Found 2,570 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and actually care for you and encourage you to use all your vacation and personal days." (in 347 reviews)
- "+ great people ( talent and 'just' people wise )" (in 259 reviews)
- "Culture is great and its easy to make connections." (in 229 reviews)
- "Good benefits, work from home" (in 111 reviews)
- "A good work/life balance is encouraged" (in 88 reviews)
- "Massive layoffs without any warning AFTER saying there will be no more layoffs privately and publicly" (in 96 reviews)
- "Senior leadership will not take responsibility for any decline in growth or making the wrong strategic decision" (in 93 reviews)
- "poor management and quite top down" (in 79 reviews)
- "Inexperienced managers and leads" (in 49 reviews)
- "term contracts Insufficient training No transparency of performance evaluation criteria" (in 31 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Shopify and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 10, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Like need someone to help me on my customers service and make calls with them
Is to be active and get the client active and have knowledge on how to follow them talk to buy from my store
Shopify Reviews FAQs
Shopify has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,926 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Shopify to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
53% of Shopify employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Shopify 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.