Found 165 of over 413 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "An actually legitimate work from home opportunity with no set hours!" (in 37 reviews)
- "Flexible hours so you can work when you want!" (in 32 reviews)
- "The pay is great and I love that I’m helping to solve problems for customers." (in 27 reviews)
- "SimplrFlex is an easy and legit way to earn extra money from home." (in 13 reviews)
- "Flexibility and great community to ask for help" (in 13 reviews)
- "No benefits sometimes not a lot of tickets" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SimplrFlex and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 30, 2023ExpertCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPittsburgh, PA
-Make your own hours -Fully remote
-Varying degrees of income depending on how busy the platform is
- 1.0Sep 27, 2023Chat ExpertFormer Employee, more than 1 year
This company used to be great. The admins used to care about their experts but not anymore. No pros.
Lack of tickets. Low pay. Defensive owner. No change. No room for growth. And the list goes on. They tell you that the job is flexible but kick you out of the platform if you don't log in within 30 days.
SimplrFlex Reviews FAQs
SimplrFlex has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 413 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at SimplrFlex to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
88% of SimplrFlex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SimplrFlex 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.