Silverline Reviews | Glassdoor

Silverline Reviews

Updated December 13, 2018

4.8

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Silverline is the first company I've worked for that truly believes and encourages work-life balance" (in 10 reviews)

• "Ability to work from home often" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains exist in all companies that are growing properly" (in 15 reviews)

• "As with any fast growing company, sometimes I find it difficult to know everything that is going on" (in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Salesforce Consulting at its Best"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Silverline is run extremely well. The seasoned leadership team is top-notch. Additionally, benefits are fantastic for a company this size. Company culture is fresh and modern and despite many employees working remotely (including myself), you really feel like you are part of something special here.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Sep 6, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We will continue to strive to build a great place to work with your help.

2. "Associate Director"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The community/work culture environment is the best I've been part of. The company is committed to making employees (and clients) happy, trained, and continually involved.

The leadership is committed and that dedication shows from the top down! There are no 'mistakes' at Silverline, just opportunities to learn more and grow. No one is constantly 'competing' with you, or stepping on you to get themselves better. Everyone is genuine!

We don't sweat the small things. We work together toward the best solutions and our customers are happy!!!

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Advice to Management

Continue the great care of your teams!

3. "Favorably"

Pros

Smooth tech quick solution and good prices.

Cons

Had to work with some Nut jobs

4. "Good place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My manager is excellent. They take my preferences into account when assigning projects, they help me work through and resolve any issues I have on projects and connects me to the right people to help if they can't.

The work environment is casual dress except for when onsite with a client, which I love. The office is a fun place to be and well stocked with food and drink.

The company has a great work culture. Everyone is collaborative rather than competitive, and always willing to help. Despite growing a lot, this has remained constant and why it is such a good place to work here. In addition, people like to have fun here and it shows in company events and even just hanging out at the office after work, without pressuring people into anything or 'mandatory fun' type sessions.

Cons

It's a constantly growing company, so change is always happening. Occasionally there will be long hours for a project if you fall behind, but that is not the norm unless you make it the norm for yourself.

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture of collaboration and openness with management. Avoid comparing the company with big consultancies and their work culture, even if it is trying to put ourselves in a good light. It just comes across as a threat.

Nov 7, 2018 – CPO

Thank you for sharing this with us - we are working to do just that!

5. "This Is Where You Want To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First and foremost, there is no persuasion to write these Glassdoor reviews. Silverline is the real deal and exactly how a company should be run.

I can't emphasize enough how much the company's core values are emulated from the top-down. The culture working here is amazing and although I'm a remote employee, I am extremely satisfied with the high level of communications. Questions and new ideas are not only welcomed, but you'll get feedback from high-level resources almost immediately. The people I work with aren't just smart - but they're fun. When you have the opportunity to develop with people you like interacting with/learning from, there's no better position to be in to be poised for personal growth. The company has an excellent reputation in the Salesforce ecosystem. With flexible work hours, a down-to-earth leadership team and the opportunity to be involved in amazing work there isn't much more to ask for.

Cons

Like I mentioned, I work remote. The only con of this really is that it's not made for some people and requires a good degree of discipline. Change is constant in business and as the company has grown, they've done an excellent job keeping everyone informed and prepared.

Advice to Management

As cliche as it sounds - keep doing EXACTLY what you are doing. Continue to be a helpful resource, continue listening to your employee employee feedback and maintaining the Silverline culture.

Oct 22, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your perspective with us. Connectivity at the remote level is something we are working on - thank you for highlighting this for us. And for taking the time to comment.

6. "I am so happy to be here!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

My favorite thing about working at Silverline is the transparency I get from our executive team. Any time I have asked a direct question I have gotten a direct answer. I also love the investment the company makes into making sure the team feels connected company wide given that some of us are remote employees.

Cons

If I had any they would have heard from me by now!

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open and be honest with your team. You're doing great so far.

Oct 22, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for helping us reinforce what is working - we appreciate your taking the time to post for us!

7. "Time flies when you love your job!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Silverline maintains an amazing culture in its New York office. It starts by hiring smart, authentic and fun people who genuinely enjoy working together. There is a work hard play hard mentality where your successes are recognized and the company celebrates its accomplishments. Silverline is the first company I've worked for that truly believes and encourages work-life balance. You see that philosophy held by leadership as well.

Cons

Growing at an exponential rate definitely presents its challenges. It can be difficult to execute properly on your role when working with different departments and have a grasp of what the rest of the organization is prioritizing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The company has great momentum and it starts at the top. Continue to be transparent and recognize the hard work being done.

Nov 7, 2018 – CPO

Thank you for your comments and ideas - as we grow, we value our employees' input and advice.

"Great culture and leadership, but room for growth."

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Upper management has made an effort to create a culture of recognition and transparency, which is sometimes rare in consulting. Unlike at my previous employer, I'm not afraid to make my voice heard. Everyone is very welcoming. If you come in with a self-starter attitude, then you'll do great.

Cons

Growing pains, specifically around scheduling and specialization. I have some concerns about my career opportunities.

Advice to Management

Ensure that your less experienced hires have a path to success.

Nov 7, 2018 – CPO

We are working on this and overall career paths - thank you for your comments!

9. "Premier Salesforce SI in Healthcare and Financial Services"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible senior leadership team who are more transparent than I've ever experienced. Great company culture which remains strong despite the growth and prevalence of remote workers. Focus on Healthcare and Financial Services is a smart bet.

Cons

With rapid growth comes traditional challenges with scaling with resources, career paths, and retaining/improving delivery excellence.

Advice to Management

Keep driving those programs that keep remote people fully engaged. Focus on improving internal processes to ensure responsiveness and quality. Thought leadership is spot on - more public customer-specific case studies would be well received!

Nov 7, 2018 – CPO

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. Our remote employees is a focus of ours and ensuring we have community and connectivity no matter where or how we work. Appreciate your sharing your... More

"Best company I could imagine working for"

Current Employee - Delivery Team
    Current Employee - Delivery Team

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great CEO and exec team all around
    -Work from home
    -Less client travel than their competitors
    -Culture is SO important and they mean it
    -Invest in lots of great technology internally like Slack and Zoom, so no emails internally which is a dream come true
    -Awesome office near Union Square for when I do visit
    -Talented colleagues
    -Flexible schedule
    -Cell phone reimbursement
    -Not worried about fast growth, so not growing too fast for its own good

Cons

-Healthcare costs seem high, but a minor inconvenience

Advice to Management

Change healthcare providers, keep up the high standards when interviewing talent.

Oct 4, 2018

I appreciate the feedback! Great to hear about all the high points, and we certainly understand your concern around the healthcare plan. We'll take a closer look at next opportunity and will keep... More