KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Signifyd Reviews

Updated Dec 13, 2021

Found 107 of over 109 reviews

4.8
Signifyd Co-Founder & CEO Rajesh Ramanand (no image)
Rajesh Ramanand
Pros
  • "If our model underperforms Signifyd loses money(in 28 reviews)

• "Work life balance valued by management(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some growing pains, changing commission plans(in 9 reviews)

• "No 401k matching while I was there(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Signifyd and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

It keeps on getting better

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for almost three years. It is amazing how much this company cares about its employees. Always thinking ahead on ways to make work life balance better and listening to employees to truly add benefits that are meaningful. Watching the company grow in the time I have been here, it is great to see how much of the wonderful culture has been able to remain intact. A very hard thing to do as you are doubling and tripling the size of the company. Leadership is so humble and approachable. We have done some pretty amazing things in the years I have been here. I cannot wait to see what 2022 brings!!

Cons

No company is perfect, but there is really nothing notable to write here.

Head of HR

Truly a goosebump-worthy review! You can't imagine how gratifying it is to read your words about our culture and our care for employees. This is what it's all about. We promise to keep it up. Thank you for your commitment and helping make this place so special!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Favorite workplace of my career

Nov 12, 2021 - Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Signifyd still enjoys the best of Silicon Valley startup culture: Friendliness, fun, emphasis on collaboration, opportunity, self-worth, self-development and a balanced life. Radical transparency. Genuine caring for people as people. We are solving a real problem by protecting commerce and enabling free trade, and that feels good.

Cons

Startups are not for everyone. Day to day can be a little unpredictable. Occasionally, it gets intense. As we scale, there is both friction and opportunity.

Head of HR

Thank you so much for the extremely kind review! The parts of your review that stand out to me most are "self-worth", "self-development," "a balanced life," and "genuine caring for people as people." That is music to my ears. I am so glad you feel it, because that is our goal. You're right, it can be intense and unpredictable - but that is what makes it so exciting, right? Thanks again!

3. 5.0

Awesome culture and challenges

Oct 21, 2021 - Associate Solution Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very helpful colleagues - Leadership care about you and your success - Many opportunities to be involved with different areas of the business outside your role/areas you may also have an interest in - Benefits - Work-life balance

Cons

- No 401k match from employer

Head of HR

I'm tickled to read your review. We are so glad to have you on the team. And on the 401K match - stay tuned ;)

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A solid company on a steady path

Oct 19, 2021 - Senior Security Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging work, competitive benefits, engaged and intelligent staff, influence.

Cons

Most startups seem to struggle to find the right strategy, funding and customers in a competitive marketplace. With Signifyd's recent series E round, we seem to have found solid footing. There are definitely some of the growing pains that you would expect from a maturing organization and culture, but I have not found anything blocking myself and others from leaning into those challenges and improving the status quo.

Head of HR

Love to hear that you're challenged and you find your coworkers to be engaged and smart! Hearing these things from a tenured employee is just that much more meaningful. We will keep it up and also continue to try to work through some of the growing pains that are inevitable as we grow and scale!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent management and a great position

Oct 18, 2021 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at signifyd for a couple of months and I really do love it. Everyone I have interacted with has been so friendly and competent, the leadership team is effective and cares about diversity, and there's a good work life balance.

Cons

None that I can see so far

Head of HR

We are so happy to have you on board! If there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please just reach out to me or my team!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with an amazing culture!

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I used Glassdoor when first interviewing here, and was extremely surprised/skeptical of the high ratings on GD-- but I see why now. - I love that people here are happy to help you, and you are encouraged to learn things beyond your role. (I've worked at companies where they will literally say "NO" to your interest in learning tools/how to do certain things, because it's not 100% related to your responsibilities). - HR team is one of the best I've ever seen. I really appreciated that even though we have unlimited PTO, they gave us additional 5-6? days off throughout the year for our mental wellness. It's like they're forcing us to shut down and recharge. - Team culture probably varies, but my team leaders tend to do monthly fun events. They also send door dash gift cards on a regular basis, which I appreciate so much! - A lot of independence and little-handholding, but rest assure someone is always there to have your back when you need it.

Cons

- I started during the pandemic, so onboarding remote is not always fun. They did a GREAT job with the onboarding, but the virtual presence does not compare to meeting people in person. They do send you a door dash gift card for their Lunch with a Peer event, but would recommend doing more team/group-event with the other onboarding employees. - Not a huge fan of the vesting period/system. Your options will not get vested until AFTER your first year, and it's only 25% that gets vested. - Waiting on 401k matching.

2 people found this review helpful

Head of HR

We are going to try to do more things in 2022 to help team members new and old to gather in person and get to experience the energy and motivation that comes out of those interactions! Thank you for sticking with it through the challenges of remote onboarding. I greatly appreciate the suggestions around internal career development - we do provide managers with a lot of training and resources, but it's a good reminder that we need to continuously emphasize those points and make sure managers are prioritizing them for all of their team members consistently. And regarding the 401K match - stay tuned ;)

7. 5.0

Greatest Place to Work!!

Oct 18, 2021 - Global Sales Enablement Program Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Signifyd is an awesome place to work. The leaders are exceptional, communicative, invested and very approachable. They offer great benefits and company wellness days, guest speaker webinars, yoga stretch breaks and much, much more. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work for a fast moving, innovative, and exciting company. They put their employees first!

Cons

I haven't encountered any negative aspects yet but if you are not interested in a fast growing, ambiguity, and quick shifts/pivots this wouldn't be the company for you at this time.

Head of HR

No bones about it - we are definitely fast-paced and things change quickly around here - and I'm so glad to hear you are excited by those challenges and that you feel our efforts to prioritize you and your wellbeing. We will keep working to be the greatest place to work!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Lives up to the ratings

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I genuinely feel like Signifyd cares about me as an employee from both the leadership level and with my direct manager. Time off is encouraged and the company actively looks for ways to enable that, like giving more company holidays.

Cons

Onboarding remotely is tough, so it took a little bit longer to figure out some of the cultural workings, but overall not difficult once I was pointed in the right direction.

Head of HR

We hear you - remote onboarding is super challenging. It is a top priority for us in 2022 to expand our company-wide onboarding to make it as seamless and helpful as possible. But yes, we do care about you and we will continue to try to find innovative ways to support your health, wellness and professional success!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing corporate culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Commercial Business Development Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at the company is approachable. From day 1, I have felt part of the plan. The whole company is listening to the market and providing significant value and solving a worthy problem.

Cons

We still remain mostly remote, which reduces some of the benefits that came with sharing office space.

Head of HR

I absolutely LOVE to hear that you find your colleagues to be approachable - that is so important. Good call - being remote is tough, but we absolutely are brainstorming on the best way to try and get people together in person in safe ways that will allow you to have a little fun and bond with your coworkers!

10. 5.0

Love this place

Oct 18, 2021 - Senior Manager, Customer Success in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have spent decades in fraud prevention and was burnt out. Once I met with the leadership at Signifyd and discussed the possibilities moving forward. Signifyd will give you the ability to not play the role of the 'wall flower', to raise your hand and go after the things that make your excited, and to quote the guy that taught NEO, "if we wanted trained monkey we would have hired trained monkeys. Each of your brings. history and skill set that interested us, not go out there and do your thing." I found that empowering and have been willing to look outside of the lines and color with a different colored crayon, because it is accepted and even encouraged to try something new and seek out a better way. To say that my batteries have been recharged is an understatement.

Cons

Sometimes we are too busy to notice the simple things like the forest from the trees. Not from a lack of caring but from a growing pains point fo view. Green and growing has its challenges too.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Reviews

Signifyd Reviews FAQs

Signifyd has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 109 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Signifyd to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Signifyd employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Signifyd. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

97% of Signifyd employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signifyd 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Signifyd to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Signifyd Job Seekers