Found 396 of over 999 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and that is it" (in 60 reviews)
- "Shiseido is a people first company and great to work for." (in 49 reviews)
- "The teams you work with and the brand you work on are mostly great" (in 22 reviews)
- "colleagues are friendly and great to work with" (in 20 reviews)
- "Was a good culture when it was Bare Escentuals" (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Shiseido and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Shiseido Reviews FAQs
Shiseido has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 999 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Shiseido to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of Shiseido employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Shiseido 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.