Siteimprove Reviews

Updated May 21, 2020

4.3
Siteimprove CEO Morten Ebbesen
Morten Ebbesen
Pros
  • "I have worked in other sales cultures in the past - Siteimprove truly abides by a Danish work/life balance(in 13 reviews)

• "Great work environment, great people(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very stringent work from home policies(in 4 reviews)

• "Feels more like a call center than a sales team which certainly effects culture(in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Progressive Company with Great Leadership"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forward-Thinking / Great Leadership / Employee Focused

Cons

No Cons as of yet, but if you aren't self-motivated this probably isn't the place for you.

June 15, 2020Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your time with Siteimprove.

2. "Siteimprove is a great place to work!"

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Healthy commission plan - if you can sell, you will be rewarded.

Cons

Not much to complain about!

September 4, 2019Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear you find Siteimprove such a great place to work.

3. "Great People"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Edina, MN

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the most talented people I've had the pleasure of working with!

Cons

Leadership from top down is transparent about the direction they want to head, but clear steps towards organization change were lacking

May 14, 2020Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We agree that Siteimprovers are amazingly talented! Each person contributes to the vision and success of Siteimprove. As you mentioned, we have a vision about the direction of Siteimprove and the positive impact we can have on the digital world. As with many things there are steps to implement to reach our goals and we make the necessary adjustments to meet the ever changing landscape of our world.

"Exceptional Interviewing Process"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for less than a year

Pros

Group interview process was brilliant; it really allowed for a wonderful exchange between you and the entire hiring team. All within 1 hour vs the norm where you spend half a day to a day in 1:1 interviews. Other positives: Full transparency and candor from the entire organization Timely feedback on next steps and decisions Very organized Extremely thorough on-boarding

Cons

Not looking into opportunities at Siteimprove earlier in my career

April 17, 2019Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are happy to hear you had such a positive interview and on-boarding experience. We strive to provide all candidates and employees with a first class experience through each step of their job search and career with us.

"Sales Development Representative"

1.0
    Former Employee - SDR in Bloomington, MN

I worked at Siteimprove full-time for more than a year

Pros

There lunch offerings and break room. If you're right out of college, this may be a good spot to start.

Cons

They promote based on friendships and not work or work ethic.

December 7, 2018Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. The amenities in the building certainly make for a comfortable and enjoyable environment. Chef Colin and his team also keep us well fed! The promotion process at Siteimprove requires involvement from managers and HR, ensuring promotions are awarded to the most well-suited candidate each time. Specifically, within the SDR role, promotions are awarded once certain KPI’s are met where there is no soft data used in the decision-making process, it is all based on metrics. Best Regards, Dana Sokoll Director of People & Culture

6. "Great Place to Grow Your Career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for less than a year

Pros

As everyone else mentioned, the perks are second to none: on site chef, great benefits package, opportunities to grow developmentally. The Management team truly cares about the employees and customers. People centric is engrained in the company culture.

Cons

(Not necessarily a con) Lots of change, the company constantly pivots, it is a growing company so it is a necessity to continue to be a leader in the space.

September 5, 2018Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. As you mentioned above one of our Siteimprove values is People-Centric. We strive to carry out this value each day through the work we do for our customers and in the culture that has been created.

7. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Salesforce Administrator in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and leadership. They put employees first.

Cons

Have seen any cons yet

September 5, 2018Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your work experience at Siteimprove.

8. "Account Executive"

4.0

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for more than a year

Pros

Educational, Good Technology, Challenging, Growth Opportunities, Fun

Cons

Some of the sales managers are under qualified and unintelligence.

July 11, 2018Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. There are many factors that contribute to our great culture of fun and educational growth opportunities. Our management team at Siteimprove is very involved in cultivating those experiences for employees. They go through a leadership development training program and are committed to learning and developing right along with the rest of the team.

9. "We are building an incredible company with an outstanding product"

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for more than a year

Pros

The product is best of class. There are some competitors but they do not offer the same quality or breadth of functionality. As an Account Executive, I'm amazed at the amount of opportunity to sell into large enterprise. Nearly every prospect who sees a demo or gets access to a trial wants the product. And the Product Development team is ambitious, continually improving and expanding the capabilities of the software.

Cons

Sometimes the product releases are executed prematurely, causing slight headaches for customers, sales and CX. And you won't get rich selling Siteimprove because product pricing is low. But total comp is still very good if you aren't lazy.

June 8, 2018Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Siteimprove. The products that we offer our customers are incredible. It is a thrilling experience when we are able to make our customer's daily lives easier and impact the end user in such a positive way.

"Work hard, play hard, eat well"

Current Employee - Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Siteimprove full-time for less than a year

Pros

The on-boarding and recruitment processes are well-oiled and everyone is very welcoming of all new employees at any level. I have seen an "open door policy" before, but I have never seen it so well practiced as I have at Siteimprove. The company sponsors lots of recognition events, from baseball games to massages to doughnuts. And the CEO truly values everyone's feedback.

Cons

Very stringent work from home policies

May 15, 2018Senior HR Generalist

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. As you mentioned, we practice an open door policy and appreciate feedback coming from our employees. The recognition events that management sponsors is indicative of the appreciation management has for the hard work our employees do on a daily basis. It is truly a fun and exciting time to be a Siteimprover!

Found 64 reviews