Seville Classic Reviews | Glassdoor

Seville Classic Reviews

4.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"You learn valuable life long skills here, rigid but solid company"

Former Employee - Ecommerce in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Ecommerce in Torrance, CA

I worked at Seville Classic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I started my career here and the lessons I've learned are invaluable even till this day. The company doesn't necessarily give you the tools so you got to be quick on your feet, which in my case is a blessing because it does prepare you in your career. Everyone here is old school so in order to succeed you do have to prove yourself here in front of the old guards. If you have their respect, you can really learn a lot about the business.

Cons

It's old school. There's too much family involvement with the company which can be really bad. Progress can be very slow because old guard mentality always will reign supreme here.

Advice to Management

It's hard for this company to keep young talent. Because of the old school nature, the hiring of fresh blood can be a challenge.

This is a company that's very stable. But to keep up with the times, some of the old fashion mindset has to go. Family that does not have a sense for the business should not be part of any high level decision making.

"Small sized company that allows you to have a wider job responsibility than big companies. Working pace is not too fast"

I have been working at Seville Classic full-time

Pros

Not too much overtime working, everyone is gone after normal working hours. Very stable company has high job security.

Cons

Not too much room for huge growth