KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Sevita

Engaged Employer

Sevita

Add a Review

Sevita Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 17, 2022

Found 12 of over 1,561 reviews

Sevita CEO William McKinney
William McKinney

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "great people and lots of fun time being out on the town(in 59 reviews)
  • "The clients are great and coworkers are a lot of fun(in 42 reviews)
  • "Flexible scheduling and getting into the company is easy!(in 31 reviews)
  • "Many of the staff are friendly(in 30 reviews)
  • "It is a flexible hours position and you get to meet a very diverse group of clients.(in 29 reviews)
Cons
  • "Low pay and no raises makes it hard for employees to stay.(in 132 reviews)
  • "management is poor.. they only care about $$$$.. not what is important.(in 123 reviews)
  • "Health benefits are expensive for all levels and few options to chose from.(in 57 reviews)
  • "Pay is a set base with no raises (some houses pay more than others & pay is increased with advancement)(in 48 reviews)
  • "The turnover rate is overwhelming because upper management is rude and let the little fish do all the work for less $ while management does less and get’s paid more.(in 47 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sevita and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company if you're looking for a career!

Mar 9, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Associate in Fresno, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

For such a large organization, I have seen that the focus consistently stays on quality of care for the individuals we serve and this doesn't get lost in the day-to-day functioning of the company. There are real opportunities to advance and get promoted - the previous CEO started as a DSP/caregiver! The company has been continually making huge efforts in the past couple years to improve the work-life balance for employees and improve the quality of benefits offered. Fun and team-oriented working environment.

Cons

I would like to have more options for health benefit plans, but all other benefits are EXCELLENT.

12 people found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Employee Safety and Risk Analyst

Feb 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers were great to work with.

Cons

Executive level management (not referring to Bruce Nardella, he is terrific) is dishonest and driven by politics rather than the benefit of the company as a whole. Pay is poor and below market value.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Sevita Response

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts, including your positive experience with your co-workers and our CEO. We regret that you did not leave with a similar impression of our management team. As a mission-driven organization, our focus has always been on the providing quality services to the people we are honored to serve, and our entire leadership team is committed to that mission. We wish you well in your future endeavors.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

Jul 22, 2010 -  in Edina, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They respect their employees. ok benefit package.

Cons

pay - not competitive. Not very progressive, relative to other similar companies

Be the first to find this review helpful