Skilrock Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Skilrock Technologies Reviews

Updated Sep 17, 2019

2.3

"Average Com to work for"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Good to learn technical side of gaming world. Small teams leads to major individual contribution

Cons

Unnecessary bothering for even a trivial thing like Coffee Unnecessary monitoring of employee on work.

Skilrock Technologies2019-02-06

"worst organization never join it"

Former Employee - Game Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. there is no pros except you will get salaries, otherwise you will become slave ot this organization. while working in this organization they had mentally tortured me at level that I was going to suicide. Now I had left it feeling well now

Cons

no work life balance 2. third class management seems they had hired only family friends in top management. 3. they will force you to work 24 hours.

Skilrock Technologies2019-02-19

"Agv Company, good for freshers with less expectation in terms on money"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work is good for freshers

Cons

- management need to improve their conservative thinking about employees - One Man Army - Lack of work ethics - Lack of work life balance - Employees are called as resources and not treated as a viable part of organization

Advice to Management

Be a bit open minded

Skilrock Technologies2019-01-11

"Few Strange Things !!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are Jain, Voila! Your chances are high.

Cons

Religion based discrimination while recruiting. They will not at all prefer Muslims in their organization.

Skilrock Technologies2019-01-09

"Appraisal process"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Food facilities Cyber city Supportive senior No pros for this company work life

Cons

No work Appraisal 5% to 8%

Skilrock Technologies2019-01-05

"Worst company in Cybercity"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Supportive senior - Free lunch(But the quality is degrading day by day and they restrict on the quantity of food a person can take).

Cons

-Company will play with your package - Huge difference between In-hand and CTC - Irresponsible HR - Worst policies - No Work life balance - Behave as they have purchased you - Everything is late regarding employee benefit, but they want everything on time from employeee - They force you to come office on weekends.

Advice to Management

Learn from other companies, how to manage

Skilrock Technologies2019-01-23

Skilrock Technologies Response

October 3, 2019Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for the concern shared. We would have loved to address your concern, while you being with us. However, please find response to some of your concerns • In last 2 -3 years, we have invested significantly not only in scaling up HR Team, but also improved on number of activities around HRM. • Regarding any difference in CTC vs monthly-in-hand, is completely dependent on individual’s role, experience and negotiation at the time of joining. More so, we do clarify and are available for any further clarification to all new joiners, at the time offer. • With a significant amount of flexibility offered to employees, as even appreciated in some of the comments here-itself, we try to offer a good work-life balance. Even, we remain quite flexible and easy on our leave requests.

"Testing"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Great opportunity for fresher to learn

Cons

No place for experienced person, poor hr management

Skilrock Technologies2018-12-08

"Hr system"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

There is nothing to say

Cons

They have poor hr management system

Skilrock Technologies2018-11-27

"Emerging IT Company"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Flexible timing, Friendly Environment,

Cons

Work from home benefits

Skilrock Technologies2018-11-20

"DO NOT DESERVE even a SINGLE STAR. Unprofessional beyond your imagination."

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

UNFORTUNATELY employer has good enough money to take office at a good place. SO DON'T fall in the TRAP thinking that the company is in DLF CYBERCITY.

Cons

1. All project, process are miss managed. very poor management. 2. BLOOD SUCKING company, minimum pay. For example If you are hired as a fresher with a offer of 6LPA, then you might be thinking that you would get (after deducting taxes) 45 K/ month, but actually you will get 19K/month. So this one is a FACT and what Skilrock will tell you while hiring is PROPAGANDA. FACTS : 1 , PROPAGANDA : 0 3. ZERO or... NEGLIGIBLE HIKES : They will tell you that their hikes are according to industry standard, but let me tell you the FACT that you will get a hike of either 3% or 0 % i.e. Better luck next time. Again: FACTS: 1, PROPAGANDA : 0 4. FAKE PRESENTATION: They will try to get new employees by saying that Skilrock is a part of a MULTI BILLIONAIRE GROUP. But that multi billionaire group do not bother to think about anything good for their employees. Again: FACTS : 1 , PROPAGANDA : 0 5. POOR TECH STACK AND NO VISION: They will tell you that they work on latest tech stack, but because of lack of experienced employees, code quality is very low. FACTS : 1 , PROPAGANDA : 0 6. Extremely HIGH ATTRITION RATE. Tending towards 100 %. 7. Vision-less Unethical Top management. HR is mere spectator. They are happy to screw the employee career, even if its their fault. Expect to work during weekend without any extra benefit. HR department is basically for distributing cake on every month end. 8. Please stop considering us as a RESOURCE. Please consider us as a human being first. 9. Till the DICTATORSHIP of the CTO will be there, nothing good will happen. The company is 10+ years old, but I think now its end is near. It has lost many of its clients and many projects are shutting down. 10. DICTATOR, i.e. CTO, does not deserve that position. He needs to learn how to talk without using foul language. Should learn how to respect. But this would never happen as these things are learnt in early age of life. 11. Notice Period 90 days. No buyout. Bad leave policies. 12. No breakfast if you are even 1 second late than the office timings. Food is free but condition is very poor. You might get food poisoning. 13. If you work for more than 11 hours then you will get two 10 Rs packet of namkeen. 14. Code quality is lower than you can imagine. Major production bugs come on daily basis. Basically patch work is going on. 15. A few colleges have blacklisted this organisation because of false salary structure and claims. The company is a big scam. This company does not belong to IT sector. It is just like a departmental store. Please do not join it even in your worst time.

Advice to Management

Please leave the management. Fear the almighty, for god sake please stop adding FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS here on glassdoor. Please stop playing with someone's career.

Skilrock Technologies2018-12-16