KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Sevita

Engaged Employer

Sevita

Add a Review

Sevita Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Jun 21, 2022

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "great people and lots of fun time being out on the town(in 59 reviews)
  • "The clients are great and coworkers are a lot of fun(in 41 reviews)
  • "Flexible scheduling and getting into the company is easy!(in 35 reviews)
  • "Many of the staff are friendly(in 34 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours and lots of hours available.(in 27 reviews)
Cons
  • "High job expectations with low pay for entry and mid level employee.(in 132 reviews)
  • "management is poor.. they only care about $$$$.. not what is important.(in 125 reviews)
  • "There is no benefit for long term employees they make the same as new employees.(in 56 reviews)
  • "Pay is a set base with no raises (some houses pay more than others & pay is increased with advancement)(in 47 reviews)
  • "Upper management was cliquish, sometimes unprofessional and inexperienced.(in 45 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sevita and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent company for career growth

Oct 13, 2014 - Program Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started as a direct support and have been given many opportunities to advance into management. I'm sick and tired of hearing reviews at some companies including ours where there are complaints of low pay, no opportunities. There are countless opportunities if you work hard, and take advantage of the growth of this company which is one of the largest and most well-positioned in California across the entire state. The company also launched a give-back program to employees called the Variable Pay Plan where every employee will receive an annual 2-3% bonus if the company meets budget.

Cons

Entry level pay is not great but neither are the reimbursement rates from the state that have been frozen for years. Once you get into a management position the salaries are much better and you can build a career at this company where they value hiring from within.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do Not Work Here!!

Oct 20, 2017 - LST in Blacksburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helping individuals rehabilitate from brain injuries.

Cons

The management staff is highly inappropriate and shows favoritism. I have heard members of the management team make fun of the participants to their face thinking they didn't understand and when it was reported to higher management, nothing was done. I know staff members have shown up to work under the influence of drugs and nothing was done. I have seen multiple people receive promotions that have only been an employee for a couple of months because they were friends with management over individuals whom had worked there for years. The management team also parties and drinks with the 'favorite staff' at the bars and at their house. I have never worked in such an unprofessional environment in my life! I suffered through the inequalities and the unprofessionalism because I became very invested in the participants but I had to ultimately quit because of the stress of the environment.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Neuro Restorative

Jul 19, 2012 - Counselor, Behavior Therapist in Georgetown, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

In spite of bad management, very impressive work is accomplished and people achieve great benefit from this program. Top notch clinical staff.

Cons

Bad management results in bickering and competition between professionals who should be working as a team to benefit patients/program participants.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 2.0
    Current Employee

Accounts Receivable Specialist

May 13, 2018 - Accounts Receivable Specialist in North Andover, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to gain experience

Cons

Unetichal company who force people to work OT rather than hire new people, have two face people as supervisors, and don't provide and raises and don't recognize any employee who works hard. They make questionable decisions for supervisor roles. They have a supervisor who only had 6 months worth of experience and we lost a key employee who was there mich longer and actually knew what they were doing. Too many problems that management doesn't have the minds to resolve and they blame the employees.

4 people found this review helpful