Signature Parking Reviews
95% would recommend to a friend
(48 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Found 48 of over 49 reviews
Updated May 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Signature Parking and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Mar 6, 2023Valet (Runner)Current Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
Worked F/T for a few of the hotel locations in the Los Angeles & Hollywood area. The job is fast-paced and if you like customer service, you get to meet some nice people and drive some nice cars. The company is well organized, my manager was invested in my growth at the company and they were very flexible with my schedule and time off.
Too many 8-hour shifts, I would have preferred some shorter 6 hours shifts.
- 5.0Mar 17, 2023Parking Ambassador (Enforcement)Current Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Barbara, CA
This has been one of the best companies I have been employed with. I love that it is encouraged for us to give feedback about the company and about our fellow employees, that makes it feel more like family rather than employment.
Weather can be a bummer sometimes.
- 5.0Sep 22, 2022Valet/BellmanFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Barbara, CA
They do everything right and always have your back.
There were absolutely no cons in my experience with Signature Parking!
- 5.0Feb 28, 2022Valet Parking AttendantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Luis Obispo, CA
Great group of people to work with. I worked at hotel SLO for a year with other students in the area, had a blast driving cool cars for money and interacting with people all day long. Tips were great, job was fun, hours were manageable.
The uniform made my nipple chafe!
- 4.0May 25, 2022Valet AttendantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Barbara, CA
- Friendly manager - Friendly coworkers - Good pay
- Not great training - Often unsure of what your schedule will look like
- 5.0Mar 10, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Barbara, CA
Supportive male community Good tips Opportunity for growth and experience
Male dominated environment and sometimes you get parking lot attendance shifts
- 5.0Nov 12, 2021Valet AttendantCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Flexible Schedules, Fast Paced, Caring and supportive management. Above average pay rates. Good company culture
Sometimes have to work on holidays
Signature Parking Reviews FAQs
Signature Parking has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Signature Parking to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
95% of Signature Parking employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signature Parking 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.