Found 201 of over 211 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1. Great Culture" (in 29 reviews)
- "The people you work with are really great and super smart." (in 21 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 12 reviews)
- "Smart, nice, and always willing to help...my colleagues have made it easy to get up to speed quickly." (in 10 reviews)
- "Everyone is collaborative rather than competitive, and always willing to help." (in 9 reviews)
- "Invisible favoritism." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Silverline and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- 5.0May 16, 2023Management Training ProgramCurrent Employee
I love it here. A lot of growth and opportunities
Nothing bad here. Besides not being able to sleep here!Silverline Response3mo
Thanks for taking the time to share you feedback. We're so glad you are enjoying your time here!
- 1.0Jun 28, 2023Senior Solutions ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Compensation & Benefits were good
- Fake people - Finger pointing culture - Always give importance to their older employees - No friendly people - False promises - No growth - Lots of favouritism - Lots of discrepancies in compensation/bonus I'm not blaming Silverline for the layoffs in 2023, however, it's obvious that the company handled it poorly. I was told my position had been eliminated and HR would be in touch. I worked insane hours on so many projects and worked closely with so many higher management people, got awards too but nobody, not even my coach, bothered to say goodbye in the end. I have worked in many companies, I have never encountered such an inhumane atmosphere. When I was laid off they made me feel like I didn't even exist. I would highly recommend people choose companies carefully. It only takes one unwise choice to ruin your career.6Silverline Response3mo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns about your experience at Silverline. We appreciate the hard work of all of our employees, both past and present, so please know that we are grateful for your contributions to the organization. We have shared your perspective on your experience with our HR team. Should you have any additional feedback to share, we encourage you to contact our HR team directly at HR@Silverlinecrm.com.
Currently comparing offers from Salesforce (Sr Tech Arch), PwC (Sr Mgr) and Silverline (Director) in their Salesforce Consulting Practice Any thoughts on these companies and opportunities from the perspectives of - Career Growth, Promotions, Benefits, Work-Life Balance, Travel?
Silverline Reviews FAQs
Silverline has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 211 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Silverline to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
75% of Silverline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Silverline 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.