SilverTech Reviews | Glassdoor

SilverTech Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2019

Found 57 reviews

Yuvraj Soggu
  1. "Great company with great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Manchester, NH

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Employer contributions for medical, dental and vision insurance premiums, HRA, 401k + great company match. - People really care about each other, giving it a family-feel. - Management invests in employees, and is always helping employees get to the next step in their professional development. - Open office environment that helps everyone work more collaboratively. - Overall great company culture and values....

Cons

- I don't have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in employees and providing them the training and development they need to grow in their career.

SilverTech2019-06-11

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Manchester, NH

I worked at SilverTech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Honestly not much, They have not great Health Insurance, but it's there. Every other Thursday the company gathers and drinks beer

Cons

Absolutely no work life balance. During my time there employees were expected to put in over 10 hour days and come in during the weekend to finish whatever work needs to be done, and the most you get is maybe food. Very few QA staff that are way too overworked to get things done. They take advantage of recent grads to get really cheap labor. No one knows what's going on. Projects are not well defined in the least....

Advice to Management

Honestly nothing I say here will be taken seriously, but stop using the "Agency Life" excuse and really get your processes in order. pay your people what they deserve, and don't allow people to spend 90% of their time slaving away.

SilverTech2018-12-03

"Good for a couple years but don't make a career here."

I have been working at SilverTech full-time

Pros

- Fun work environment and co-workers. - Benefits are good. Specifically the full health and dental insurance.

Cons

- Pay is lacking for the amount of work asked of. - The management is full of the CEO's friends. - Clique's

Advice to Management

- Break up the management cliques and focus on holding on to good employees.

SilverTech2018-10-19

"Fun and exiting place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Manchester, NH

I worked at SilverTech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, amazing facility, extremely fun culture with many perks, room for career growth, a variety of exciting work projects... I can't say enough nice things about SilverTech. I've worked for large corporations and small start-ups and SilverTech has been my favorite place so far.

Cons

Open work environments have upsides and downsides

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

SilverTech2017-06-24

"More obvious?"

I have been working at SilverTech full-time

Pros

Great company. Growing company. Great customers.

Cons

Not many. Great company.

Advice to Management

The bad reviews are from the same 3-4 employees. Clear by the poor grammar and typos consistently made in the reviews. Sad that people waste their time. Keep up the good work

SilverTech2017-05-11

"Pretty much everything you read here is junk"

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid company that cares about its crew, its clients and the community.

Cons

If there is a con here, its the bashing on this website. I can't understand how someone could work here for "shy of 3 years" and be miserable. After all, I don't see anyone being forced to show up each and every day. Something must be wrong with yourself and your ability to obtain employment elsewhere if you had to stick though the "abysmal place" for that long. Stop with the grudge and move on.

Advice to Management

Don't read the junk here. Nothing about the negative reviews is true. Keep charging ahead and keep caring about each other, our clients and the community like we do.

SilverTech2017-05-06

"Don't bother working here"

I worked at SilverTech full-time

Pros

Nothing positive about this company other than its a "positively abysmal" place to be. I realized shy of 3 years how toxic, unprofessional, and it was, and just how miserable everyone is there and was able to get myself out.

Cons

The owner is a know-nothing clown. He *THINKS* he knows a lot, which is hilarious—he talks so much and says NOTHING. Almost the entire "drone" staff say BS things like "Thats agency life" or "digital lifecycle" when in fact NO ONE there has been at a real agency or could even explain what a lifecycle is, or why focusing on a lifecycle is a huge mistake. They don't work with the customers' customers—everything they do...

Advice to Management

Close up shop. You don't know what you are doing, and you shouldn't be taking money for it. Period.

SilverTech2017-04-27

"Awesome place to be!"

I have been working at SilverTech

Pros

This is a great company to work for. The clients and my teammates are great people. We care about each other and about the outcomes for our clients. Sure, the benefits are great like everyone says but to me, it is really about the people here and our clients.

Cons

None that I can think of. We are all working pretty hard to get ourselves better and better each day. Our Leadership Team really cares.

Advice to Management

Keep things going in the right direction. Please don't pay attention to the few negative people who have figured out how to create accounts or whatever to post here on a regular basis. They will remain unhappy no matter where they're working. They just tend to be negative in outlook. Please try to avoid on boarding these types of individuals. They bring others down.

SilverTech2016-07-27

"Right place at the right time"

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel like I landed here at the right time. I came from another agency where things were rough. The crew, as the management team likes to call us, works well together. The benefits are pretty good. Being younger and healthy, I don't get to use them that often. I enjoy the weekly firesides and I really like the frequent updates. It is nice to hear from management about what is going on in other areas of the business....

Cons

I can't really think of many cons. I have read some of the reviews here and I don't understand how people are forced to "stay here". If you're unhappy, no one keeps you here. Feel free to leave. I left my old employer and came here. No one is forcing someone to continue to be employed here.

Advice to Management

None that I can think of right now. I enjoy working here. I am anxious to see the feedback on my first annual review.

SilverTech2016-07-22

"Strategy"

Current Employee - Strategy in Manchester, NH

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Onsite parking, nice lights and comfortable chairs. It's right off of Route 93. I like working in Manchester, it's a close drive from Massachusetts. Free healthcare that has a massive co-pay system, not really a pro.

Cons

Too much focus on growing quick without supporting any current clients. There is no way to answer any timeline questions as a lot of projects are sent elsewhere. I really wish it was a better place to work, I have been here for a long time and things just keep getting worse and worse. I only stay because I am forced to.

Advice to Management

Stop treating people like expendable assets, accept responsibility for your own issues. You are not a good company to work for in the slightest. You are not the best and the brightest in anything.

SilverTech2016-07-22