What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great flight benefits and lots of cool base airports!" (in 272 reviews)
- "Working with this company is great because of the benefits and the people you will meet" (in 188 reviews)
- "Great for people who like to travel and only be home 10" (in 117 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and travel benefits great." (in 103 reviews)
- "There are so many bases to choose from and you will have great coworkers" (in 46 reviews)
- "They top out at low pay and make you work 20 years to get there." (in 362 reviews)
- "Management doesn't care about you!" (in 60 reviews)
- "Long hours and you don't get full pay." (in 41 reviews)
- "Upper management seems disconnected from employees and is content with the status quo." (in 16 reviews)
- "You will never be treated as well or make as much money as a major carrier." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SkyWest Airlines and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,914 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJul 20, 2023Airline Pilot (First Officer)Current Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
+ Professional + Team Work + Community of Respectful Co-Workers + Amazing Training & Training Department + Company is open to hearing what people have to say + Inclusive
- Schedule can be challenging at first - Long Days/Lots of Legs - Away from home for ~ 4 days at a time1SkyWest Airlines Response2mo
Thank you for your 2+ years with SkyWest! We do have an incredible team at SkyWest and are committed to ensuring we provide unmatched opportunities for all of our people to grow and succeed.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Flight AttendantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
After working in the medical field for over 23 years it has been great working with such a supportive company and a place where you meet new coworkers that become an extended family. Everyone is so friendly and there are so many tools to use when you need guidance/assistance.
You have to be able to independently work on some occasions and be away from home 2-3 night per trip.
SkyWest Airlines Reviews FAQs
SkyWest Airlines has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,946 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at SkyWest Airlines to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
71% of SkyWest Airlines employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SkyWest Airlines 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.