Skilrock Technologies "free lunch" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Skilrock Technologies Employee Reviews about "free lunch"

Updated Sep 17, 2019

Found 84 reviews

2.3
Pros
  • "People who count Breakfast and Lunch on pros(in 13 reviews)

• "Free lunch(But the quality is degrading day by day and they restrict on the quantity of food a person can take)(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Around 50% freshers who joined in january 2018 left within 6 months without notifying because of company's false salary structure(in 10 reviews)

• "There is no work-life balance as they want you to do extra work but don't want to compensate for it(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "free lunch"

Return to all Reviews

"Worst company"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Nothing, free lunch, location,

Cons

1.Everything, 2.worst HR specially the senior one, 3.Recruit for other profile and allocate to some other, as per the mood of so called bhai, so be ready to change your profile. 4. Worst company for married girls.

Skilrock Technologies2019-03-03

October 8, 2019Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for the concern shared. Please find responses to your comments. We encourage you to catch up with your manager or HR to further clarify following response. •We believe in core skills and strengths of people. Over the years, people within Skilrock have moved between roles (like from monitoring/support to testing/infra; testing to development, development/testing to product/client-engagement) depending on their OWN preferences, and OWN request for such profile change based skillset obtained. We are proud of such flexibility and this flexibility has paid back to people, who have been looking for change in their work for years. Certainly, for Campus hires, Organization has to decide initial roles/projects/tech, as deem fit basis their existing skill-set. •We are proud of our female’s employees, they contribute to every aspect of our business. As a matter of fact, to date, gender diversity at Skilrock is approx. 20% of our HC. And, with a good work-life balance, multiple of our female colleagues have availed all respective benefits. Additionally, employees avail benefits of PF/Gratuity/ESI along with various group insurances based on respective eligibility.

"Worst company"

Former Employee - Java Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free lunch, flexible timing and nothing else

Cons

Worst HR, specially the new senior one. Hire you for some profile and allocate you to some different profile. Worst company for girls Only company in India which don't follow any government rules, and create there own rules and regulations, only company which don't give PF and even maternity leave

Skilrock Technologies2019-03-04

October 8, 2019Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for the concern shared. We would have loved to address your concern, while you were being with us. However, please find response to some of your concerns • Skilrock being diversified on various Tech stack, we do accept as well action on the request of role change from employees time to time. • Also, we are proud of our female’s employees, they contribute to every aspect of our business. As of now gender diversification is approx. 20% of our HC. • As a matter of fact, employees avail benefits of PF/Gratuity/ESI along with various group insurances based on respective eligibility. BTW, just FYI, while PF is a statutory benefit, yet optional. As a matter of fact, we have multiple female colleagues availing/availed all Maternity Benefits. We respect all our employees and offer benefits accordingly.

"Worst company in Cybercity"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Supportive senior - Free lunch(But the quality is degrading day by day and they restrict on the quantity of food a person can take).

Cons

-Company will play with your package - Huge difference between In-hand and CTC - Irresponsible HR - Worst policies - No Work life balance - Behave as they have purchased you - Everything is late regarding employee benefit, but they want everything on time from employeee - They force you to come office on weekends.

Advice to Management

Learn from other companies, how to manage

Skilrock Technologies2019-01-23

October 3, 2019Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for the concern shared. We would have loved to address your concern, while you being with us. However, please find response to some of your concerns • In last 2 -3 years, we have invested significantly not only in scaling up HR Team, but also improved on number of activities around HRM. • Regarding any difference in CTC vs monthly-in-hand, is completely dependent on individual’s role, experience and negotiation at the time of joining. More so, we do clarify and are available for any further clarification to all new joiners, at the time offer. • With a significant amount of flexibility offered to employees, as even appreciated in some of the comments here-itself, we try to offer a good work-life balance. Even, we remain quite flexible and easy on our leave requests.

"DON'T WASTE YOUR VALUEABLE TIME HERE!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cons

1) 90% of the employee base is of freshers. Currently no one wants to stay in this company and everyday someone is leaving. This company is more than 10 years old and still they have around 100 employees only. 2) Appraisal are very poor and never on time(Recent appraisal which was due on 1st april 2018 was given in September 2018). For Freshers, they have devised new policy in which the freshers will get increment... on quarterly basis. But they did not get any increment for 7 months(TS thing is a TRAP!). Suppose if you are offered 4 LPA, then you will be getting 16000 per month for 6 months.Around 50% freshers who joined in january 2018 left within 6 months without notifying because of company's false salary structure. 3) If you want to write quality code then this place is NOT FOR YOU. 4) They follow their own AGILE. 5) Salary is highly variable. 6) All powers rest in the hands of 1 person, who is very arrogant and treats employees like slaves and respects no one. 7) All HR people do is give excuses and hide the inefficiency of management. 8) Domain knowledge of Lottery and Gaming is of very little use. 9) If you join here, for 2.5 years your notice period will be 90 days. 10) No outing or celebrations. Just one annual party. 11) Disgusting policies like Sandwich rule, max Rs 400 conveyance for weekend working, Rs 20 snack free if you stay in office for more than 11 hours. 12) Project managers,team leads and senior people are not ready to join this company as they are offered very less hike. 13) False deadlines are given so that people are forced to come on long weekends and festival holidays. 14) Salary comes on 7th of every month(It may even come later). 15) They don't select muslim and christian candidates. Hence there are no holidays on christmas and Eid.

Advice to Management

To freshers : Even if you have no job in hand, prepare for interviews instead of joining this company. Even if you are joining, try to leave within 6 months. To experienced : Don't join this company even in the worst situation. To Management : Start behaving like an IT company or your demise is near.

Skilrock Technologies2018-11-05

"Manipulative Deceptive and Labor class company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

free lunch that they keep shouting free free in every appraisal. flexible hours but they keep track of in and out time to use it against you whenever they want

Cons

dummy and deceptive HR. Just keep giving excuses on every matter. has no control over processes and employee issue resolution. Just keep saying - talk to your lead, talk to your manager..... No justifications for the appraisal grade given. leads just backfire you on asking justifications on grade. humilate in meetings by giving indirect references. head has no guts to communicate the correct information and just... judge people based on his leads feedback. and even if feedback reaches to him he just pospone the things. There is no clear justification on the appraisal basis. People close to the head (there are few leads and his chamchas) who get good ratings and they bypass their own rules of giving ratings.and on asking they say it is a exception. Any good resource or senior manager comes they just make him so useless that they leave as early as possible. I am sure that after this review comment there will be 2-3 very good reviews because HR is on this mission to keep the glassdoor ratings up. (you can see the pattern). No team bonding activities and clebrations. No training and learning support its just self study, Ofcourse if someone do the self study then leave the organisation quickly. HR can bring any policy at any time without any information. They expect timelines for every work but do not follow any timelines for themselves - bonuses (part of CTC) get delayed and paid in parts. never ever get trapped in their salary structure (3 year retention bonus). its useless. you won't like to stay here for three years.

Advice to Management

Be genuine, transparent and employee friendly. manage junior resources concern directly dont just rely on leads.

Skilrock Technologies2018-09-08

"Worst Organization Ever"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free lunch is the only pro. But that's what they tell you that they are giving during appraisals.

Cons

1.) No appraisals, not even for hard working employees. 2.) Bad Management 3.) No work life balance. 4.) No HR policies. 5.) No senior employee. A fresher can take the interview for 10 years experience. 6.) No process

Skilrock Technologies2018-08-17

"Software Engineer"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Freshers can get opportunity to work directly on production environment. Free lunch

Cons

Policies are bad for employees. There are no senior in this company. 93% employees have 0-2 year of experience. Some seniors(who are in trouble, by mistake) join this company but they left this organization after 1-2 days once they see environment of this organization. Skilrock own agile Working only in legacy technologies

Advice to Management

Nothing

Skilrock Technologies2017-12-24
  8. "TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice Working Environment. Work Life Balanced. Free lunch and breakfast. You can Talk to management Directly. Good for freshers. A lot to learn. Growing Opportunities. Great Location.

Cons

No Office-cab. Cons are hypothetical as a person feels. As for me the company is good for anyone who wants to learn and work. I somehow feel that some process takes more time to process , Depending on your position.

Advice to Management

Great management , Nice vision , Futuristic , Opportunistic ,

Skilrock Technologies2017-02-17

"Worst company to work"

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Enjoy free Lunch and breakfast.

Cons

Nothing is good . Worst salary,No new technology,Poor Management,Team Leaders have no knowledge how to handle the Team or Technically weak.

Skilrock Technologies2017-01-24