Skupos Reviews | Glassdoor

Skupos Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2019

Found 42 reviews

5.0
Skupos CEO Jake Bolling (no image)
Jake Bolling
  1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is an absolutely wonderful place to work. We all are here to work extremely hard and to reach the common goal of greatness while also enjoying ourselves and rewarding achievement. I never dread Monday anymore and I truly love coming to work because of the work I get to do, the environment, and my colleagues. If you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding career Skupos is a great place to be.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons as of now!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your motivation and hard work is what drives us all every day!

Skupos2019-08-20

"Great company to work for, company culture is a 10/10"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

The scope of work changes weekly as the company is young, however you are surrounded by bright and friendly people. You will not be upset about heading to work in the morning.

Cons

Work schedule quirks and some processes still need to be developed.

Advice to Management

Work on processes that allow the culture to stay the same, but workflow becomes more efficient.

Skupos2019-07-25

"Excellent culture and truly an amazing company to work for!"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Many hats will be worn as the company is still small, but the people that work here make it a pleasure to come in every day. - If you want to be apart of a company that is changing the c-store industry and a place where you can truly be yourself then this is the company for you! - We live the true values of "work hard, play hard"!

Cons

- As growth continues Skupos is like every other company, we all experience growing pains. - Creating more processes to be more efficient.

Advice to Management

- Continue working on ways to keep the culture alive, the more fun employees have the more they strive to continue growing in a fun and loving environment.

Skupos2019-07-25

"Fast Growing with many career opportunities ahead"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast moving and fast-changing environment, which is great for career development. Very interesting products with a lot of potential. Love the culture and that everyone is willing to share their knowledge.

Cons

Can't name any yet. Only recently started here.

Skupos2019-07-25

"The best job I have ever had!!"

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, from people, to culture this place has it all. The environment here is unlike any place I have ever worked. It is like a small family and we all have each others backs and work together to achieve common goals. The company is growing quickly but also has retained its startup culture.

Cons

Pay is not insanely competitive but the culture and the work life benefits defiantly make it worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard!! We see your dedication and are as excited as you for the future of Skupos!

Skupos2019-07-25
  6. "Fun culture, great career development. Growing pains, unrealistic goals."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great. Most everyone wants to get to know you and help you if you need help. Tremendous opportunity for career development and resume building. Dogs in the office and unlimited PTO are definitely appreciated.

Cons

The company has exploded from 30 people to over 100. Most new employees are capable and fun to work with, but some seem to be unmotivated. Monthly, quarterly and annual goals are too lofty, seemingly unachievable. New product releases take way too long to be implemented. Culture seems to be heading towards a more regulated, corporate atmosphere.

Skupos2019-07-26

"Great place to work, excellent culture!"

Current Employee - Manager of CRM and Business Applications in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can really feel the culture and energy from the second you have your first interview to your actual employment at Skupos. I used to work from home at a different company and dreaded the thought of coming into the office everyday, but now that I work here, I dread days that I have to work from home.

Cons

As the team grows, sometimes it's hard to have a really personal relationship with every employee, but that just takes effort. Skupos is growing fast and strong which is amazing.

Skupos2019-07-16

"Awesome experience!"

Current Employee - Data Operations in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Many talented and motivated people to work with - Grand opportunity for ground breaking work in the c-store industry - Managers who care about you and your career growth

Cons

- Rapid growth, losing track of all new folks - Experiencing typical growing pains of company

Advice to Management

hyper-transparency

Skupos2019-07-17
  9. "Amazing company with a lot to learn and lot to grow!!"

Current Employee - User Experience Researcher

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best thing about the company is the people in here. Everyone is super supportive and helpful. Skupos as a company is employee friendly and set's up a good environment to work in, has great benefits and cares about employees a lot. I have been working in the company for more than a year now and would never want to leave.

Cons

No Cons that I can think of.

Skupos2019-07-15
  10. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been with Skupos for 9 months now and we've experienced tremendous growth. We've been able to maintain the best culture and work environment that aligns with our core values. There is a wonderful balance between us working hard and doing our jobs well, and have fun together inside/outside of the office. The opportunities for growth are endless, given the startup nature of the company. I have seen countless... promotions for so many employees which just shows the importance Skupos' places on our careers.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Skupos2019-07-15