- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Alabama
- - Huntsville, AL Area
- - Huntsville, AL
- - Utah
- - Provo, UT Area
- - Provo, UT
- - Lehi, UT
- - Eagle Mountain, UT
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT
- - Kentucky
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - Carlsbad, CA
- - San Diego, CA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
Found 161 of over 161 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SirsiDynix? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SirsiDynix employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people to work with from the executives down through the rank and file." (in 23 reviews)
- "Wonderful Managers, very professional" (in 8 reviews)
- "Management is easy to talk to and want to solve problems." (in 8 reviews)
- "Good work life balance." (in 7 reviews)
- "They have an excellent break room." (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 6, 2023 - Program ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company is very family-friendly. They work with their employees to make sure they have the time to take care of family needs. The trust is there that the work will get done. This company allows experimentation, and collaboration. It is effective in making the employees feel like real people.
Benefits package isn't the greatest, but glad to have it. Communication from upper management leaves much to be desired sometimes, even though they are transparent when they do.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - Support Analyst in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Employees rock and work hard to help each other.
Owners don't care about employees needs and ignore needed Cost of living raises and promotions for years. Additionally they are slow to back fill positions so those still working are expected to do more work and get paid the same a small amount.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jan 2, 2023 - in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The ability to work from home, great co-workers and knowledgeable customers.
The work environment has gone downhill big time in the past 7 years or so. No pay increases at all, ever increasing costs for some of the worst benefits, disappearing fringe benefits, constantly shrinking staff levels, ever increasing workloads. The company refuses to end of life anything and expects everyone to know about products and features for severely outdated products. No training on new products being released. Half the time we learn about a new product when a customer asks about it. Terrible pay and compensation. The list could go on and on.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Exec team is incredible to work with Environment is warm and friendly Great place to learn and develop skillsets
All pay related- Not much room for upward growth
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Just Another Frustrated Employee in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people are great. There are lots of good things going on in the company to stay one step ahead of the competition. The flexibility to work from home is great.
There has been no communication from management lately and no pay raises for the past 3 years. Those who leave are not being replaced for the most part. I used to feel like a valuable part of the team/company but that has changed to where my motivation is very low and my confidence in management is non-existent.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Coworkers are dedicated and intelligent. Atmosphere is lightheaded but things get done. Managers are committed to their people as well as to the customers.
Limited market means it is hard for the company to grow.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 12, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people are great to work with
Promotions and raises stopped happening As people left they weren't replacedContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 21, 2022 - Customer SupportRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
SirsiDynix provides excellent customer support and the managers and coworkers (and most customers) are helpful and great to work with. Decent collaboration with other teams and departments. Very flexible with remote work. The company perks and activities pre-COVID were nice.
Wish promotions and raises were faster. Sometimes we don't have all the information we need about all of the new products.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 14, 2022 - Customer Support in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent amount of PTO. Work from home options. Some genuinely nice people work for this company.
Benefits package is lacking. Parental leave is only 1 week. Insurance is expensive. 401k match is worse than most retail stores and fast food establishments. There have been no raises since 2019, due to “Covid.” But in reality, the company is doing fine, and they’ve saved millions in travel and office expenses since Covid hit. 90% of our customers are government funded, so Covid really didn’t cost a bunch of customers, they just used it as an excuse to not backfill positions and not give raises.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company really supports their mission and vision. Long term relationships are highly valued and there is a great work environment.
Development of new products is a long term process that sometimes seems slow.
SirsiDynix Reviews FAQs
SirsiDynix has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at SirsiDynix to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
70% of SirsiDynix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SirsiDynix 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.