Signature Travel Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Alex Sharpe

"Home"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started a little less than a year ago and I already know that this is a company I never want to leave. The staff is very supportive and positive and Signature goes out of their way to ensure you have all of the support you need for both personal and professional growth. You can tell that everyone really cares about what they do and about each other. The best part is we get to work in travel which is always fun!

Cons

Honestly can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Signature Travel Network2019-04-30
  2. "A Company with Heart"

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Signature genuinely cares for its coworkers.

Cons

We spend our time creating beautiful content to share with travelers - there is so much of the world to see, and not enough time to see it all.

Signature Travel Network2019-04-29

"Leader in the travel industry"

Current Employee - Director, Destination Partnerships in Suwanee, GA

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked in the travel industry for more than 20 years in a variety of capacities. No other company touches Signature for its commitment to its employees, their individual growth, their desire to constantly increase the benefits for the employees, and the culture. From the top down, employees are supportive to helping each other while balancing their own job responsibilities. After decades working at other companies...

Cons

More a word of advice for people seeking a job at Signature than about its culture: If you can't handle a fast paced environment, want to just stay in your own box without lending a helping hand when needed, tend to be negative, and aren't willing to strive to do your best every day, you will be a fish out of water in this dynamic work environment.

Signature Travel Network2019-04-03

"Love the Signature Family"

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Love the culture of Signature. Everyone contributes and is recognized for their contributions. It is a fast-paced environment and I learn so much every day. The benefits are fantastic (holiday pay, service day, travel benefits, profit-sharing, etc.) We work all over the US but when we come together it just feels like family!

Cons

None that I can think of....it is fast-paced so if you prefer not to be busy, Signature isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Maintain transparency, continue to listen and continue to have growth opportunities

"Truly a great company"

Pros

Great travel benefits, a lot of nice people, like a family, office close to restaurants, CEO cares about employees.

Cons

Need more staff. Open floor plan office.

Signature Travel Network2019-04-03

"Amazing coworkers and leadership"

Current Employee - Managing Director

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unique in the corporate world, Signature truly is a collaborative environment with respect for all staff. The leadership is very accessible and always concerned about the welfare of every member of the team. The work is fast-paced, but everyone pulls their weight. A great place to work.

Cons

You need to be a self-starter and multi-tasker, but everyone on the team is always available to help.

Advice to Management

You set the tone and it is a great one. Keep on leading with a heart. It shows to staff, suppliers and most of all our members.

Signature Travel Network2019-04-03

"A company that values you"

Current Employee - Events in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, caring and supportive team, beautiful office, and a good work/life balance.

Cons

There are not many opportunities for upward mobility or financial advancement within the company.

Signature Travel Network2019-04-03

"Okay but Underappreciated and Overworked"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- discounts on travel - chances to make a little more money - convenient location to food places

Cons

- hierarchy benefits upper management only - favoritism - culture and values don't exist Hire leaders that can actually lead and communicate professionally with their employees. If there's someone that doesn't like to talk to their employees, smile, or they talk down have them work from home full-time. Everyone knows who these people are. It makes everyone else in the office feel awful and want to look for another...

Signature Travel Network2019-03-06

Signature Travel Network Response

March 9, 2019President/CEO

I am so sorry you feel this way. I hope you will speak up and talk to me or your supervisor - that's the only way these issues or perceived issues can be addressed. No judgement or repercussions, just looking for honest feedback.

"Compassionate, Positive and Impactful Company"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Signature Travel Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company is a family. We care about each other and the work that we do. We strive every day to do the right thing, not the easy thing. The leadership is inspirational and supportive. We have been making great strides in increasing our positive impact in the world through travel and giving back. I am proud to be part of this group of amazing people. We are given wonderful benefits and opportunities. I can't even imagine...

Cons

I like to busy and here you always are. For some, the pace may be a con, but no for me!

Signature Travel Network2018-12-27

"Executive VP"

Current Employee - EVP in New York, NY

Pros

We have a great corporate culture. Employees genuinely care about each other. We have the best President and CEO - smart, insightful, supportive, compassionate, visionary, approachable and fair. We love serving our member agencies and our 7,000+ front line consultants around the world. We are passionate about our work and strive to do our best every day.

Cons

The travel business is very fast paced and keeping up with all the changes and new developments can be a challenge.

Signature Travel Network2018-12-26