Six Degrees Medical Consulting Reviews

Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Medical Consultant

Jul 20, 2019 - Executive Medical Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Experience and Bilingual Skills

Cons

Income and workload early with medical experience

2. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-former, less than 1 year

Good entry position

Feb 12, 2021 - Student in Hamilton, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked as a financial intern I enjoyed my position

Cons

Did not have any issues

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The happiest place to work

Aug 21, 2020 - Medical Writer in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, positive work environment, executive team takes time and care to know all staff, from interns to senior writers and management

Cons

Salary is at the low end for the industry, although executive team tries to compensate for this (ie, comprehensive benefits package, internal initiatives, extra vacation time)

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people but the culture is changing

Aug 11, 2020 - Project Delivery
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will work with passionate individuals who really care about your professional development and growth. Directors really care about your progression and care about the agency however they have have no power and their feedback is taken not into account by the executives and CEO

Cons

You will be grossly underpaid and overworked at times The culture has changed significantly after recent promotions. It is no longer a collaborative fun working environment and has become very top and down and some management lack empathy

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good entry level position, prepare to be underpaid.

Aug 5, 2020 - Senior Medical Writer in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good introduction to pharma. Provides a stepping stone to other opportunities. Travel was common (pre-pandemic), if you see that as a benefit. Close knit group of lower level employees resulting from most being unhappy with their wage and the CEOs handling of salary discussions.

Cons

The pay was atrocious versus industry standard. They choose not to compare their salaries to pharma - but that is where everyone goes as soon as they get a chance. Burnout was fairly common - ask how many entry level employees from 2-3 years ago are still with the company. Career advancement opportunities within the company were few and far between. Managers were helpless with complaints because all important internal decisions were made by the CEO.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Feb 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation and comprehensive rewards package Flex working hours offered to staff Open communication across all teams Great Facilities Opportunities to travel if you enjoy travelling

Cons

Work can be hectic at times due to tight deadlines but nothing out of hand. Team spirit and support from colleagues and management makes it all manageable.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A company living it's core values

Feb 14, 2020 - Client Services Director in Bollington, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have a team of highly talented, motivated, creative individuals who work together to create innovative and exciting programmes. We are led by a supportive management team who push us all to excellence while making coming to work each day a great experience. I have never grown so much in my career as I have in the last 5 years (or had so much fun!).

Cons

I personally don't have any cons, I am well supported and compensated and find my job the right level of challenging each day

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Really great company to work for

May 8, 2019 - Medical Writer in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management works tirelessly to make sure everyone is kept happy

Cons

Workload can be excessive sometimes

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic and fun culture, heavy workload at times

Dec 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing coworkers and a fun culture. Opportunity to travel. Focused on team work and excellence

Cons

Be prepared for heavy workloads, particularly at certain times of year

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

Jan 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management goes out of their way to make the working environment the best that it can be. Amazing benefits, pay is compared to market levels every year to keep salary’s competitive, great team environment. A CEO that listens and conducts internal focus groups to hear of concerns first hand and can put a plan to action immediately. Core Values are a beacon for fair play and team support without competion for promotion. Proper job descriptions and ongoing training.

Cons

I had a great experience working at Six Degrees, any concerns I had along the way were addressed throughout my time there. I do not see any cons in working here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 English Reviews