Silverline Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 19, 2018

Full-timePart-time

4.9

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "People here really respect your need for work life balance" (in 9 reviews)

• "Ability to work from home often" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "We're growing fast, which comes with your typical growing pains" (in 14 reviews)

• "As with any fast growing company, sometimes I find it difficult to know everything that is going on" (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Salesforce Consulting at its Best"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Silverline is run extremely well. The seasoned leadership team is top-notch. Additionally, benefits are fantastic for a company this size. Company culture is fresh and modern and despite many employees working remotely (including myself), you really feel like you are part of something special here.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Sep 6, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We will continue to strive to build a great place to work with your help.

2. "This Is Where You Want To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First and foremost, there is no persuasion to write these Glassdoor reviews. Silverline is the real deal and exactly how a company should be run.

I can't emphasize enough how much the company's core values are emulated from the top-down. The culture working here is amazing and although I'm a remote employee, I am extremely satisfied with the high level of communications. Questions and new ideas are not only welcomed, but you'll get feedback from high-level resources almost immediately. The people I work with aren't just smart - but they're fun. When you have the opportunity to develop with people you like interacting with/learning from, there's no better position to be in to be poised for personal growth. The company has an excellent reputation in the Salesforce ecosystem. With flexible work hours, a down-to-earth leadership team and the opportunity to be involved in amazing work there isn't much more to ask for.

Cons

Like I mentioned, I work remote. The only con of this really is that it's not made for some people and requires a good degree of discipline. Change is constant in business and as the company has grown, they've done an excellent job keeping everyone informed and prepared.

Advice to Management

As cliche as it sounds - keep doing EXACTLY what you are doing. Continue to be a helpful resource, continue listening to your employee employee feedback and maintaining the Silverline culture.

3. "I am so happy to be here!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

My favorite thing about working at Silverline is the transparency I get from our executive team. Any time I have asked a direct question I have gotten a direct answer. I also love the investment the company makes into making sure the team feels connected company wide given that some of us are remote employees.

Cons

If I had any they would have heard from me by now!

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open and be honest with your team. You're doing great so far.

4. "Time flies when you love your job!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Silverline maintains an amazing culture in its New York office. It starts by hiring smart, authentic and fun people who genuinely enjoy working together. There is a work hard play hard mentality where your successes are recognized and the company celebrates its accomplishments. Silverline is the first company I've worked for that truly believes and encourages work-life balance. You see that philosophy held by leadership as well.

Cons

Growing at an exponential rate definitely presents its challenges. It can be difficult to execute properly on your role when working with different departments and have a grasp of what the rest of the organization is prioritizing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The company has great momentum and it starts at the top. Continue to be transparent and recognize the hard work being done.

5. "Premier Salesforce SI in Healthcare and Financial Services"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible senior leadership team who are more transparent than I've ever experienced. Great company culture which remains strong despite the growth and prevalence of remote workers. Focus on Healthcare and Financial Services is a smart bet.

Cons

With rapid growth comes traditional challenges with scaling with resources, career paths, and retaining/improving delivery excellence.

Advice to Management

Keep driving those programs that keep remote people fully engaged. Focus on improving internal processes to ensure responsiveness and quality. Thought leadership is spot on - more public customer-specific case studies would be well received!

6. "Great culture and leadership, but room for growth."

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Upper management has made an effort to create a culture of recognition and transparency, which is sometimes rare in consulting. Unlike at my previous employer, I'm not afraid to make my voice heard. Everyone is very welcoming. If you come in with a self-starter attitude, then you'll do great.

Cons

Growing pains, specifically around scheduling and specialization. I have some concerns about my career opportunities.

Advice to Management

Ensure that your less experienced hires have a path to success.

7. "Best company I could imagine working for"

Current Employee - Delivery Team
    Current Employee - Delivery Team

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great CEO and exec team all around
    -Work from home
    -Less client travel than their competitors
    -Culture is SO important and they mean it
    -Invest in lots of great technology internally like Slack and Zoom, so no emails internally which is a dream come true
    -Awesome office near Union Square for when I do visit
    -Talented colleagues
    -Flexible schedule
    -Cell phone reimbursement
    -Not worried about fast growth, so not growing too fast for its own good

Cons

-Healthcare costs seem high, but a minor inconvenience

Advice to Management

Change healthcare providers, keep up the high standards when interviewing talent.

Oct 4, 2018

I appreciate the feedback! Great to hear about all the high points, and we certainly understand your concern around the healthcare plan. We'll take a closer look at next opportunity and will keep... More

8. "Solution Architect"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

very good collaboration from team members, great support from leadership

Cons

can sometimes feel a little disconnected working remote

9. "Solutions Architect"

Current Employee - Solution in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Solution in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Silverline is by far the best company I've worked for in my Career. The leaders of the company have the company headed in the right direction. The leadership team really cares about the employees and have an amazing open door policy.

Cons

Growing pains exist in all companies that are growing properly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the AMAZING work and continue to keep your remote employees engaged!

Oct 4, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. It is so exciting to know how much you enjoy being a part of Silverline. We will maintain our focus on the engaging employee... More

10. "I continue to enjoy working here"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

As well respected professional services company within the Salesforce ecosystem, Silverline continue to do everything they can to provide employees, both at HQ and remote, a nurturing place to work. We've experienced a lot of growth in the past two years and that comes with challenges that management addresses the best it can. I continue to be impressed by the diversity of the employees and the effort Silverline makes to be a good corporate citizen in the community.

Cons

There are no major cons. As with any fast growing company, sometimes I find it difficult to know everything that is going on.

Advice to Management

Keep making the effort. While not everything is always successful all the time, we appreciate the effort.