- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Bavaria
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Worcester, MA Area
- - Westborough, MA
- - Holden, MA
- - Northborough, MA
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Bellingham, MA
- - Hopkinton, MA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Research Triangle Park, NC
- - Raleigh, NC
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Florida
- - Tallahassee, FL Area
- - Tallahassee, FL
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Centennial, CO
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- South Africa - All Cities
- - Western Cape
- - Cape Town, South Africa Area
- - Cape Town
- - Gauteng
- - Johannesburg, South Africa Area
- - Johannesburg
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Munster
- - Cork, Ireland Area
- - Cork
Found 95 of over 99 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Most benefits are competitive with companies in the industry." (in 9 reviews)
- "Great technology, seasoned team, aggressive field sales" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great culture built on trust" (in 8 reviews)
- "Energetic management team." (in 7 reviews)
- "The people are great and are the best part about working here." (in 6 reviews)
- "While they believe in positive work/life balance, the company does still function in start up mode a little and the hours can be long at release time." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 31, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture and people. Business growing
Nothing to complain about. I enjoy working here.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 13, 2019 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cutting-edge product. Greatest people I worked with.
A revolving door of VPs, Sales and Engineering.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 20, 2017 - Director in Westborough, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Challenging work environment Great benefits Great product
Some management challenges in certain functionsContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 5, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great tech, great people (for the most part), lots of learning.
Information was kept from the field and not shared openly.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 16, 2017 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Exciting, game-changing technology. Team collaborative culture among peers.
IT professionals assume if they've seen one HCI product, they already know all they need to know about SimpliVity. SimpliVity is vastly different than other HCI.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 24, 2017 - Senior Technical Support EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting technology and great people.
They let too many people walk that were vital to Support. They have yet to "make" it up to those that remained.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 16, 2017 - Support Escalation Engineer in Raleigh, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Support Directors in EMEA and US built a fantastic team with an inclusive culture that worked incredible well together. Customers benefited greatly from this close knit team.
At the time of leaving: the acquisition.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 20, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great technology, and company culture
Sold the company to HPE
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 26, 2017 - Solutions ArchitectRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wide customer base, new technology that made solved actual customer problems and was in demand.
Having to justify the viability of the company on every sales call.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★May 14, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
SimpliVity positioned itself as a startup driving towards an IPO for several years. It was a company with a unique culture driven by the CEO who was very process oriented and a believer in hard work. Some employees were expected to work long hours during the week and to be available all weekend. "Fun" was never part of the equation, but employees were motivated by the desire to be a leader in the hyper convergence technology space. I cannot speak for the culture after the company was acquired by HPE, but have heard from others that once the CEO left it was no longer the same company.
Even when it was pretty clear that an IPO was not happening, the senior management team continued to state that it was driving to an IPO. Some employees felt betrayed even if this was the best possible outcome at that point.Continue reading
SimpliVity Reviews FAQs
SimpliVity has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 99 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at SimpliVity to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
86% of SimpliVity employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SimpliVity 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.