KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Simmons and Fletcher Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2020

Found 4 of over 10 reviews

4.8
Simmons and Fletcher Trial Attorney/Manager Paul H. Cannon (no image)
Paul H. Cannon
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work

Feb 17, 2020 - Marketing in Katy, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Paul (my mentor) on a daily basis. He is teaching me so much about marketing the firm. These are skills that will benefit me in many different roles. I learn something new every day. I am working in a “Law Office” environment, which the exposure benefits me because I am going to school to become a lawyer. I work in a Christian environment. The office atmosphere is pleasant and conducive to me putting forth my best effort. The job I have motivates me to think of creative solutions and is challenging. The people at this firm truly care about their employees and motivate you to be the best in all areas of your life.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great firm to work for

Jan 14, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Partners really care about their employees and will help out when there are needs outside of work to be met. Generous bonuses to employees when the firm does well.

Cons

large caseloads. Some employees allowed to get away with less effort than others due to lax management.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Just like family!

Jun 18, 2012 -  in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

A medium sized firm with friendly, knowledgeable, honest attorneys who are seeking to really help people that need someone to fight for them. Like working for family, but one that you get along with! A great learning environment that has allowed me to expand my horizons and hone my skills. The Memorial City area is a great location, not too crowded or too far from home. Comfortable environment that is professional, yet seeks to make all our clients feel like coming home to someone you trust. I feel truly blessed to be here!

Cons

Bonuses are good, but given in lieu of raises. No HR manager or department to help ensure fair treatment of all employees, handle internal conflicts or to regulate policy. More women than men in the office, which sometimes gives that dysfunctional family feel, but only once in a while.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

A very different atmosphere for a law firm

Oct 7, 2011 - Associate Attorney in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The partners truly try to put Christ first in their practice. Bonuses paid regularly. Will make personal loans in the event of family emergencies. Not downtown.

Cons

Houston, Texas. Gain weight because someone is always bringing in donuts to tempt you! 20 mile drive to the courthouse when you have a hearing or trial.

1 person found this review helpful