What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1) Work/Life balance is good (but only Siemens it's filled with aggressive employees)" (in 1444 reviews)
- "Good benefits and vacation time (if you can actually detach from work while on vacation)." (in 836 reviews)
- "Some of the people were great to work with and had great professional and friendships with them for a long time" (in 641 reviews)
- "Good work culture and very helpful" (in 416 reviews)
- "Its All good and culture is very good." (in 361 reviews)
- "Not a lot of options after the program and salary is low compared to other companies and roles." (in 646 reviews)
- "Management is poor and biased" (in 574 reviews)
- "bad managers and always look to exploit people" (in 199 reviews)
- "1) Work in Pune is mostly maintaining old technologies by fixing bugs and doing small enhancements." (in 95 reviews)
- "Management is beholden to shareholders and therefore the company is constantly changing middle and upper management." (in 93 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Siemens and is not affected by filters.
Found 13,477 of over 21K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Siemens Reviews FAQs
Siemens has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 20,830 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Siemens to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Siemens employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Siemens 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.