KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sisense and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Sep 26, 2022 - Solutions Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A lot of smart people to work with - Competitive compensation - Benefits - Relevant industry

Cons

- Lots of changes in the past months

Sisense Response

Thank you for the kind words and for being a Sisenser! It’s great to hear such positive feedback. We have and will continue to evolve as an organization, and we appreciate contributions and feedback from team members like you! Keep up the stellar work!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic company culture from the top down

Aug 30, 2022 - Customer Success Manager, Corporate in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-company culture (inclusive, kind, very collaborative) -career growth and mentors -work-life balance - Coming up for air weekends (stacked on existing holidays to give 4 days when possible!) -unlimited PTO -fantastic healthcare options for individuals and families

Cons

-there have been periods of high attrition, and that can destabilize things for a period and the effects ripple forward. However, they've done an amazing job of taking employee feedback and making swift changes for the better. -too many tools internally for same or similar functions

1 person found this review helpful

Sisense Response

Thank you for the feedback and for being a Sisenser! We value your opinion and appreciate the insight. We’re glad to hear that you find value in our perks and benefits as well as our quarterly off-sites. We plan to continue to hold these sessions moving forward. If you haven’t already, please be sure to share this feedback with people_team_us@sisense.com.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Can't figure this company out

Sep 15, 2022 - Engineering Lead in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Company focuses on employee wellness and diversity • Captive customer base with solid ARR • A few good engineers • Employees willing to give 5 stars on Glassdoor • I am told, one to two weeks of severance pay offered when laid off

Cons

• Company has been around for 15+ years but has blown every opportunity to achieve significant differentiation in the marketplace. Antiquated technology platform is on a downward spiral. • Rotten culture. Cronyism runs rampant. CEO’s lackeys get promoted and rewarded despite colossal failures in strategy, execution, sales, and customer retention. Lack of integrity and competence is the key trait of the CEO and his buddies. • Minor failures by employees result in their quick terminations. CEO’s footmen are given repeated opportunities to fail, and that to fail big, with no accountability. • Company size now at 600 from 900 about a year ago. This includes some 50+ C-level execs, VPs, and Directors. There is no marketing, no HR, nobody is left. Nobody can justify such an exodus except because of the failure of the CEO and his toadies. Do you really want to work here? • Widespread favoritism towards of Israelis over Americans. Even incompetent Israelis go places while Americans are discarded like trash. • Leadership is clueless as to how to increase revenues. Shooting in the dark is their strategy.

9 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

great company

Sep 14, 2022 - Sr Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

inclusive and communicative teams, enjoy everyone i work with and all the great training we receive

Cons

there aren't too many cons, this role in itself is tough everywhere, this is a great place to be an ADR/SDR

Sisense Response

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your hard work and we’re glad you’re enjoying your time as a Sisenser!

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good building block experienc

Sep 26, 2022 - Account Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong product and culture, you will work with some great people

Cons

Timeline is a requirement to count as a sales qualified opportunity (necessary for ADR to hit quota/earn commission). This was consistently used as justification to not convert meetings that took place, but were not seen as being easily closeable.

Sisense Response

Thank you for the feedback and your tenure as a Sisenser; we appreciate it! Good luck in your future endeavors!

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Yikes, dead dog

Sep 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They pay good, because they have too tho as they no the reputation is what it is for a while now

Cons

Noone has any idea what's going on. Noone is invested in the company. The technology and product are shot and always broke. They are not bringing on new customers and lose way more customers than they bring in. Embedded analytics has been around for a decade. They don't differentiate there. It's an hacky past its prime pieced together on prem pile of garbage....weird weird individuals there all blacked out doing nothing...take ur medicine and let some vc put u out of your misery

3 people found this review helpful

CEO

We’re more than invested in our company and our people, which is why we prioritize open dialogue, value employee feedback, and strive to continuously make and maintain Sisense as a great place to work. This is also why I personally read some of these and reply to them. However, we do not condone attacks on our team members. They’re some of the most hardworking and dedicated employees in their field and all-around great people to have on your side. As for the product, I appreciate your feedback but Gartner, G2Crowd and the customers that select us every month over the competition are the best and final judges of that. Some of the most advanced companies out there, including members of the top 100 cloud SaaS companies choose to use our technology after careful analysis and testing. I am proud of the feedback they give us and the wins we get in this growing and accelerating market, as every company out there needs analytics now more than ever. It seems Sisense wasn’t a good fit for you, which is unfortunate but happens. Good luck in future endeavors.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Learning Environment

Sep 6, 2022 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sisense is a great learning environment. Management cares about their sales staff and gives them the tools and guidance to succeed.

Cons

Global departments can make it very difficult to schedule calls involving Professional Services, Data Architects, etc.

Sisense Response

Thank you for your feedback and the kind words about Sisense. We’re glad to have you on the team!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

Jul 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company really cares about their people, and overall career development. There is no shortage of tools and resources to help get you across that new hire learning curve, and everyone so far had been very quick to help, and listen to new ideas. Benefits are amazing, including built-in days off throughout the year to recharge, flexible time off, and even parental leave for those parents considering adoption.

Cons

Hard to say just yet- as I have only been part of the company for a short time.

2 people found this review helpful

Sisense Response

Welcome to the team! It’s great to hear you’re loving being a Sisenser so far. We can’t wait to see all that you’ll accomplish with us.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Sep 8, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people, fast sales cycles, great commission packages, solid benifits

Cons

growing pains but nothing out of the orginary

Sisense Response

It’s great to hear you’re enjoying your time at Sisense. Thank you for being part of the team!

10. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good luck getting a raise

Aug 24, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really nice people Culture is fun/friendly

Cons

If you’re looking for raises go somewhere else. Do your 18 months and get out. They have no formal system for pay raises and you have to fight to the nail for one. Management doesn’t understand we are in tech and we can find a job paying more very easily

3 people found this review helpful

Sisense Response

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed the culture and your fellow Sisensers. We maintain competitive compensation rates as well as a yearly merit system and encourage any employees to speak with their managers and HR if there are concerns with pay. Good luck with your next steps and thanks for your time at Sisense!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Reviews

Sisense Reviews FAQs

Sisense has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 396 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Sisense to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sisense employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sisense. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

69% of Sisense employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sisense 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sisense to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Sisense Job Seekers