Found 1,649 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Sheraton
Got a burning question about Sheraton? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sheraton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and useful" (in 87 reviews)
- "The people were great and friendly" (in 83 reviews)
- "Helpful and friendly staff." (in 45 reviews)
- "Coworkers are friendly and nice" (in 39 reviews)
- "Free food during regulated time periods are good when you don't feel like bringing anything to work." (in 22 reviews)
- "Poor management unlike most other places" (in 113 reviews)
- "Low pay and still can't get paid and it's been a month" (in 71 reviews)
- "Long hours and hard to change shifts." (in 58 reviews)
- "Salary is low and obligation to come 15 min earlier to shift for handover but not getting paid for it" (in 45 reviews)
- "Only managers were compensated and opened up to foolishness" (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sheraton and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Nov 28, 2023Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsGeorgetown, TX
Bonus, Marriott Discount, Great Team Members
Terrible Pay even with ALOT of experience and education, No work life balance, Unfair treatment from department head, Promised overtime to accommodate low pay. No chance in career advancement.
- 4.0Sep 13, 2023InspectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWilmington, DE
Sheraton suites offers great pay Also great benefits such as dental.. and a good 401 k…matching 401 k…paid vacation
Management unprofessional You have an on call day and a day off Don’t get paid time and a half
Sheraton Reviews FAQs
Sheraton has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,119 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Sheraton to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of Sheraton employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sheraton 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.