Skupos Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Skupos Account Executive Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2019

5.0
Skupos CEO Jake Bolling (no image)
Jake Bolling
  1. "Fun culture, great career development. Growing pains, unrealistic goals."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great. Most everyone wants to get to know you and help you if you need help. Tremendous opportunity for career development and resume building. Dogs in the office and unlimited PTO are definitely appreciated.

Cons

The company has exploded from 30 people to over 100. Most new employees are capable and fun to work with, but some seem to be unmotivated. Monthly, quarterly and annual goals are too lofty, seemingly unachievable. New product releases take way too long to be implemented. Culture seems to be heading towards a more regulated, corporate atmosphere.

Skupos2019-07-26
  2. "Incredible growth, tons of opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome environment, incredible leadership team. Hard work but tons of opportunity for growth for those ready to grind. Working here as long as I can

Cons

Like any fast-growing startup, there will be some growing pains. However, the drive and collaboration to resolve problems quickly is highly motivating

Skupos2019-07-10
  3. "Great growth opportunity"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing quickly and there is a ton of opportunity for upward mobility. From a sales perspective quotas are challenging but reasonable and reward you for putting in some extra effort. For a young organization, I've been really impressed with the leadership team and their ability to quickly adapt to challenges and make effective changes to ensure the success of all teams.

Cons

Hard to find any. The only reason some people might not fit is due to expectations. With the rapid growth that we are going through, there are high expectations for performance. This isn't a job for someone who wants to coast through their week.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! As more people are promoted, make sure that the person receiving the promotion is ready for a leadership role and not just a strong individual performer. Make sure that as we continue to hire we maintain the culture that has led us to this point.

Skupos2019-07-10
  4. "I'll Work Here Forever"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing opportunities for growth. Never a dull day to day routine. Fast-paced sales cycle. Supportive team members. Fantastic workplace culture and environment. Truly a happy place to come into work every day. Appropriate PTO for a suitable work-life balance.

Cons

Thus far, none to report.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep up the good working growing the company, supporting us employees, and having open communication. It creates the perfect work environment.

Skupos2019-07-09
  5. "Amazing people, product, and growth potential"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is overall a company that wants to invest in the happiness of our employees in order to create the most successful workforce possible - Being part of a fast growing tech startup filled with like minded people - Ability to work hard and see the results (uncapped commission, promotion when ready, etc.) - Genuinely cool product that is actually changing the way thousands of businesses run - Very flexible... work schedule and ability to work remote. As long as you communicate with your team, everyone is very understanding of anything and everything that may arise. - Fun office environment. Everyone gets along and hangs out outside of the office - People - People - People

Cons

Honestly hard to come up with any significant ones. - As with any startup, not everything runs 100% smoothly at all times, so you have to be adaptive and willing to perhaps do more than your specific job title technically requires. In the end, it all pays off and you end up gaining stronger experiences

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency, and willingness to help us grow.

Skupos2019-07-08