SilverTech Front End Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

SilverTech Front End Developer Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2015

Found 2 reviews

1.0
SilverTech CEO Yuvraj Soggu (no image)
Yuvraj Soggu

"Worst place ever I left a month ago. Thank goodness!!"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Manchester, NH

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

Short drive North from Nashua. Beats driving south to Nashua. They have skeeball. No work or environment Pros. They serve beer in Thursdays.

Cons

Where to begin, total sweatshop. I started here right out of college. What I hate about companies is set in stone from SilverTech. Worst place ever. I think the fast food industry would be a marked improvement.

Advice to Management

You are not a level 5 company at all. Please stop treating employees badly.

SilverTech2015-07-25

"Kiss work/life balance goodbye"

Former Employee - Front End Developer in Manchester, NH

I worked at SilverTech full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits package was great - 100% employer-paid health/dental/vision. Generally nice work environment with intelligent, hard working people. Free coffee and beer/popcorn during the biweekly "Fireside Chat" where the leadership praise the sales team.

Cons

When I was brought on board as a developer (or "billable resource" as we came to be known) it seemed like the ideal job - great benefits, decent salary, friendly staff, and work that was interesting and challenging. I even moved my family 150 miles to relocate to Manchester because it seemed like such a great fit. There was talk of professional development opportunities like training and code reviews, but it was... just that - talk. Sales will promise unrealistic timelines for delivery to get a client, and management will expect the deadline to be met, even if it means requiring the staff to work on holidays Thanksgiving and Christmas. The company culture, if you can call it that, is to run their production staff into the ground and replace them.

Advice to Management

SilverTech doesn't have enough developers to do the work they've taken on the timeframes they've promised their clients. Hire more developers, set realistic deadlines, and treat your "billable resources" like the hard working people they are.

SilverTech2015-04-29