Sizewise Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Lee Frickey

1. "Sizewise Rentals LLC"

Pros

Sizewise has great pay and plenty of things to do.

Cons

On call schedule can be tiring and there in not a lot of room to grow in the company

Advice to Management

none

2. "Sales"

Pros

Great company, treats everyone like family. Really goes above and beyond for their employees.

Cons

No Cons. Great Company!

3. "District Sales Rep."

Current Employee - District Sales Representative
    Current Employee - District Sales Representative

Pros

I have been with Sizewise for 10 years and I can't say enough for my advancement and opportunity. Great company were you can grow with a company on the move up the ladder of medical devices. Previous poor reviews on this site appear from mostly entry level employees. Any company would receive these type of disgruntled employee reviews. Many disgruntled employees tend to feel they are worth 'more' and are entitled.

Cons

N/A, I do not have a relatable concern here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work...... I am a happy employee with a company that stands behind me!

4. "Sizwise Sales"

I worked at Sizewise full-time

Pros

It was a pleasure to work for Sizewise. They promote from within and if you are a hard worker you do very well.

Cons

Lots of changes at the Corporate level. Seems as if they are loosing site of what help them become successful.

Advice to Management

Don't forget where you came from

5. "Works if you work it"

Current Employee - Medical Technician in East Rutherford, NJ
    Current Employee - Medical Technician in East Rutherford, NJ

I have been working at Sizewise full-time

Pros

good pay and you can move up quickly.

Cons

crazy hours. leadership is a little shaky

6. "Med-Tech experience"

Former Employee - Medical Technician in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Medical Technician in Denver, CO

I worked at Sizewise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic Teamwork environment (Denver!)
    Medical Technician (Former Employee), Colorado – November 21, 2016
    Pros: Team/individual work environment, opportunity in all area'sCons: Overtime. Small raises.
    Hello,
    I would like to note today was my last day of my two weeks notice.
    I've received a better opportunity to improve my current financial lifestyle but have absolutely no regrets working with these people or this company. I am a former med-tech employee for Sizewise Rentals. I've noticed some of the other reviews for other sites in the United States.

I can justify that the Denver office has the right motivation, and best team-work oriented environment in the business. Although, other sites may struggle. Management at the Denver office that I worked for a year an a half for is excellent and on point. Job security and overtime is a honest way to make money. If you can handle that, you can count on an income!

I learned to communicate with people that are having real-life issues, and learned about the process of where therapy begins as-well as rehabilitation. The experience working in the Denver office is one that I personally will never forget. There is respect, honesty, and determination.

My co-workers are excellent at what they do, they care, and watch your back when you need it most. Its a tight team environment, that if you embrace it becomes a part of who you are in everyday life.

A typical day at work, is the ability to adapt to whatever request's come in for Deliveries or pickup of rental or purchased medical equipment. Sometimes these calls take two people, and your on call, but otherwise your tackling work by yourself. Giving you the best of both worlds, alone time, and team-work.

Accepting the policy, Sizewise throughout the U.S. has had some issues with traffic violations and other situations with the vehicles driven. The company is cracking down on accidents, so if you are a good/safe driver, there is almost no way for you to be terminated. Of course if you are not a controlled individual and make to many mistakes you could be terminated (too many accidents even if its not your fault in particular).

Overall, an excellent experience, I recommend this job to anyone willing to put there heart into it to help people. This job gives you that opportunity

The current team at Denver, are role-models to this company.
    Thank you!
    How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sizewise Rentals?
    I felt my job was important, I was always confident in telling others what I do. People respected me for it also. Also people thought I was a machine because I was not scared of overtime.
    How do you feel about going to work each day?
    Positive attitude, ambitious to help people every day. If you have that attitude, you will be just fine!

Cons

The hardest part of the job is working in the freezing cold/blazing hot, constant weather changes. My least favorite, traffic. The compensation is a bit on the lower side these days, and the primary way to make good money is to embrace the benefit of overtime. Working long hours can burn you out, only take advantage if this is something you can handle. Also, if your site does not hold good communication skills between yourself and your co-workers, things will go south quickly, and you will not enjoy this profession.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and give your current med-tech a raise, he's been there 4 years!!!!

7. "Regional Ops Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

I worked at Sizewise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great ownership along with culture

Cons

Regional Ops manager report to Regional Sales Manager. Skewed view.

8. "Overall."

I have been working at Sizewise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

No real cons to think of.

Advice to Management

No advice. It's a good solid company.

9. "Good environment and valuable work skills learned"

I worked at Sizewise part-time

Pros

It is a great experience when everyone loves their job and loves the people they work with. Yes the job can be demanding but can be fun if you have the right crew. I learned a lot of valuable lessons about work ethic working here.

Cons

Sometimes you are required to get down and dirty, but it is worth it knowing you are doing the best you can do.

Advice to Management

Don't shy away from innovation, and keep moving forward. Always preach that customer service is the way to win contracts.

10. "Decent job"

Current Employee - Med Tech in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Med Tech in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Sizewise (More than a year)

Pros

You're working alone for most of your day

Cons

Raises are not high enough

Advice to Management

Better raise please