KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.8
SimplrFlex Head of SimplrFlex Adam Grace
Adam Grace

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "An actually legitimate work from home opportunity with no set hours!(in 37 reviews)
  • "The main reason I love working at SimplrFlex are flexible hours.(in 32 reviews)
  • "The pay is great and I love that I’m helping to solve problems for customers.(in 25 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule(in 13 reviews)
  • "SimplrFlex is an easy and legit way to earn extra money from home.(in 12 reviews)
Cons
  • "No benefits sometimes not a lot of tickets(in 8 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SimplrFlex and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Job I've Ever Had

Jun 27, 2022 - Customer Service Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since this is labeled as a "side job" I've tried multiple times to go to different companies and I always comes back to just working SF full time. They are cutting edge, and can't be beat! I can get paid any day I want, I get paid well, the work is always flowing, I can relax while I work, people are incredibly nice, they send gift baskets, I can work as little and much as I want, AND I'm learning so much because the customer service is second to none.

Cons

escalated tickets but I always just think that's how freelance goes, sometimes you dont' get a gig, sometimes you don't get a ticket

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Worthwhile way to make money if you have downtime

Jul 4, 2022 - SimplrFlex Expert in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours and location. Easy work for a decent wage.

Cons

The amount of work available can vary. Incentives seemed to have decreased in frequency and amount. The new "review" structure is frustrating. Some vendors want you to use their specific wording, but then you get poor reviews because you didn't personalize the message enough.

3. 5.0

Great Side Job

May 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like working here because I can set my own time and schedule. Its pretty easy to learn the job. They offer support when you need help quickly.

Cons

I don't have any issues with working for this company

4. 4.0

Great

May 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Ability to make own hours

Cons

Paid by ticket hard to make a good wage

5. 5.0

Amazing

May 9, 2022 - Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exactly what I was looking for as far as 1) flexibility (literally work anywhere with internet, and at anytime I want) 2) I set my own goals. I can say “I’m going to work x amount of hours,” or “I’m aiming for x amount of tickets today.” And hit that and be in total control of my own monetary earnings. I love it!

Cons

You do lose tickets to companies from time to time. It is a bummer but at the end of the day those 2-3 tickets can easily be made up in a few minutes. It’s really not a big deal at the end of the day.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company to work for

Mar 9, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work when you want, weekly pay, what’s not to love.

Cons

Nothing it’s an amazing company.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

So Grateful for this company!

Feb 20, 2022 - Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent flexibility. There is so much support available by the company. It has been a huge blessing to work with Simplrflex.

Cons

As of yet, I have no cons to report.

SimplrFlex Response

Head of SimplrFlex

Really glad to hear that you're enjoying being an Expert! We're really glad to have you!

8. 5.0

Amazing company

Jan 17, 2022 - Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beyond thankful for this job. The flexibility is absolutely amazing and you can tell they actually care about their employees and want them to succeed.

Cons

I do wish there was more potential to move up in the company.

1 person found this review helpful

SimplrFlex Response

Head of SimplrFlex

So glad that you're enjoying being an Expert! We work hard to ensure we're providing an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, and it's always great to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks for everything that you do!

9. 5.0

Great Company

Jan 8, 2022 - Expert in Suffolk, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working for them! Such a wonderful place.

Cons

I wish tickets flowed more.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Okay if there's no escalations

Jan 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

can make a lot during peak periods

Cons

escalations, pay, unfair, reviews can be very unfair.

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Reviews

SimplrFlex Reviews FAQs

SimplrFlex has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 365 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at SimplrFlex to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SimplrFlex employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SimplrFlex. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

99% of SimplrFlex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SimplrFlex 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SimplrFlex to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with SimplrFlex Job Seekers