Silverline Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Silverline Co-Founder and CEO Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Ability to work from home often (in 9 reviews)

• People here really respect your need for work life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • We're growing fast, which comes with your typical growing pains (in 13 reviews)

• By virtue of being a fast-paced, growing company (hardly a con), people need to be comfortable with change (in 6 reviews)

1. "Satisfied Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work! Flexible, visionary, and are willing and encourage the tough conversations that really matter to employees and their lives.
    Silverline is the home of passionate, talented and helpful people from internal folks, to consultants to the C-suite!!

Cons

I work remotely (which I love)...but at the same time, I don't get the opportunity to see the great folks I work with on a daily / regular basis.

Advice to Management

It may sound cliche, or unhelpful, but I'm sincere when I say...keep up the great work.

"Best of the Best..."

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible culture of support all the way to the top of the company. Employees are committed to one another and to customer success. Best place I've ever worked for!!!

Cons

There is a high remote population however Silverline does bring us all together a few times per year and we coordinate some regional get togethers to bridge the remote gap...

3. "I love my job!"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

One of the biggest pros is the open door policy. feel like I can be very transparent not just with my manager, but with my manager's manager, and etc. I enjoy the people that I work with and love the company. Gireesh is a great CEO!

Cons

Personally, I don't have any cons. I think every job has its ups and downs and if you expect everything to be PERFECT then you're setting yourself up for failure. The company is growing and with that growth you tend to learn as you go. Silverline is doing a great job at trying to keep those pains very minimal.

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open! At the end of the day, people work for people. Make sure you stay the kind of person that you would want to work for and the line of people that dedicate themselves to your success and the success of the company will be never ending!

4. "Sr. Manager"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture that stands for the values Silverline's team has collectively agreed upon. Executive team that cares about its employees' career growth and personal development, as well as ensuring work-life balance.

Cons

none. Just overall a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

continue to stay involved with the teams as you awesomely do now

"#1 For A Reason"

Current Employee - Marketing in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management always mentions that this is a peoples first company and it certainly is. I have never felt like just another number to the team but as an actual person who matters. My co-workers are some of the smartest people I have ever met and are always willing to lend a hand. The amount of learning and growing opportunities are some I have never seen or heard of before. I am proud to work for a company who values its employees and their clients.

Cons

The company is growing fast and changes are happening often to keep up with the change. Our management though are very open and walk us through the changes.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open and to explain and listen.

6. "Excellent culture and vision"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Transparent, fun culture
    - Smartest people in the room, without the smartest people in the room attitude
    - Everyone is passionate about their work

Cons

- Working remotely means I don't get to hang out with all of these awesome people on a regular basis

7. "Hands down the best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best part about working at Silverline is the collaborative culture. I love working with such intelligent and passionate people on a daily basis.

Cons

With any company growing this rapidly there are growing pains, but I do feel like management is trying their best to address issues as they arise.

Advice to Management

The focus on open communication and transparency are greatly appreciated, keep it up!

8. "Best place to work and still getting better..."

Current Employee - Finance Associate in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Finance Associate in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best part about working at Silverline has given me opportunities to improve myself in my personal and work life! Even after being recognized as the #1 place to work it felt like the beginning of our journey to become better.

Cons

Every con present with working at Silverline are things that our executive team is aware of and currently working towards improving, which is what's truly important.

9. "Exciting & Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Each Silverliner is committed to doing a great job! It is a pleasure to be surrounded by talented, skilled and highly motivated people. I'm fortunate in my role that I get I work across many business units and get to interact with a large population of the company.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue to live the vision and values

10. "Great company; Great co-workers"

I have been working at Silverline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management really cares about the employees and strives to make the employee experience a positive one. The company is also invested in giving back to the community as well as looking for ways to incorporate diversity and inclusion into all aspects of the business.

Additionally, my co-workers are some of the smartest, most creative people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. We all support each other in every way we can and are constantly learning. Overall, a great place to work!

Cons

We're growing fast, which comes with your typical growing pains. However, I feel like it's been handled well.