Want a Free Job Posting?

• Mountain View, CA
  • Any Status
Siemens President & CEO Joe Kaeser
Joe Kaeser

• thumbs down for work/life balance (in 32 reviews)

• Indecisive procrastinating senior management; Upper management often doesn't see the big picture (in 35 reviews)

1. Thankfully the culture is changing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

The culture is improving. We are finally increasing our workforce to a more appropriate level. Senior management is now more concerned with winning the game as opposed to finishing with the fewest players. Siemens innovations are second to none and most of the new management team is personable and understands how to motivate.

Siemens is an enormous corporation. The promotion path is often difficult to understand and negotiate. There is still a very "departmentalized" mindset among some management, which delays success. I see actions being taken to minimize or in some cases, eliminate this departmental mindset. It will never go away completely. Siemens is becomming a much better place to work.

Advice to Management

Promote from within and develop a clear, practical promotion path. I believe you are on the right track, so please continue. Please listen to your seasoned employees as much or more than just those at a Vice President level.

Showing 1 of 1,963 review