Silverline Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Silverline Co-Founder and CEO Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • People here really respect your need for work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• With all that, you can tell the founders really do care about making the employees happy and feel like part of the team (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is in high-growth mode so some growing pains are to be expected (in 10 reviews)

• By virtue of being a fast-paced, growing company (hardly a con), people need to be comfortable with change (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Technical Architect in New York, NY

I worked at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Tight nit community, smart coworkers, encouraged to try new technologies, focused on keeping employees happy and providing a productive work environment

Cons

Occasional travel, decent number of remote employees

2. "Solutions Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is the best thing at this company. Intelligent people in Sales and delivery. Projects get done on budget. Good compensation

Cons

Work is not 9/5 and travel is a bit more extensive than other sales jobs. That being said travel is done when appropriate so there are good reasons to do it.

Advice to Management

Keep on

3. "Best Company Ever!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing, the people are great, management really cares about your success. There is a huge sense of team collaboration. I feel comfortable asking anyone for help and knowing that they'll make time for me.

Cons

The company is in a high-growth mode right now so departments are growing at different rates.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture of open communication in mind during this growth time.

4. "The Best Company"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at Silverline is amazing. I have met most of the employees and they are all kind and considerate. They are always friendly and easy to talk to. I never feel uncomfortable asking questions or asking for help. Everyone works as a team and they help you to achieve your goals. At Silverline everyone wants you to do your best and they help to make sure you do just that. Coworkers' guidance is always positive, which reduces stress and creates an enjoyable workplace environment.

Cons

There are some growing pains associated with company growth

Advice to Management

Keep pushing for the great culture you have created at Silverline. You are doing a fantastic job and I see all your hard work everyday. I am glad to be a part of the Silverline family.

5. "Excellent Company and Opportunities"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Silverline is an extremely healthy and vibrant organization. Leadership is accessible and values employee feedback. The company is growing quickly which is providing several new career opportunities. The company is highly committed to creating a fun and engaging culture.

Cons

I have found very few cons in my experience with Silverline. That being said, it does require individuals that are comfortable in high-growth working environments.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on finding the best people in the industry.

6. "Great for Team Members at Every Level"

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Highly collaborative culture. Senior executives and front-line colleagues alike are supportive, welcome input and feedback, and value work life balance. High degree of transparency around company operations and successes/challenges.

Cons

Geographic distribution means that face-to-face interactions aren't always easy.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Make sure that the next generation of leaders is always ready to go.

7. "Best Culture for Employees"

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic benefits, great camaraderie, strong leaders, supportive environment, and forward-thinking culture.

Cons

A strong rate of growth brings about change, if you are a dedicated team player this can also be a pro.

Advice to Management

Stay committed to our values and we'll go far!

8. ""best place to work""

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Silverline is one of those rare companies that provides a great work life balance, supportive team, and amazing culture. The leadership team is fantastic, I love how open the executives are to new ideas and collaboration. As a remote employee, I also feel super connected to the entire team. I would highly recommend Silverline to anyone looking to join a best places to work.

Cons

There are none.. This is a company with a great leadership team creating awesome culture and values

9. "everything you could want from a company"

I have been working at Silverline part-time

Pros

Silverline is one of the greatest companies I've had the pleasure to be a part of. Not only is it a company growing exponentially with lots of opportunity and room for personal growth, it provides a company culture that makes every single employee feel like part of a family. It provides a FULLY stocked kitchen with a packed fridge, pantry, cold brew and beer on tap, and much more. They also offer yoga in office twice a week every week and gives you everything you could possibly need/want in a workplace environment. Just as an added bonus, everyone in office is super friendly, nice, and welcoming. ALSO, great location -- right smack in union square so it's close to downtown, midtown, the east side, and the westside, in addition to all the subways.

Cons

Had a long commute back and forth to long island but worth it

10. "Amazing Company & Culture"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

When searching for a new job, my number one priority was to find a company that was committed to investing in their resources - I have definitely found that with Silverline! I felt immediately welcomed into the company when I joined and have continually met great colleagues who've impressed me with their knowledge and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done. The company culture here is very inclusive and employees are encouraged to communicate their questions and opinions. I've always felt I have a voice, both on my project teams and in the company as a whole. The work itself can be challenging, but there are always people at Silverline who are willing to help.

Cons

If you don't enjoy team collaboration, this might not be the best fit for you. The company is in high-growth mode so some growing pains are to be expected.

Advice to Management

Silverline has fostered a great culture and its important to not lose sight of that while experiencing growth and expansion.