KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Signet Jewelers Reviews

Updated Jan 20, 2022

Found 1,596 of over 1,625 reviews

3.5
Signet Jewelers CEO Gina C. Drosos (no image)
Gina C. Drosos
Pros
  • "Discount on jewelry is a good benefit(in 59 reviews)

• "Great colleagues, Flexible Hours, Good benefits(in 50 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is not much maintained(in 93 reviews)

• "Schedule, no real days off as upper management will contact you whenever(in 62 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Signet Jewelers and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

Signet is a great place to work

Jan 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting new jewelry styles & services; team oriented, good pay & benefits, career growth opportunities, remote work options, concern for health/well-being of the team

Cons

Maintaining work/life balance with work expectations

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear of the positive experiences you've had over your career with us, where we met the high expectations we set for ourselves. We're so glad to have you as part of the Signet team!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Management

Jan 20, 2022 - Store Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its a people first company

Cons

It just depends on location and management in regards to the morale of a store.

Talent Acquisitions

We appreciate you taking time to leave a review. Thank you for being a part of the Signet team!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Challenge Accepted

Jan 3, 2022 - Director in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Signet offers a great environment that will allow you to cultivate and learn new skills while delivering on exciting new capabilities that ensure customer satisfaction and sales success

Cons

If you are looking to get through your day, then this may not be the place for you. If you are excited to grow and learn. Then you found your place.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Flexible work from home heaven

Jan 14, 2022 - Virtual Jewelry Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been in the jewelry industry for 3 years. I love my customers but I have an auto immune disease and was not able to return to the store during the pandemic. I’m grateful to work from home now and keep doing what I love!

Cons

Retail means working holidays which can be hard.

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy that you've had a good experience and that you were able to remain a Signet team member! Your review will continue to motivate us to put our people first as part of everything we do.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pros

Compensation, remote work flexibility (even post-COVID), CEO with great vision and application, great coworkers, clean house with tons of new talent, ability to make a difference in your area of the business

Cons

Lean teams that make "agile" seem more like "overworked" at times, company getting back up on its feet so still working through some basics you'd expect, application and embodiment of culture is very dependent on each respective C-suite leader

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on your experiences with Signet. We're happy to have you apart of the Signet team!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Voted Great Place to Work!

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, flexible scheduling, paid There are so many but just to name a few.....vacation, generous discount, excellent benefits, team work environment, everyone has a voice, experienced upper management, endless long term career opportunities and training classes.

Cons

Compared to other companies....no cons!

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences and we're happy to have to a part of the Signet team!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Relations in Fairlawn, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

people are very helpful and best work schedule, lots of overtime during holidays seasons

Cons

there are no major cons

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We’re happy to hear our employee experience met the high expectations we set for ourselves. Your review will continue to motivate us to put our people first as part of everything we do.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

How much do Apprentice Jewelers make in Colorado?

Dec 22, 2021 - Apprentice Jeweler -Polish & Clerical in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get a feel for the industry before diving into it. They match exactly what you put into your 401k. They are a diverse company and you have job security as well which can be difficult to find in retail.

Cons

Low starting pay, hard to keep work place clean and if you dont have a good manager you won't learn much so transfer but don't quit.

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We’re happy to learn about your positive experience. We’re glad to have you as part of the Signet Jewelers team!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

relaxed work environment

Jan 5, 2022 - Jewelery Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with customers to meet their jewelry needs, great co-workers and good pay just not enough hours

Cons

It is hard to get fulltime position bc of the payroll

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide honest feedback and we're happy to have you as part of the Signet team!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good Company

Jan 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Customer is always first, always new and fun ways to sell

Cons

Work hours are not consistent

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your honest feedback in sharing your experiences during your time with Signet.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,596 Reviews

Signet Jewelers Reviews FAQs

61% of Signet Jewelers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signet Jewelers 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Signet Jewelers to be coworkers, career development, benefits and the cons to be culture, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Signet Jewelers Job Seekers