Skupos Integration Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Skupos Integration Specialist Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2019

Found 5 reviews

5.0
Skupos CEO Jake Bolling (no image)
Jake Bolling

"Excellent culture and truly an amazing company to work for!"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Many hats will be worn as the company is still small, but the people that work here make it a pleasure to come in every day. - If you want to be apart of a company that is changing the c-store industry and a place where you can truly be yourself then this is the company for you! - We live the true values of "work hard, play hard"!

Cons

- As growth continues Skupos is like every other company, we all experience growing pains. - Creating more processes to be more efficient.

Advice to Management

- Continue working on ways to keep the culture alive, the more fun employees have the more they strive to continue growing in a fun and loving environment.

Skupos2019-07-25

"The best job I have ever had!!"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, from people, to culture this place has it all. The environment here is unlike any place I have ever worked. It is like a small family and we all have each others backs and work together to achieve common goals. The company is growing quickly but also has retained its startup culture.

Cons

Pay is not insanely competitive but the culture and the work life benefits defiantly make it worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard!! We see your dedication and are as excited as you for the future of Skupos!

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Great company to work for, company culture is a 10/10"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

The scope of work changes weekly as the company is young, however you are surrounded by bright and friendly people. You will not be upset about heading to work in the morning.

Cons

Work schedule quirks and some processes still need to be developed.

Advice to Management

Work on processes that allow the culture to stay the same, but workflow becomes more efficient.

Skupos2019-07-25
  5. "Good company to work for!"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great employees, work-live balance, very little politics, company cares about its employees. Stress free.

Cons

None. Company is growing at a rapid pace, just make sure to be ready to roll up your sleeves to learn fast and move fast.

Skupos2019-07-10
  6. "Fantastic working environment and growth potential"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Freedom of expression (they don't care who you are or how you act - as long as you're getting your work done and caring for the progression of the company) - Amazing growth opportunities (I started as a customer service rep and quickly moved up into Integration Specialist - they have procedures in place for growth but often they need people in higher positions so if you work hard and show your knowledge and... dedication you will be recognized) Friendly work environment - I love seeing all the people I work with, as I consider them my friends now, not just co-workers - we often all go out to happy hours or lunches together and hang out outside of work) - Dogs (they have dogs here... all you really need honestly) Summary - the work itself can be technical but we all work together and support each other to succeed in any route people want to take with their careers

Cons

Because it is a startup we are still building processes and regulations and training Even though we are all here to help each other, it is a lot of learning on the job and running into new problems we may not have previously seen before. However, it is interesting because you're always learning new things, and have the opportunity to go out and be a problem solver

Advice to Management

Most of the problems of management are due to start up growth which is normal - so honestly, I don't have advice because I don't have any answers

Skupos2019-07-08