KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Simpson Housing CEO Frank Rooney
Frank Rooney
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and very innovative(in 10 reviews)
  • "They send you birthday and anniversary cards every year, their pay is great, and you feel like you really get to know everyone because it is a smaller company which means it is more personable and you aren't a number.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Amazing people, the best commission pay, the best benefits.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Overall Good Company

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate listens to employees and does everything they can to make their employees happy

Cons

A bit out dated with their paperwork and software.

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you are having a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further or provide additional details please reach out to our People Services department.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Not a great company

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has great benefits

Cons

Horrible Management at Corporate Location Hours Coworkers

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your review and would like to speak with you about your experience. Please reach out to our People Services department so that we can learn more.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Family

May 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

People come to Simpson and stay for decades because they immediately feel like part of a family.

Cons

Let upward mobility in some departments due to lack of turnover.

4. 5.0

Wonderful Company

May 6, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family enviroment and care about employees

Cons

None none none none none

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good company

May 17, 2022 - Leasing Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company, good perks

Cons

There can be alot of changes quickly

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you had a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further or provide additional details please reach out to our People Services department.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

run

Mar 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

none.........no really? I have none. They fired me because I stood up against racism that took place at work which i still have evidence of. I will be posting my experience on youtube with over 100K subscribers this year.

Cons

Everything......I worked so hard for this company. Then they fired me for no valid reason.

Continue reading

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feels like Family

Nov 15, 2021 - National Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I interviewed in 2020 for this position and was sadly turned down for other candidates, but still left feeling like I had learned so much from the interviewing process. In early 2021, to my surprise, I was asked to come back in and re-interview for the position I had in 2020. I have worked for other property management companies and came from onsite, and I have never been happier in a position than I am today. Supportive team (not only in my department, but in all departments), great leadership, and I ENJOY coming to work every day. With my manager, I feel like I can always be open and honest, and all my ideas and thoughts are heard and listened to. I couldn't be happier than where I am now!

Cons

Pay is a little less for the position than where I came from.

Continue reading

8. 5.0

Great Company

Sep 27, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Redmond, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, commissions, and a good environment.

Cons

Sometimes a little hard to get ahold of upper management. Our property needs some upgrades that they wont fit into their budget.

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you are having a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further, provide additional details, or need assistance contacting upper management please reach out to our People Services department.

9. 5.0

Amazing company that cares

Aug 23, 2021 - IT Developer/Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fun but organized company.

Cons

Must still work in offices

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you are having a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further or provide additional details, please reach out to our People Services department.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

Aug 18, 2021 - Apartment Maintenance Supervisor in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fantastic benefits, PTO (combined with sick), bonus structure, etc. -Great company leadership -Opportunities for advancement (up to a certain point)

Cons

-On-call -Some of the residents are very difficult and unpleasant -Homeless people and thieves -Difficult to maintain appearances with residents making messes everywhere and not cleaning up

Employee Relations Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We sincerely appreciate your review and are happy that you had a positive experience with Simpson. If you wish to discuss your feedback further or provide additional details, please reach out to our People Services department.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Reviews

Simpson Housing Reviews FAQs

Simpson Housing has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 90 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Simpson Housing to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Simpson Housing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Simpson Housing. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

81% of Simpson Housing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Simpson Housing 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Simpson Housing to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Simpson Housing Job Seekers