KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 162 of over 171 reviews

4.2
Silverline CEO  Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad

What people are saying about Silverline

Join the conversation on

Salesforce Professionals

1y

works at

Wipro

Currently comparing offers from Salesforce (Sr Tech Arch), PwC (Sr Mgr) and Silverline (Director) in their Salesforce Consulting Practice Any thoughts on these companies and opportunities from the perspectives of - Career Growth, Promotions, Benefits, Work-Life Balance, Travel?

40 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Management is cliquey and often too busy, so they only pay attention to you if you screw up.(in 6 reviews)
  • "There is obvious favoritism which does not add up to a conducive work environment(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

An amazing firm for Salesforce gurus!

Sep 1, 2021 - Solution Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Silverline is truly best in class when it comes to Salesforce Consulting Firms and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone seeking the next step in their career. Rich and Gireesh and worked hard to make Silverline and great place to work and truly value the health and happiness of all of their employees.

Cons

Silverline works on challenging projects and demands excellence, but has an incredible support system in place to ensure that every person and project are successful.

Silverline Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It's encouraging to hear that you feel supported by our people and co-founders. We agree Silverline is a great place to work!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Mar 26, 2022 - Soultion Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people, good work life balance. They make a genuine effort to increase moral and make people happy. I've been there 2.5 years as an SA

Cons

None come to mind right now.

Silverline Response

We're so happy to hear you are enjoying your time here at Silverline!

3. 5.0

Current Director Loving It

Mar 18, 2022 - Delivery Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Intelligent, hard working, fun and supportive team.

Cons

Growing faster than are able to staff, resulting in heavy workload.

Silverline Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are glad you are loving it at Silverline! We are hiring to keep up with our growth so please take advantage of our referral program if you know anyone who is the right fit.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company for remote work

Mar 17, 2022 - SBA Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and coworkers are friendly

Cons

Projects can be understaffed and overcommitting SOWs

Silverline Response

We're so happy to hear you love being apart of our remote workforce at Silverline. We are taking your advice to heart on retaining our amazing employees, and are launching several programs this spring for employees such as our wellness challenge and our new mentorship program. We hope you'll participate in both!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Place to work

Feb 14, 2022 - Engagement Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team, culture, values, actually put their employees first.

Cons

nothing that I can think of

Silverline Response

Thank you for the review, we are glad to hear you are happy working here!

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hmmm, I do hope they can turn it around.

Jan 25, 2022 - Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work is a positive or an everyday environment.

Cons

Cumbersome top management organization. No one has answers because the equity firm that bought them a few years ago holds all the keys and answers. Lots of senior directors and directors with zero industry experience. Customers want us because we have done XYZ, and can make a quicker ROI turnaround. The aspect of being a specialist in healthcare or finance is no more. All the industry people have left or don't have time to train new people. Ask a person what provider data is or a general ledger. Maybe this is growing pain.

3 people found this review helpful

Silverline Response

We are delighted that you enjoy Silverline’s “work from anywhere” culture. We believe that offering flexibility in our work environment is a great benefit for all Silverliners. We also believe in providing visibility into Silverline’s strategy and operations and our CEO hosts a live townhall each month to highlight what is happening around the company. We invite all employees to ask any and all questions! We’re also very proud of our expertise in the industries we serve. In fact, direct experience in either Financial Services, Healthcare, and Media is a key requirement for our industry-aligned roles. But, if you have concerns that our teams are not fully enabled with our industry expertise please share that with hr@silverlinecrm.com.

7. 4.0

SA Review

Oct 12, 2021 - Solutions Architect in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits, good clients, great office space

Cons

company culture at times felt a bit like a frat house

Silverline Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We'd love to hear more about why you think what you do about our culture, and how we could address it. Please reach out to hr@silverlinecrm.com to discuss.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good people though lacks growth opportunities and leadership

Sep 26, 2021 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start your career and learn Salesforce. Acceptable benefits for its size.

Cons

- Lack of growth opportunities for employees - Consistently disconnected engagement practices - no one-way of doing things - False promises on multiple internal growth initiatives and consistently poor execution/roll-out (Project Via, Roles, Consultant Advocates, Consultant Coaching, Methodology 2.0, Goal Setting and Feedback, Industry / Sub-industry Pods, Watercooler, etc.) - Biased towards old-timers (which is why most of the talent has left at this point) - Actions no longer aligned with company’s core values - Watercooler is no longer a transparent place to ask questions since questions sometimes don’t even get addressed - someone should just remove the reference to it from the website and PSA - Attrition is becoming a real problem and there seems to be a constant lack of communication to employees and clients on this topic

12 people found this review helpful

Silverline Response

As someone who worked at Silverline for several years, you saw the company go through tremendous growth and evolution during your tenure. It takes hard work to scale any organization and we thank all of our employees (old and new) who have helped make Silverline what it is today. We’re especially grateful for the flexibility and adaptability of our Silverliners. In living our core value of “always learning”, we continuously reflect on how we work and regularly reimagine what it takes to generate client success and to create compelling opportunities for our people. That spirit of continuous improvement and innovation does represent change and hard work for our teams, but as Silverliners we also “do the right thing, even when it’s hard.”

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

Sep 20, 2021 - Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Silverliners have so many talented and technical folks. Hard work is rewarded and team work is recognized. Communication and culture isn’t too “corporate” either

Cons

There are incentives for Covid vaccinations, which isn’t bad at face value…but this is coupled with ‘discouraging’, ‘down talk’, peer pressure from senior management to do it (…or else, company policy will be tailored so you can’t participate in consulting activities).

1 person found this review helpful

Silverline Response

We’re so glad to hear you enjoy working with our talented team members, we do too! Our top priority throughout the COVID pandemic has been keeping our team safe and we've worked to ensure our policies and practices support that goal. We continue to update our approach as conditions change, so please feel free to contact our People Team hr@silverlinecrm.com with any questions.

10. 4.0

Good Company

Sep 1, 2021 - Senior Engagement Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small consulting form with rapid market growth

Cons

No cons at this time.

Silverline Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your time while at Silverline.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 162 Reviews

Silverline Reviews FAQs

Silverline has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 171 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Silverline to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Silverline employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Silverline. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

86% of Silverline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Silverline 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Silverline to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Silverline Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Silverline? Share Your Experiences

Silverline Careers

Cover image for Silverline

Innovative Solutions Great People At Silverline, we pride ourselves in building truly innovative and forward-thinking Salesforce...More

• Impact & Values
  • Locations
  • Perks
  • Silverline Academy

Company Updates

49 days ago

Employee Story
Our newest "day in the life" blog post features Aaron Uttley, Senior Salesforce Consultant and Analyst Team Lead, Media and Entertainment Practice. Read more about what it's like working on the Media team here at Silverline!
Shared image - A Day in the Life: Aaron Uttley - Silverline
A Day in the Life: Aaron Uttley - Silverline
silverlinecrm.com

90 days ago

Company News
Silverline has been named a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Salesforce Services in Insurance Service Provider 2022. The PEAK Matrix provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets. For the 2021 assessment, Silverline’s vision, capability, and market impact was evaluated against 12 leading IT service providers based on their Salesforce services portfolios in the insurance sector. Silverline was positioned as a Leader, the highest position category, due to its strong insurance industry leadership, the quality of its consulting and technical resources, and its comprehensive knowledge for enabling digital transformation for its Insurance clients. Silverline was also positioned high overall for market impact.
Shared image - Silverline Named a 2022 'Leader' for Salesforce Services in Insurance by Everest Group - Silverline
silverlinecrm.com

Silverline Photos

+ Add Photo
Silverline photo of: Silverline's 2017 Holiday Party!
Silverline photo of: The Silverline Team, family and friends celebrating the holidays at a Roaring 20s themed soiree!
Silverline photo of: TrailheaDX 2019!
Silverline photo of: A sweet spread for one of our monthly birthday celebrations!
Silverline photo of: Breaking in our new coworking space in Atlanta
Silverline photo of: Celebrating March birthdays at our HQ!
Silverline photo of: Celebrating being named Glassdoor's 2018 #1 Best Place to Work.