- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
Found 15 of over 15 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The pay can be on the lower side, but this is improving." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 2, 2022 - Event Planner in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Community feel, caring management, travel
Salary is leaves something to be desired
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 20, 2022 - Ninja in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Dogs, company community, and organized to some extent but always try their hardest to make it the best events for their guest.
Often times did not take into consideration of external employees but is open to feedback which makes it a plus.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 20, 2022 - Customer Service NinjaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The atmosphere is amazing, A ton of work goes into how the employees are feeling about their jobs and making sure the employees actually like their job. Traveling is a huge pro. Multiple opportunities to talk about what could be changed in the work environment and the leadership team takes it very seriously.
Pay is not much to write home about but we make it work.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, Results Driven Environment, Great Benefits, Amazing Culture, Transparent Leadership
Lower than average Compensation range
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 30, 2021 - OperationsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome team to work with and the company culture goes 'Above and Beyond' any other company I have worked with. Traveling was always great and done as a group so you really get to know everyone you work with.
My position did travel a lot and I had moved to Atlanta so I did not have roots there besides my jobs which made a more Work heavy work/life balance.
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 23, 2021 - Graphic DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
One of the best companies ive worked for. The whole experience was amazing. it was like one big family and the Management definitely cared.
Nothing bad to say about them.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great people, great job, challenging tasks, everyone is willing to help wherever their needed.
a little anxiety when you get calls from clients during off days, weekends, or after hours for immediate attention. Definitely keeps you on your toes though.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 12, 2020 - Artist Relations Intern in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open discussion and collaboration, efficient coworkers, adaptable.
Cruise line during a pandemic :( and Not quite getting the chance to get to know everyone in the office because everyone is in and out on cruises.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 20, 2015 - in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is like a family here and the flexibility and time off is one of the best perks. People love to have fun. You spend a lot of time on cruise ships in the winter, which is nice even if the days are very long and hard work. You can go right to the CEO with suggestions or feedback and he actually listens and cares.
Any employee will tell you the pay is very low, like just out of college low, even if you have a few years of relevant work experience. There isn't really any way to advance unless you change jobs in the company so people stay for years in the same job.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★May 21, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Sixthman is a great company to work for. The office is small enough that we have the "huggability" of a small business with the financial backing of a large publicly traded company. Sixthman strives to promote from within when possible so there are many opportunities for advancement. Sixthman offers continuing education/leadership training opportunities and even a paid day off to volunteer in your community. The culture of the office is really fun with office dogs, flip cup Fridays, and live music in office. Not to mention nothing beats getting paid to be on a beach in the Caribbean in February.
Flip side, depending on your role you may be asked to sail on many of our events which can be a tough adjustment. The pay isn't out of this world, but with fun company sponsored retreats, a robust milestone program, and weekly catered lunch, the perks go a long way to make up the difference.
Sixthman Reviews FAQs
Sixthman has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 15 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Sixthman to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
100% of Sixthman employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sixthman 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.