KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Shearman & Sterling Employee Reviews about "hour"

Updated Jun 4, 2022

3.6
Shearman & Sterling Global Managing Partner David Beveridge
David Beveridge

There are no reviews matching your search at this company.

Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

What people are saying about Shearman & Sterling

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are nice and friendly(in 27 reviews)
  • "Pay was good(in 17 reviews)
  • "Some of your colleagues are nice.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Great training and ability to work own multiple projects at once as well as get feedback from supervisors.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Good benefit and nice staff(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "hour"

Shearman & Sterling logo

Company Updates

7 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
      Our Diversity & Inclusion team hosted Mr. Aloha, Esera Tuaolo in honor of #PrideMonth. During the event, he spoke about his experience as a gay man in the hyper-masculine culture of professional football, how coming out saved his life and how he lives his true authentic self every single day. Esera is founder and CEO of the non-profit Hate is Wrong, which seeks to foster diversity in sports communities and combat bullying among youth. Learn more: https://hateiswrong.org/. Learn more about D&I at #ShearmanLaw: https://www.shearman.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion?accordion=inclusion-networks.
      Shared image - Diversity and Inclusion
      www.shearman.com

9 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
      Last week, to honor Juneteenth, our Inclusion Network, BE SEEN (Black Employees at Shearman for Empowerment and Networking) welcomed Jeffrey A. Fletcher, the owner and collector of the Ruby and Calvin Fletcher African American History Museum (African American Collections), to share insights into the museum’s collection, “Images of America, Challenges of the Badge.” As a benefactor of the Ruby and Calvin Fletcher Museum, this project is close to the hearts of our Shearman & Sterling family. Mr. Fletcher provided an opportunity to view a powerful visual display and hear stories of what motivated the trailblazers who forged the way for equality and freedom for African Americans. The artifacts that Mr. Fletcher shared reflect decades of turbulent times for African Americans in the United States during the period of slavery and the Civil Rights movement. Learn more about our BE SEEN Inclusion Network: https://www.shearman.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion?accordion=inclusion-networks.
      Shared image