Silverline Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Silverline Co-Founder and CEO Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Ability to work from home often (in 9 reviews)

• People here really respect your need for work life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • There are some growing pains associated with company growth (in 11 reviews)

• By virtue of being a fast-paced, growing company (hardly a con), people need to be comfortable with change (in 4 reviews)

"Believe the hype!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Silverline felt "too good to be true" throughout the interview process. Although I received realistic expectations and folks were candid about challenges that every company faces, people truly love working here and want to help one another. This starts and ends with the passion, interest, and engagement of the executive leadership team.

Cons

Typical growing pains of mid-sized companies (i.e. tight staffing) but those will subside in the long-run.

Advice to Management

Stay heads down on the culture, people, and your beliefs. It has been inspirational and really keeps everyone engaged at a level most companies strive towards.

2. "Positive and supportive workplace"

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of friendly employees; Plenty of communication from executive level; Respect for individuality among employees; Support for both career and life goals

Cons

Benefits are overall quite good but are currently a bit slanted to a younger demographic.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and support!

"Great People, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Westminster, CO

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Silverline has been supportive of everything from my travel, to my projects, to my personal life. Everyone jumps to help out with questions and everyone supports each other regardless of whether they’re directly working together or not.
    Most importantly, Silverline has a great process for projects and assignments. It’s really nice to be somewhere that’s actually organized.

Cons

Being remote, I miss out on some of the office perks they have in NY. I guess that’s trade off for working from home,

4. "The Real Deal."

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Supportive and open company culture, smart and talented co-workers, great tools, work from home.

Silverline is one of those rare companies that actually walks the talk.

I've worked at other (big) consulting firms where they paid a lot of lip service to "valuing our people" and "doing the right thing" but the follow-through wasn't really there. I felt like a number even though I received accolades within my team for being a top performer.

I talk frequently with, and never feel hesitant to approach, my manager about any kind of issue either internally or with a client, and I am always supported and encouraged. There is always more work to do than time to do it, but I feel like I am adding value and my input is solicited and appreciated.

Cons

Sometimes a little tough to feel connected to headquarters, but that's the nature of working remotely. The operations team is aware of that and seems to go out of their way to make sure remotes feel included. Cities with enough headcount also get quarterly get-togethers for meetings!

Advice to Management

Keep thinking about how to maintain and continue to improve our culture while growing!

5. "Delivery Director"

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Silverline has a culture of innovation and quality. The organization actively works to build a great team environment. Silverline has grown significantly over the past two years, the company has been able to retain fun small company culture.

Cons

I have no cons to put in at this time.

6. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY

I worked at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Tight nit community, smart coworkers, encouraged to try new technologies, focused on keeping employees happy and providing a productive work environment

Cons

Occasional travel, decent number of remote employees

7. "Solutions Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is the best thing at this company. Intelligent people in Sales and delivery. Projects get done on budget. Good compensation

Cons

Work is not 9/5 and travel is a bit more extensive than other sales jobs. That being said travel is done when appropriate so there are good reasons to do it.

Advice to Management

Keep on

8. "Best Company Ever!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing, the people are great, management really cares about your success. There is a huge sense of team collaboration. I feel comfortable asking anyone for help and knowing that they'll make time for me.

Cons

The company is in a high-growth mode right now so departments are growing at different rates.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture of open communication in mind during this growth time.

9. "The Best Company"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at Silverline is amazing. I have met most of the employees and they are all kind and considerate. They are always friendly and easy to talk to. I never feel uncomfortable asking questions or asking for help. Everyone works as a team and they help you to achieve your goals. At Silverline everyone wants you to do your best and they help to make sure you do just that. Coworkers' guidance is always positive, which reduces stress and creates an enjoyable workplace environment.

Cons

There are some growing pains associated with company growth

Advice to Management

Keep pushing for the great culture you have created at Silverline. You are doing a fantastic job and I see all your hard work everyday. I am glad to be a part of the Silverline family.

10. "Excellent Company and Opportunities"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Silverline is an extremely healthy and vibrant organization. Leadership is accessible and values employee feedback. The company is growing quickly which is providing several new career opportunities. The company is highly committed to creating a fun and engaging culture.

Cons

I have found very few cons in my experience with Silverline. That being said, it does require individuals that are comfortable in high-growth working environments.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on finding the best people in the industry.