Skilrock Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Skilrock Technologies Reviews

Updated Sep 17, 2019

2.3

"Best Company to work in"

Current Employee - Software Engineer Trainee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good management, a best working environment, food is good, A best is morning prayer, supportive leads and manager.

Cons

No cab service, flexibility in timing

Advice to Management

Everything is going good. only tea and coffee should be of real Milk not powder or by machine ( S & D Building) :P

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-27

March 26, 2018Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for your Feedback. It is really encouraging to hear from our happy employees. We take your feedback positively and will continue to put in our efforts to ensure best environment for all our employees.

"Never Grow"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Nothing great about this company. Blood sucker

Cons

When I joined the strength was around 200 and 2 years later it remains the same. You will be surprised that the company is functional for 10 years and still the employee base is only 200. Becuase its one place no one wants to work. Technology - Still using old-school MySQL & PHP and the application keeps on crashing. The focus is to torture employee rather engaging them in something good. All the good... reviews you are seeing were written by fresher and HR forced them to write positive words. Beware its just Hoax. This company and their owners really never want to grow as a multinational organization. They have the same thought of keeping it as a low-end grocery store and all the employee as Ramu Kaka(House help) If you are planning to join - well, please don't ruin your career.

Advice to Management

You still have time to grow up, otherwise, it will collapse someday.

Skilrock Technologies2018-03-12

April 3, 2018Senior Manager Human Resources

Thank You for Your Concern We are proud to be a product based company in niche markets, instead of a project/services based company. This justifies for us being of rationale head count. We are surprised that even being a current employee that you are not aware that we have products built on diversified technologies ranging from Java J2EE (with Spring, Hibernate), PHP ( Laravel, cake php) along with MYSQL, MongoDB, NodeJs and mobile technologies (Andriod, IOS,HTML5). A lot of effort have been put in last couple of years to implement Agile, CI/CD, DevOps & Cloud Infra.

"Don't join this company -- worst company ever"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to eat nice food.

Cons

1.)The CTO of the company has no technical knowledge. He has a fake linkedin profile. He only knows how to shout and scare employees. 2.) CTC is a myth, please check your in-hand before you join and double check it. 3.) HR has no powers, they just there to convey orders from the management.

Advice to Management

Please close the company immediately.

Skilrock Technologies2018-03-10

"Worst company to grow your career"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

No pros in this company

Cons

Filled with cons 1.No growth opportunity 2.No onsite opportunity 3.Worst HR Support 4. CMMI Level 0 company 5.One man army management 6.No promotion and No appraisal 7.No new projects 8.Zero technical knowledge to gain from this company 9.Good talent is leaving 10.No Domain Knowledge to gain 11.Worst Lunch in canteen 12.Only one project LMS

Advice to Management

If management gives promotion to new designation then try to give that in form of appraisal letters and not verbally or excel files. Try to retain the leaving talent, because if people with product knowledge leaves then whether you hire 100 freshers ,they will never be able to fill the void that the leaving talent has created.

Skilrock Technologies2018-03-11

April 3, 2018Senior Manager Human Resources

Thank You for Your Concern Even you are being a current employee, we are surprised that you are not aware of facts on the floor. Just FYI, few verifiable facts:- • Skilrock has always been appreciated for learning & Exposure it gives to its employees. • LMS is one of many products of Skilrock whereby only less than 25% of resources are dedicated to. There are number of other products in Gaming & Payment space. • Irrespective of market condition, over last 10 years Appraisals & Bonus payout have never been called off and our average Appraisals rates are above industry standards. • Other than Marketing & Sales Team, Tech Team representative have travelled to 8 – 10 countries over last 12 months for various short term / mid-term assignments. You are most welcome to meet HR for further clarification more so we have an open door policy and any employee can speak to any level in hierarchy to share his/her concern.

5. "Good for freshers"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Huge amount to scope to learn new things People are helping around Mentors are supportive Resources which are needed are urgently provided

Cons

No flexibility in timing Several assessment criteria is here

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-31
  6. "A good headstart for your career"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) mentors are supportive 2) within 10 days you would be working on there live projects 3) prime location 4) best working environment 5) food is good

Cons

Didn't found any cons till now

Advice to Management

Good environment... And best thing is that there is no dress code... :)

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-29
  7. "Good for initialization of your career"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

1. Good infrastructure. 2. CEO Mr. Abhishek Kumbhat is a very good man 3. Staff is good 4. Prime location (DLF Cyber City) 5. Opportunity to work at client side (African Country)

Cons

1. Too much deduction is your salary package 2. Sometimes you will not get appreciation for your work because someone else will get your credit

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-25
  8. "Experience at Skilrock"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Awesome developing Environment. Lots of learning from seniors.

Cons

Not found any reason for not working yet.

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-19
  9. "About Working Environment"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Have good working environment. Follow latest technology and do work on multiple technology. Seniors are very helpful in nature.

Cons

Late increment in salary otherwise all are good.

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-17
  10. "Software Engineer Trainee (Analytics)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Nice work environment.Good for freshers with lots of training.Analytics team members are welcoming and helpful.

Cons

No office cabs Several assessment criterias

Skilrock Technologies2018-01-16