Silverline Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Silverline Culture"

Current Employee - Director, Healthcare Practice in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director, Healthcare Practice in Denver, CO

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Great employee-focused culture. Fun place to work. Not pretentious, but focused on delivering world-class solutions for clients. Great support for remote workers with care packages and tools to support team collaboration. Great onboarding process and training follow-up for new hires. Silverline University for new grads.

Cons

None that I have observed

2. "Senior Solutions Architect"

I worked at Silverline full-time

Pros

Cutting edge SFDC Partner. There are a lot career development opportunities are abundant. Company culture is fun and inviting. Pay and benefits are excellent.

Cons

Project Standards and Guidelines were often based on how the Engagement manager on the project liked deliverables organized. Project durations were 2-4 weeks which had constant turnaround on Project teams and on-site travel sometimes required travel more than originally stated. Contracted Project Hours were not enough to complete a project.

3. "Amazing PS Company with a People/Growth Balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Silverline has an amazing culture. They have onboarding down to a science and do a fantastic job of making you feel part of the team immediately. They have a strong leadership team and foster innovation and focus on continually improving while consistently listening to feedback from employees

Cons

None so far! Silverline has a nice balance between People and Customer care in a growth market!

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on continuous improvement!

5. "Recent Hire - Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The most notable pro is the quality that my managers expect of me and that the company expects of it's employees overall.

The company culture is also fantastic. Everyone is enjoyable, engaging, experienced and talented. They urge you to focus on objectives to improve your personal skills and the company as a whole. I have been able to explore aspects of the company outside of my role (developer) including project management, which has been an enjoyable and fruitful experience.

One pro con which I will also list in the cons is the amount of effort expected of the team. At times it can be overwhelming, but you quickly learn that it is manageable with the right tools, team and forethought to ask for help when you need it.

Cons

The only con I have is the pro con mentioned above, regarding the amount of work. To me it hasn't been too bad overall, but it has definitely affected team members. We all managed to get through the tough weeks and learned a ton, so it's mostly a pro for me.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the company. If others are like me we are more likely to fall behind when we aren't crunched for time. I love being constantly challenged and can't wait to work on some client projects!

6. "Selling Salesforce Solutions"

Current Employee - Solution Sales AE in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Solution Sales AE in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great management and key Salesforce partner
    Focused in specific industries
    Great reputation
    Flexible work schedule
    Several perks
    Management has open door policy

Cons

None that I can think of right now. Growth is great but can use more structure. It's far reaching to find cons at Silverline honestly.

Advice to Management

Focus on adding some processes

"Fun place to learn. But beware of conflicting management styles and values"

Pros

Great place for entry-levels to learn how to get things done. Colleagues are bright, helpful and service-oriented. Good collaborative environment suited for remote workers. Work/life balance is there depending on your role in the co.

Cons

Very high turnover. A lot of shifts in management make department strategies inconsistent, which does end up impacting the client's experience. Management personalities and values don't seem aligned with that of the talent they aim to hire. Not convinced that all management is actually hiring for the sake of retaining talent vs. meeting numbers and burning them out.

Advice to Management

Be mindful of having too many layers of goals for your employees and being "over-processed". Be mindful of whether you are actually setting your employees up for success.

8. "Amazing company - great hiring process"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

Because Silverline is so well regarded in the Salesforce ecosystem, they attract clients who have complex, interesting projects. It's fun to be a part of those solutions. Silverline's management makes sure to give everyone opportunities to actively participate and make a difference in the projects. It's refreshing to be given that level of autonomy and feel the trust from management. On top of great project opportunities, it's a fun place to work. They provide many opportunities to get know other teammates.

Regarding the hiring process, it was probably the best process I've been through. The recruiters are fantastic. Very helpful and communicative. You never feel like you're lost in the process. After a great first call with the recruiter, I had 2 separate phone interviews with managers. After that, I was brought in for on-site interviews. I met with 6 different people, including one of the founders. It's great to have that type of open access to senior leadership. Questions were all fair and what you would expect. But you can tell that they know what good talent looks like.

Cons

I think they are still sorting out a few options for administrative tools. I can tell they want to pick the best option for their people, so they are taking their time. It's really not a "con" - you expect that type of due diligence from a company like this.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! It's obvious that employee engagement, growth, and culture are at the center of your focus. The company is full of top tier talent.

9. "Honored to be a part of Silverline!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hampton, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hampton, NH

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong Leadership - The leadership team at Silverline is focused not only on the success of the company but on your success individually in your career, as well as, a contributor to the company. The co-founders provide guidance, direction and enough autonomy for you to feel a sense of ownership in your work at the company.

Culture - Coming from a non-consulting environment, this was a significant transition for me. Working in an organization that truly promotes a team atmosphere is refreshing. The first day I came to Silverline I truly felt like part of a team and in the last year have been honored to be a part of it.

Great Training - Silverline's industry focus is a true asset to the organization. They provide each employee the training to be successful in their position so that they are able to provide their customers with subject matter expertise that is unparalleled to other like companies.

Remote Employee - When I first joined Silverline, I was concerned how I could feel like part of the team without being in the office. This company goes over and above to advocate for the remote employee and provide them with the technology and communication tools to feel like they are in the office real time. This was my first remote position and have felt more a part of my company then I ever did in my previous companies being in office.

Risk Positive - Silverline sees strategic opportunities and executes on them. They have faith in their team and believe that investing in them moves the company forward. Their growth over the last 6 years has proven this success.

Cons

In a year I've yet to identify one.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership, vision and continued support. Your unparalleled leadership and culture is rare to find, highly sought after and greatly appreciated by your employees.

10. "Great Leadership, Amazing Environment - What more can you ask for?"

Current Employee - Delivery in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Delivery in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- You get to build awesome solutions
    - You get to work on and be successful on various projects per year.
    - Staffing model works really well and you always have the support you need.
    - Creativity and innovation is celebrated here.
    - One can easily connect with the established Leadership. Gireesh and Rich are brilliant. Scott Snider is inspiring as the COO.
    - This company listens to its employees and wants to keep them.
    - Retention and recruiting is great.
    - Silverline attracts great talent so the entire team is very talented.

Cons

Someone once asked me to tell them 1 thing that I did not like about Silverline. I had not put much thought into it before, but on the spot, I could not come up with one thing. Even now, I am challenged to find a con. There are none.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Promote within to spark more leadership and don't lose the unique fun yet hardworking atmosphere.

11. "Best place I've ever worked"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

The company culture is by far the best part of Silverline. They take their time and hire the right people. Everyone is more than willing to lend a hand when you need help. It feels like a startup still even though they are more than 150 strong. My immediate boss is easily my favorite person to work for and management aren't afraid to get their own hands dirty when work needs to be done.

Cons

The recruiter I worked with was frustrating at times. She didn't really convey the culture very well and would ask for my information repeatedly. Very nice, but Silverline is far better than she made it out to be.

Advice to Management

Keep heading in the same direction you're already headed, never sell, and keep leading by example like you do.