Found 809 of over 897 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and the 401k matching is the best that I have ever seen." (in 140 reviews)
- "Great people and we do the coolest stuff in the world." (in 66 reviews)
- "Good pay and very flexible." (in 52 reviews)
- "The 401k match is a great benefit." (in 24 reviews)
- "Great culture and reputation with our customers" (in 21 reviews)
- "Everything else, overworked, underpaid, poor management" (in 41 reviews)
- "The program managers have a priority to manage their programs so actual subordinate employee leadership is basically non existent." (in 26 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and planning." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management does not hold mid" (in 18 reviews)
- "Communication is lacking because it is really a non team environment." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sierra Nevada Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Sep 20, 2023Senior InspectorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Pays is good, airplanes are very good, lots of military training. great travel meet some great people
Way too many young angry boys in charge that knows absolute NOTHING about nothing. management are fools that could not get a job at any airline. If you re not ex military there is ZERO chance to stay, I was far more qualified than ALL my coworkers I am 35 years AIRLINE Inspector A and P, IA ,NDT level II master fabricator turbine engine experience more!!
Sierra Nevada Corporation Reviews FAQs
Sierra Nevada Corporation has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 897 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Sierra Nevada Corporation to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
71% of Sierra Nevada Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sierra Nevada Corporation 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.