KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Sevita Employee Reviews about "coworker"

Updated Jun 21, 2022

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "great people and lots of fun time being out on the town(in 58 reviews)
  • "The clients are great and coworkers are a lot of fun(in 41 reviews)
  • "Flexible scheduling and getting into the company is easy!(in 33 reviews)
  • "Many of the staff are friendly(in 30 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours and lots of hours available.(in 29 reviews)
Cons
  • "High job expectations with low pay for entry and mid level employee.(in 139 reviews)
  • "management is poor.. they only care about $$$$.. not what is important.(in 122 reviews)
  • "Health benefits are expensive for all levels and few options to chose from.(in 53 reviews)
  • "This is due in part to upper management.(in 48 reviews)
  • "Pay is a set base with no raises (some houses pay more than others & pay is increased with advancement)(in 48 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sevita and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "coworker"

Jun 23, 2017 - Direct Support Professional in Council Bluffs, IA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Consumers often taught me more than I probably assisted them, very rewarding!!

Cons

NO SUPPORT FROM INCOMPETENT MANAGEMENT. EVEN COWORKERS BACKSTABBERS. NO COMPREHENSION OF TEAM. LIES, THREATS, HARASSMENT FROM COWORKER MANAGEMENT NO RESOLUTION. STAY AWAY FROM THIS STRESS!!!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 Reviews

Popular Careers with Sevita Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Sevita? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

130 days ago

Company News
Sevita is pleased to announce it has expanded its continuum of care in Massachusetts, Missouri and Pennsylvania. Reaffirming its commitment to whole person care and community-based services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD), Sevita welcomed individuals served and care teams from three small companies in late summer 2021: Caring R Us, LLC in Massachusetts, Cameron Group Care, Inc. in Missouri, and JEM Homecare Solutions, LLC in Pennsylvania.
Shared image - Sevita Expands Continuum of Services in Massachusetts, Missouri, and Pennsylvania - Sevita
sevitahealth.com

283 days ago

Company News
We’re excited to announce that The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita stands for growth, independence, and community. It brings unity across our organization — our 40,000 employees and the 50,000 individuals we serve. We are the same company with the same mission, and we’re proud to continue our important work. To learn more about Sevita, visit SevitaHealth.com.
Shared image

Sevita Photos

+ Add Photo
Sevita photo of: The MENTOR Network
Sevita photo of: Staff with Young Man Served.
Sevita photo of: Staff with Individual Served.
Sevita photo of: Mentor with Individuals Served.
Sevita photo of: Host Homes for Adults