Sirius Computer Solutions Reviews

Updated May 15, 2022

Found 371 of over 388 reviews

4.2
Sirius Computer Solutions President & CEO Joe Mertens (no image)
Joe Mertens

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Sirius Computer Solutions~15322
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The low pay is meant to make you leave.(in 10 reviews)
  • "8 week training course with other New Hire Operations Assistants was tough to sit thru day in and out.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Senior management did not give anywhere near enough time and focus to correcting this issue over several months.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The 401K plan sucks and the PTO carry over is almost zero as if you do not take PTO then you do not accumulate further.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sirius Computer Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great place!

May 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and work environment

Cons

Work life balance could be improved

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sirius was a great company, but was acquired by CDW

Dec 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sirius was an awesome place to work - great pay, benefits, generous vacation, and management who didn't micromanage you. I really thought senior management was in it for the long haul and that perhaps Sirius would go the IPO route one day. Instead, I woke up one day in October to find out we were being acquired by CDW.

Cons

As far as Sirius, the only real con I can think of is the workload - we were very busy and under resourced. Our direct managers were awesome though and really tried to help. As far as CDW, I obviously can't judge that yet, but I see lots of signs which worry me. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say, CDW's benefits and PTO are an embarrassment compared to what we had at Sirius. I seriously don't understand how CDW attracts talent given the large number of companies out there who offer far better comp packages. Had I interviewed with CDW and been shown their benefits, PTO, etc, I would have immediately moved on.

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Large company

May 10, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sirius has since merged w/ Insight so things may have changed. Large company decisions move slowly but locally no micromanagement. You must be very independent and self motivated. As in any large company territories and accounts change on the sales side so be flexible.

Cons

Like in any large company you’ll need to deal with politics and senior reps have much more say than new reps. When it comes to accounts. With the merge many changes will take place with who owns what accounts.

4. 4.0

Great Company

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great to work with.

Cons

Not much to share for Cons.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Apr 1, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management makes decisions in a timely manner. Allows you to do your job.

Cons

No cons. Great company to work for.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Money Focused

Apr 29, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and okay benefits. Good bonus program

Cons

Money focused and driven to bill clients even when they don't need it.

7. 5.0

Na

Mar 28, 2022 - Sales Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work for.

Cons

None that I can think of.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture, Teamwork, Leadership

Feb 5, 2022 - Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

While I'm probably just another wheel in the cog, it never feels that way. My BU head is terrific, great communicator down to the secretaries.

Cons

Lots and lots of white men. Not a lot of anyone else.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great

Mar 20, 2022 - Operational Information and Programs Advisor in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great employer. Great benefits. great Owner.

Cons

None that I can think of.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good company to work for

Apr 4, 2022 - Level 2 Support Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

option to work from home + benefits

Cons

no real answers about the CDW acquisition

Viewing 1 - 10 of 371 Reviews

Sirius Computer Solutions Reviews FAQs

Sirius Computer Solutions has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 388 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Sirius Computer Solutions to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sirius Computer Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sirius Computer Solutions. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

86% of Sirius Computer Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sirius Computer Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sirius Computer Solutions to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Sirius Computer Solutions Job Seekers