Skupos Reviews | Glassdoor

Skupos Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2019

5.0
Skupos CEO Jake Bolling (no image)
Jake Bolling
  1. "Great friendly and fun atmosphere to thrive in."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible working conditions, snacks, drinks, and catered lunch on Friday. An array of health care options to choose from. Compensation is competitive with the current market trends. Big data needing big solutions that you can dig your teeth into.

Cons

Everything has be great so far, :-)

Skupos2019-07-10
  2. "Great growth opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing quickly and there is a ton of opportunity for upward mobility. From a sales perspective quotas are challenging but reasonable and reward you for putting in some extra effort. For a young organization, I've been really impressed with the leadership team and their ability to quickly adapt to challenges and make effective changes to ensure the success of all teams.

Cons

Hard to find any. The only reason some people might not fit is due to expectations. With the rapid growth that we are going through, there are high expectations for performance. This isn't a job for someone who wants to coast through their week.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! As more people are promoted, make sure that the person receiving the promotion is ready for a leadership role and not just a strong individual performer. Make sure that as we continue to hire we maintain the culture that has led us to this point.

Skupos2019-07-10
  3. "Great place to start or build a career"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is one of the best that I've experienced. Everyone from co-workers to management to C-level really is passionate about the direction of the company and happy to help in any way. It's definitely a startup feel, but not the kind of "I have no idea what's going on" startup that I've heard about. It's more like you can take the level of responsibility that you're ready for. Everyone works to help define the... future of the company, and there is a clear vision of where we are going unlike other companies I've worked for.

Cons

I would say the cons are things that are in the process of being worked out. There wasn't a clear career path when I started, but that's been worked out by now. The last product launch we had was a bit of a mess, but we've come a long way and figured out a lot of the bugs already. It would be nice to have an eco-pass for those of us who commute, but the commuter stipend does help. If you like every day being the... same and a nice comfortable routine, then I would say this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Keep having a clear vision for where we are going and stay true to that vision.

Skupos2019-07-10
  4. "I'll Work Here Forever"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing opportunities for growth. Never a dull day to day routine. Fast-paced sales cycle. Supportive team members. Fantastic workplace culture and environment. Truly a happy place to come into work every day. Appropriate PTO for a suitable work-life balance.

Cons

Thus far, none to report.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep up the good working growing the company, supporting us employees, and having open communication. It creates the perfect work environment.

Skupos2019-07-09
  5. "I don't dread Monday mornings anymore - I love going to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exceptional Leadership Team Great product Every employee matters People make the difference

Cons

Level of autonomy in some areas may not be good for those looking for micromanagement styles

Advice to Management

Continue to empower your employees and foster a culture of inclusion. It has worked very well on our team.

Skupos2019-07-09
  6. "This is the best work experience I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Lead Front End Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has huge growth momentum. Market hype is real. We are solving the real-world problem. Fun and Productive working culture.

Cons

So far so good. Nothing I can complain.

Advice to Management

I hope management cautiously making business decisions without overcommitment. Always remember we want to be "The French Laundry".

Skupos2019-07-09
  7. "Great company culture, solid leadership"

Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Skupos full-time

Pros

Leaders are great at sharing the vision for the company, are willing to take risks and learn fast, and are incredibly approachable

Cons

None that are particularly noteworthy.

Skupos2019-07-10
  8. "Sales and Business Development"

I have been working at Skupos

Pros

The company culture is based around hard work and team support which is huge for me. Everyday I come in, I feel a sense of motivation to succeed for a young promising company.

Cons

No cons come to mind.

Skupos2019-07-10
  9. "Good company to work for!"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great employees, work-live balance, very little politics, company cares about its employees. Stress free.

Cons

None. Company is growing at a rapid pace, just make sure to be ready to roll up your sleeves to learn fast and move fast.

Skupos2019-07-10
  10. "Great and fulfilling work in a fun environment with great company culture"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Use of great platforms/software as well as great equipment -Young and friendly environment -Free catered lunch on Fridays -Ping pong in-office -Company outings -Good pay with potential to earn bonuses, work over-time hours, and get promotions -Positive leadership and great company values -Flexibility to work from home and take unlimited personal time -Full benefits including healthcare and commuter... benefits -Value employee feedback and encourage it

Cons

There is nothing bad about working here.

Skupos2019-07-08