KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 20 of over 30 reviews

4.6
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hands-down the best company I’ve ever worked for!

Oct 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

In every conceivable way, Sharestates is hands-down the best company I have ever worked for. I don’t plan on leaving and I can’t imagine why anyone would.

Cons

There are zero cons to working here.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Management are great

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Think of it as free education in real estate. There’s so much to learn in this industry and it helps to have professionals who know exactly how this industry functions, how to navigate it and most importantly how to make money in it. There’s no corner cutting. You’ll be working your tail off right from the very beginning but the work is extremely rewarding and the people are really great. I’m happy to still be part of this great team.

Cons

I personally don’t have any cons.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

LSO Analyst Review

Sep 23, 2021 - Loan Service Operations Analyst in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth opportunities, both personally and professionally, are unmatched at Sharestates. The company’s commitment to providing a work environment where there is equal opportunity to achieve success and prosperity through hard work, determination and initiative is not just a catchy slogan - it is something that plays out each and every day. Since starting with Sharestates, I have been recognized for all of my contributions and given unimaginable opportunities along the way. We are given unlimited support and are constantly asked, "what do you need to fulfill on your role?", then granted it. Success is inevitable at Sharestates for people who are willing to put in the work and seek out answers to the questions they have.

Cons

Teammates that exhibit leadership qualities, generate high performance results, and are open to coaching will thrive here - that said, if you prefer laying low and generating mediocre results, this will not be the place for you.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company

Sep 23, 2021 - Marketing Associate in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

We were like one big happy family. Management was great. They kept things chill. It got stressful sometimes but never too stressful. Just enough to keep you on your toes. They handled things as best they could and while there’s room for improvement, I can’t fault them for doing the best they could.

Cons

They’re still growing as a company.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Run forward, not backwards!

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product is competitive and the workforce is motivated. What else could you ask for? I don’t get all of these reviews telling you to “run away”. Come on now. I know some people have had negative experiences but to demonize the entire company is taking it a little bit too far. Take these reviews with a grain of salt. Run towards opportunity, which is what you’ll find here, not away from it as others have done.

Cons

Found negativity from certain individuals.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

You can make a killing here

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The money you can make working for Sharestates is hard to believe until you start.

Cons

My wife had our first kid and I decided to transition into being a stay-at-home-dad. That’s the only reason I’m not still here.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company culture

Sep 7, 2021 - Investment Analyst in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced! It’s very friendly, supportive, kind, caring, and just all-around positive. I don’t know what I was expecting coming into this, but I definitely never imagined to find such an uplifting environment. Not sure if that’s just because I’m new but I’m really hoping nothing about this aspect of the job changes over time.

Cons

I can’t really say I’ve noticed anything so far that I would consider a negative.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone is held to a high standard

Sep 6, 2021 - Marketing Associate in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The founders had an incredible back story of how they got started. Sharestates wouldn’t be where it is today if it weren’t for their hard work and perseverance. That said, they’re not the easiest people to please. They’ll hold you to the same standard they hold themselves (a very high standard if you haven’t guessed). You’ll either wash out or rise to the occasion.

Cons

The work isn’t easy. Not just anybody can do this job.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Invaluable industry experience

Aug 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The experience you can get working here is worth the job alone. I still can’t believe how quickly I was given responsibility outside the role I was originally hired on for and how quickly I’ve been able to work my way up. Even if I didn’t want to stay with the company for whatever reason, all of the experiences I would be able to put on my resume from just my time here alone would make me invaluable on the job market.

Cons

You’ve got to be able to work hard and give it your all. This is not the right work environment for slackers or anyone looking to just clock in, clock out, and collect a paycheck for showing up.

10. 5.0

Exceeded my expectations

Aug 24, 2021 - Analyst in Great Neck, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m going to be honest. I didn’t have many expectations when I first was hired on. I applied right out of college so my work experience was pretty limited. I’ve been here a year now and I have to say, this company really has its act together. I told myself I’d leave in a year if I didn’t like it here. I’m really loving it and I have no intention of leaving anytime soon.

Cons

There is some work place politics.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews