Silverline Reviews

Found 149 of over 155 reviews

4.2
Silverline CEO  Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad
Pros
  • "Listens to employees and promotes work/life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "Great company culture which remains strong despite the growth and prevalence of remote workers(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "As the company grows and initiatives need to change and scale there have been some growing pains(in 16 reviews)

• "It's a constantly growing company, so change is always happening(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Off to a Fast Start!

Jan 8, 2021 - Support Team Member
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Silverline several months ago and, without a doubt, the people make working at Silverline one of the most unique opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem. Smart, nice, and always willing to help...my colleagues have made it easy to get up to speed quickly. Silverline's client work is also very interesting and it's been exciting to see Silverliners support the vaccine rollout and other COVID-19 response projects at major health systems.

Cons

COVID-19 has limited the ability to get teams together in person to build connections, so I am looking forward to that (hopefully) in 2021.

Silverline Response

We’re happy to hear you are enjoying your time at Silverline! We agree we can do a better job sharing the social impact of the work we do for our clients, and that is a focus for us this year! If you have any other ideas, please feel free to let us know via the WaterCooler or by reaching out to hr@silverlinecrm.com.

2. 5.0

It depends on your team

Apr 22, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the brightest builders in tech Architects everywhere, I am surrounded by helpful Salesforce experts Understanding and caring managers Competitive pay & benefits Great office & NYC perks As much PTO as you dare take Clients are generally reasonable, competent people Leadership is accessable

Cons

Change comes slowly You will be overstaffed sometimes and understaffed sometimes, and you may find out on short notice There is a wide range of personalities and competence among middle-management. You can't always be lucky

Silverline Response

We're so glad to hear you enjoy working with some of the best and brightest at Silverline! As we move forward in 2021, we’re working towards our goal to “enable our people to lead” and we’re making investments and improvements every day to make that possible. Thank you for your feedback, we will take your advice to be creative and bold with these new approaches!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Get out of it what you put into it

Feb 13, 2021 - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is great. Most of my colleagues are some of the brightest people in consulting. The company is highly focused on being the best at 2 verticals: FS and HLS. We work with some of the greatest FS and HLS organizations in the world and small enough where everyone's contributions are impactful.

Cons

I can't say there are many cons. It all depends on perspective. There are certainly bigger companies that have more resources and smaller companies that have more of an entrepreneurial environment. Silverline is that place where you get the best of both worlds.

Silverline Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It's encouraging to hear that two of the best parts of your work at Silverline are our people and the work we're doing for our clients. We also agree you get the best of both worlds here!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A growing Salesforce Company with some work to do

Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

My co-workers were the biggest pro, there are some wonderful people at SL I enjoyed my time at Silverline for the most part. The people you work with are really great and super smart. There's a lot of opportunity to utilize their resources to learning a lot about Salesforce They do great work in the tech community Growing fast

Cons

My only criticism is the difference in opportunities for some people to be able to expand their careers. unfortunately, you are only going to be as great as your manager or team allows you to. If you have a good manager or is someone that everyone knows and likes you will be able to have an amazing career. Unfortunately, it's not the case for everyone. My time there felt very directionless and sometimes frustrating despite getting involved in as many things as possible. Several rounds of layoff for growing too fast too soon

Silverline Response

We agree, there are wonderful people here at Silverline! We are sorry to hear you felt there weren’t consistent opportunities for growth during your time here. We recently welcomed a new Chief People Officer who is leading us in making investments to further enhance the overall employee experience including development and career pathing. We are also enhancing our employee feedback program to gather more insight and guidance on how we can all improve.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

good starting company

May 11, 2021 - Team Lead in New Brunswick, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

strong team building activities and lessons

Cons

early mornings and long commute

Silverline Response

We believe this review was meant for Silverline Windows, https://www.silverlinewindows.com/, located in New Brunswick, NJ as we do not have a New Jersey office that we require our employees to commute into. Our team of global employees all have the ability to work remotely, though we do have our HQ in NYC.

6. 4.0

Transparent and Collaborative company

Apr 20, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good and transparent culture

Cons

Management changes and re-org too frequent

Silverline Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear you enjoy our culture!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work, great culture and benefits

Jan 20, 2021 - Technical Architect in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Salary, Culture, Leadership, Good Clients

Cons

Job often requires working more than 40 hours per week, clients can make your life hard if you are not a good manager of time

Silverline Response

We're so glad you enjoy Silverline's culture and benefits! We are hiring and encourage employee referrals. A list of our most open roles can be found here: https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Used to be a Good culture

Jan 28, 2021 - Solutions Architect in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, good benefits, relaxed culture, smart people

Cons

Drunk with diversity, all about profit now and not the people, very political. Lots of people in leadership positions that should not be. Services has become a meat grinder. Leadership has lost sight of what's going on in the trenches.

2 people found this review helpful

Silverline Response

We’re sorry to hear that you felt the culture shifted in a negative way when you previously worked at Silverline. As we look forward to the exciting growth ahead of us in 2021, our goal is to “enable our people to lead” and we’re making investments and improvements every day to make that possible.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun place to work

Jan 14, 2021 - Desktop Administrator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office culture that makes your workday something you look forward to!

Cons

I wasn't able to find any

Silverline Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at Silverline.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great for starting a new career

Jan 6, 2021 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company for getting into the Salesforce consulting space. Leaders are always open to listening. Grow is intentional and steady

Cons

As the company grows, the core beliefs of the company have become distorted. The endeavors of leadership have been greatly beneficial for some - but not many

Silverline Response

We’re happy to hear you enjoyed starting your career here at Silverline and that you felt our leaders were always open to listening during your time here. We also appreciate your feedback on our values. And while we always strive to lead by our values, stay true to our purpose, and to follow our vision, we can always be better. We recently welcomed a new Chief People Officer who is leading us in making investments to further enhance the overall employee experience including development and career pathing, which will benefit all Silverliners.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Reviews