great organization with great people

Apr 20, 2020 - Program Manager in Charlestown, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

challenging and fulfilling work, opportunities to grow and learn, supportive team environment

Cons

takes time to fully understand and navigate the organization

7. 5.0

Great Culture and Team Environment

Oct 9, 2019 - People Operations in Charlestown, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best part is the people, everyone treats one another with respect and as equals. You get to work with some of the smartest people in the world, and be a part of something very special that is changing and saving lives. Management really focuses on promoting within, and giving us all opportunities to grow to our fullest potential. They are supportive of your goals, and work with you to make sure you are reaching them. The perks of working here are great too, from work/life balance to our benefits. They have done an amazing job at creating an inclusive and diverse culture. We have the best team in place, and have never been better!

Cons

Honestly, I do not have any cons.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Product and People

Sep 15, 2019 - Operations Director in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Product and employees have great reputations in various industries touching the life sciences, and the senior leadership team has really done a great job of leveraging these advantages in making some smart strategic choices and operations changes recently. The company is still small enough that there is a lot of room for career growth. Extremely smart group of talent--people really enjoy socializing with each other, which makes for a relaxed culture. Work life balance is great.

Cons

None that I can think of

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lack of support crushes employees

Mar 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your ground-level coworkers are some of the best people. Smart, caring, and competent

Cons

Most of senior leadership, and a large portion of management. The new CEO has no understanding of the product, market, or industry and has established goals that are causing the most important teams at the company to be stretched to their breaking point without much in the way of support.

6 people found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Co-workers and truly wonderful product

Jun 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really smart colleagues and the product is so powerful. Definitely the best in class

Cons

Employee engagement and growth opportunities can be improved. Lack of transparency.

2 people found this review helpful