KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 387 of over 419 reviews

4.1
Sitecore CEO Steve Tzikakis
Steve Tzikakis
Pros
  • "I have worked at Sitecore for over four years(in 49 reviews)

• "The management encourage you to remember your work/life balance(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Working with the Sitecore community is better than working within the company(in 46 reviews)

• "C level and above are a parade of false representatives with no real understanding of their employees and what drives them to deliver(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sitecore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great products, great culture, Work life balance is the best in here.

Nov 9, 2021 - Proposal Specialist in Kuala Lumpur
      Business Outlook

Pros

fast pace working but still maintain at professional level and keep it off your private family hours. They have great culture and positive team drives that create the enthusiasm at its highest level for a new joiner like me. So far i am so happy with the onboarding process, working, orientation, getting to know the people and the most important thing, living my life as the employee of Sitecore. I love my job here and i love working in here. To the HR team, Office management, the seniors, my superior, and my team members, well done and keep it going!

Cons

fast-pace growing and higher competition due to the healthy culture, and the positive vibes that drives everyone crazy to lift up Sitecore to be the best among the rest in the market.

Sitecore Response

We are excited to hear how great you think it is to work here - we do too! Loving your job is an awesome way to go about your day - you're team is just as lucky to have you, too!

2. 5.0

Silicon Valley Meets European Work/Life Balance Values

Jan 3, 2022 - Commercial Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

My leader is the best leader I've ever had - all Region VPs I've met are some of the best leaders (not managers... they show true leadership). They take leadership and the art of leadership and business values seriously. Work from Home Unreal PTO - 15 holidays (they added Juneteenth without removing anything, and added four Summer Fridays), and we have a ton of regular PTO. Clear comp plans/bonuses Great tools to get our job done. Diverse hiring is a focus, especially by gender/sex. The luxury of our President's Club trip was outstanding. Sitecore values true sales talent.

Cons

I'd like to see more internal promoting, perhaps. There has been an increase in this lately. Some hiring decisions seem more political than talent-based. Growing too fast - acquisitions seem to be going fine, but we're selling too many products too quickly now (no demos prepared, no integrations prepared) Not very diverse as far as ethnicity/race, from what I can see.

Sitecore Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you think your leader is the best! And glad to see you think our work from home and benefits are great - as work-life balance is a focus for us. To address a couple of your improvements, please note that we are working on an internal mobility program and hiring managers training to increase diversity in our hiring,

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture, great leadership, great compensation vs. difficulty of work

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Manchester, NH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quality of Life, benefits, freedom to work independently or with teammates, not much micromanaging if you're doing your job and putting in the effort, great software to help you get the job done (Salesloft!), coaching, ability to be promoted from within, company culture (family feel)

Cons

"groundhog day" feeling, could be more spiffs to keep up the morale.

2 people found this review helpful

Sitecore Response

Thank you for your great feedback. We too think Sitecore is a great place to work. We appreciate your feedback on the "spiffs" and understand that incentives do have an effect on morale. We'll take this back.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

CX Externally

Dec 30, 2021 - Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you like ever changing directives, this is the place for you. If you desire unhappy customers, bingo. Manchester, NH office offers an interesting environment.

Cons

HQ in San Francisco offers eye catching views.

5. 5.0

Initial 3 months fantastic

Nov 5, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

*excellent onboarding/transition for new employees *excellent corporate culture *employee engagement from the top down is top notch *transparency in corporate road map *company understands employee investment equals top notch customer investment and return

Cons

none that I can think of at the moment

Sitecore Response

Thank you for the great feedback - it's so nice to hear that you had such a positive onboarding/transition as a new employee. Welcome to the team - we're so glad you're here.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work and grow

Oct 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Like many companies, Sitecore has a lot of smart people. Unlike other companies, almost all of these people are pleasant to work with and will go out of their way to help you. Fantastic place to grow and learn in an international work environment.

Cons

None at this time - some room for improvement in regards to the benefits

Sitecore Response

We thank you for your review - but more importantly for your long tenure at Sitecore. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us and all of the people - including so many new ones.

7. 5.0

Excellent Hiring Process

Oct 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great recruiter. Smooth hiring process. I enjoyed working with the hiring manager throughout the process. Did not feel the anxiety that I usually had during the interview. Overall a fantastic experience.

Cons

Not really a con. A very complex organization that needs time to get used to.

Sitecore Response

Thanks for the great feedback on your hiring process, we've invested a lot of time in this area as we are growing so rapidly. Great to hear it went so well for you.

8. 4.0

ok place to work

Dec 8, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Belgium, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

work-life balance is quite good

Cons

not the best salaries in the market

9. 5.0

So far, so good!

Sep 1, 2021 - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined a really great team of talented and collaborative individuals - company wide. Sales seems to be organized well and in my short 3 months I am chomping at the bit to add value to my region. Management has been welcoming, patient and super helpful.

Cons

LOTS of change! As someone said, be flexible, roll with the punches, embrace the unknown. I feel confident we will get there, together.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun team and launching point into Sales

Aug 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really fun to work with. The SDR team was a great group and led by management that really want to see you succeed. My manager was willing to meet me at the office early in the morning and help with calling accounts on the east coast. I learned a lot and after about a year I was able to be promoted into sales.

Cons

Company is growing very fast so there is lots of change always happening. It can be hard to keep up with everything but that means lots of opportunity

2 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 387 Reviews

Sitecore Reviews FAQs

82% of Sitecore employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sitecore 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sitecore to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Sitecore Job Seekers