SilverTech Strategy Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Strategy

SilverTech Strategy Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2016

Found 2 reviews

SilverTech CEO Yuvraj Soggu (no image)
Yuvraj Soggu

"Tired of a few former employees trashing a great company"

Strategy

I have been working at SilverTech

Pros

Great clients and great group of people are here. Let me bring a bit of truth to what I have seen here.... Anyone that has ever run a business or been part of an organization long enough can quickly read between the lines and know the intentions of leadership. This company buys lunches 4-6 times a month. Staff wanted better coffee, they invested in it... They provide full benefits to every staff member AND their... families. FULL, as in zero paid out by staff. They take their entire company away for a weekend as part of the annual holiday party. They allow management to have team outings, golf events, beer over code reviews, etc. The amount donated to the community and non profits is amazing....possibly overkill. ALL OF THAT costs money and could VERY easily be in the pockets of the leadership team. HR is constantly working to better the organization. Last year had some ups and downs but like previous reviews, the drama is finally gone. The company is so damn passionate about clients and their crew that it really makes it a great place for a career. Lets now talk about the focus. The focus is indeed to grow... but I personally see this as a massive win. Without growth I would be stuck in the same position, doing the same things. Why would I want that? Looking forward to some upcoming trainings and some of the larger projects coming in the door to better my personal skills. Knowing how other agencies operate, this is indeed agency life.... but this company works harder at listening to the staff and making things happen then most I have ever seen!

Cons

It is again, an agency. Not recommended for those not in the know of what that means. They are hell bent on hitting deadlines and doing what is right by the customer so it can impact your personal time. Generally this is made up on a personal level but it does have an effect. Leadership is growing and maturing still. The building can be difficult at times as people are spread across three floors and the... 3rd floor is noisy, hard to concentrate, etc. While beautiful and "cool", it does make things a bit harder. Happy to see new "quiet" spaces being developed.

Advice to Management

Need better personable skills with certain leadership members. We are what drives the business and knowing us personally will go a long way. Continue working on getting on the same page but don't quit the current focus. Hold more accountability with underperforming staff. They don't know what they don't know and could improve quite a bit.

SilverTech2016-07-20

"Strategy"

Current Employee - Strategy in Manchester, NH

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Onsite parking, nice lights and comfortable chairs. It's right off of Route 93. I like working in Manchester, it's a close drive from Massachusetts. Free healthcare that has a massive co-pay system, not really a pro.

Cons

Too much focus on growing quick without supporting any current clients. There is no way to answer any timeline questions as a lot of projects are sent elsewhere. I really wish it was a better place to work, I have been here for a long time and things just keep getting worse and worse. I only stay because I am forced to.

Advice to Management

Stop treating people like expendable assets, accept responsibility for your own issues. You are not a good company to work for in the slightest. You are not the best and the brightest in anything.

SilverTech2016-07-22